[IMPORTANT] unable to get recvpackets for *my own* server

Private server support - Only post connectivity issues in the subforum!

Moderator: Moderators

DFGames
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

[IMPORTANT] unable to get recvpackets for *my own* server

#1 Post by DFGames »

Greetings appreciated community,

I'm currently setting up my own private server to play with my friends and family. The server is already running working perfectly fine.
Now, I want to use openkore and allow my friends and family to use openkore, reason why I've been trying to connect some bots.

However, I can't connect properly to the server, and I continue having timeouts on map server because the server denies the connection.

Warning clif_parse: Received unsupported packet (packet 0x49f6, 13 bytes received) disconnecting session #3.

And then the openkore gets a timeout on mapserver and just don't even connect properly.

So, I'm almost sure that this issue is happening due to the recvpackets, because I haven't been able to extract recvpackets from my exe file.

Can anyone help me by extracting them? I've tried using PEEK, JCV's RO Tools, and some other packet extractors, but errors keep showing up. And I'm trying with these files:
I really appreciate it, thank you very much.

And if someone is interested in playing in a bottable RO Renewal Server, mine will be up to play whenever we can fix this.

rlsb16
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

Re: [IMPORTANT] unable to get recvpackets for *my own* server

#2 Post by rlsb16 »

Use another diff. This diff requires manual search of packetKeys.