Dreamer RO

Private server support - Only post connectivity issues in the subforum!

Moderator: Moderators

kkp618kkp618
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: Dreamer RO

#51 Post by kkp618kkp618 »

I already did generating the extractor.exe>recvpackets.txt by using packet extractor v3.. but it says "the system could not find the path specified"

what should I do? sorry have ask here... I'm new with this one..

kkp618kkp618
Noob
Noob

#52 Post by kkp618kkp618 »

kkp618kkp618 wrote:I already did generating the extractor.exe>recvpackets.txt by using packet extractor v3.. but it says "the system could not find the path specified"

what should I do? sorry have ask here... I'm new with this one..
something like this..

Packet Len map found. Type: RE #2
Working...
Packet Len Map offset: 1651232 (00193220)-> 00593220

Extractor generated. Please run: extractor.exe > recvpackets.txtThe system canno
t find the path specified.
Press any key to continue . . .

GuyRicchi
Noob
Noob

#53 Post by GuyRicchi »

i got new problems....recently the server is updated with the christmas event and i wanted to farm the items in the special map but once i logged into the map this happens...anyone know what must i do??
Error message:
Can't call method "baseName" on an undefined value at src/Network/Receive.pm line 550.

Died at this line:
$actor->{appear_time} = time;
* my $exists = portalExists($field->baseName, \%coordsTo);
$actor->{source}{map} = $field->baseName;
anyone know what must i change to be able to bot there???

battlemax09
Noob
Noob

#54 Post by battlemax09 »

GuyRicchi wrote:i got new problems....recently the server is updated with the christmas event and i wanted to farm the items in the special map but once i logged into the map this happens...anyone know what must i do??
Error message:
Can't call method "baseName" on an undefined value at src/Network/Receive.pm line 550.

Died at this line:
$actor->{appear_time} = time;
* my $exists = portalExists($field->baseName, \%coordsTo);
$actor->{source}{map} = $field->baseName;
anyone know what must i change to be able to bot there???
mine is working great! Just follow what Skylord did.

GuyRicchi
Noob
Noob

#55 Post by GuyRicchi »

i followed everything that was said in this entire forum...and yet once i got teleported in the xmas map...the whole programs is stuck and got error and i need to press enter to shut it down....anyone know why???

-Saint Seiya-
The Way Of Human
The Way Of Human

#56 Post by -Saint Seiya- »

GuyRicchi, take a screenshot of what you meant and post it here so we know what exactly you meant by stuck, got error and shut down.

@offtopic : is there any program to bypass ipban. i got ip ban by them yesterday think they got really mad of me. currently i am using hotspotshield to login and stuff but i need a program only to apply proxy on openkore when i am botting.

likeabohz
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#57 Post by likeabohz »

Just a quick question, If they say blocked account is it forever? or just by days thanks!

-Saint Seiya-
The Way Of Human
The Way Of Human

#58 Post by -Saint Seiya- »

if it says account blocked by GM, thats perm ban. if it says for example unable to login till 2016-XX-XX. thats for few years. AFAIK there is no days of banning in dreamerRO, all of my accounts are perm banned and now i've gotten IP BANNED seems like they are really angry with me lol

likeabohz
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#59 Post by likeabohz »

LOL! Thanks man! I just started botting there xD But idea using my ranger in my maint account lol, then poof it was all banned. Anyways question, is there in anyway i can bot a warlock? You know my idea i bet, the summoning stones, then release Skill, it kills 5 monster of the same type in the same map, because it has 5 stones. Is there in any way i can do that?

zeke07
Noob
Noob

#60 Post by zeke07 »

hi... i just got my BOT running.. i just follow SkylorD .. and i manage to get it working... but i have a problem now at the xmas_f01.. doesnt seems to have a map on it... does anyone know what will do to make or add a map on bot? thanks