Forum closed. Read only permissions.

Moderator: Moderators

Kami-Sama
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

OPENKORE and MACROS

#1 Post by Kami-Sama »

noob here, i just read the openkore config thing but havnt messed around with it yet, it seems ive grasped a bit but i dont understand the macros in the slightest, if someone can give me a link to "MACROS for dummies" to dumb it down a bit for me because i understand the concept of OPENKORE and how it operates about to take it for a test run but i read the macros part and i have an easier time decoding a rubix cube.

QUESTIONS

1. whats the point of a macros if theres already openkore to bot for u o. O?

2. how the hell is an idiot supposed to use macros?

3. is my brunch ready yet?

4. how do u modify a macros to work for u and how does it work in corespondence with the openkore?

ive already read the macros thing and ive gotten nothing to stick in my head. im basically just trying to get a priest to do a better job of buffing and healing my knight. any information is appreciated. if i learn more about this ill be willing to help awnser other ppls stupid questions like my own

candy
Noob
Noob

Re: OPENKORE and MACROS

#2 Post by candy »

Kami-Sama wrote: 1. whats the point of a macros if theres already openkore to bot for u o. O?

2. how the hell is an idiot supposed to use macros?

3. is my brunch ready yet?

4. how do u modify a macros to work for u and how does it work in corespondence with the openkore?

ive already read the macros thing and ive gotten nothing to stick in my head. im basically just trying to get a priest to do a better job of buffing and healing my knight. any information is appreciated. if i learn more about this ill be willing to help awnser other ppls stupid questions like my own
I'm new aswell but i'll try to answer/help you as much as i can.

1. Macro's allow you to do automated stuff when certain conditions are met, they allow you to move all around the world, do quests & much more... openkore without macro's is like farming on the same map, endlessly.

2. Read this page, download is on it: http://www.openkore.com/index.php/Macro_plugin

3. I guess it's ready :p

4. see question 3, all explained on that page
this is an example of a macro, it triggers on base lvl 20 or higher, will add conf lines to buy potions & will change map

Code: Select all

automacro level20 {
	priority 4
	exclusive 1
	run-once 1
	base >= 20

call {
	do conf buyAuto_2 Orange Potion
	do conf buyAuto_2_maxAmount 50
	do conf buyAuto_2_npc prt_in 126 76
	do conf lockMap pay_fild08
	}
	}

telataxco
Noob
Noob

Re: OPENKORE and MACROS

#3 Post by telataxco »

sorry for bring this old post alive, but i don't see where to ask mi doub. i had started with macros, and follow the wiki instructions(without download the plugin, because there is included on the kore download) making the macros.txt file, modifying the config file and all that, but when i put a macro on the txt file the kore don't recognize him. i type the command macro list and appear empty so IDN what i had wrong