Configuring ALL Archer Class Related ~FOR REVISION~

Do you have a question or problem? Read this forum first! Someone has probably already asked the same thing in the past. Do not ASK questions here!

Moderators: Moderators, Documentation Writers

hakore
Super Moderators
Super Moderators
Noob?: No

Re: Configuring ALL Archer Class Related ~FOR MAJOR REVISION~

#11 Post by hakore »

Run them all through the config checker. That's one. You'll see what I mean.

Next, while it's your own preference to use a list of numbers for "dist", that is absolutely wrong and should NEVER be included in a guide like this. How can you publish a configuration guide that doesn't even follow the manual?

This is purely a quality-control stuff (for your topic to begin with, since I am not yet able to look at all the FAQ topics, and yours was the first to catch my attention after I began going active again).
Whatever...

kriegsmarine
Noob
Noob

Re: Configuring ALL Archer Class Related ~FOR REVISION~

#12 Post by kriegsmarine »

@epsilon
I believe sometimes people still looking for other configuration preference,but do you know what will happen if their (noob) using your preference?

@hakore
hakore config checker rulez !! :D
by using your config checker i can solved a lot of question on our community forum
kRm

jg85
Noob
Noob

#13 Post by jg85 »

epsilon wrote:

Code: Select all

1. DETECT:
useSelf_skill Detect{
	lvl 1
	maxCastTime 0
	minCastTime 0
	hp 
	sp >= 10%
	onAction
	whenStatusActive
	whenStatusInactive Detect
	whenFollowing
	aggressives 0
}
Highly recommend you remove this. Trust me when I tell you it does NOT do what you want it to do. I hope no one tries to copy this because using Detect on a bot is extremely complicated. It is not a self skill, it must be cast on a tile. Also is detect even a status? I'm pretty sure it's not, because the Detect skill isn't a buff and doesn't add a buff, rather it removes Cloak or Hide status from players/monsters within the spell radius.

epsilon
Noob
Noob

#14 Post by epsilon »

jg85 wrote: Highly recommend you remove this. Trust me when I tell you it does NOT do what you want it to do. I hope no one tries to copy this because using Detect on a bot is extremely complicated. It is not a self skill, it must be cast on a tile. Also is detect even a status? I'm pretty sure it's not, because the Detect skill isn't a buff and doesn't add a buff, rather it removes Cloak or Hide status from players/monsters within the spell radius.
dude it worked for me so why wont it worked for them? <_< and ofcourse i failed to put an additional arguments like when you are posioned or blind it will auto cast detect and if it is fighter sandman or magnolia and the likes, it will use detect.

radznoob
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#15 Post by radznoob »

hello need help for hunter. im playing F2P non tele server.

i want to bot in mosk_dun01, this map is very crowded in my server. i used lockmap, lockmap_x, lockmap_y, so he stands in a single cell along with 'crowds'. i want that huntr to atak anything that comes inside his range but he never ataks, never ds.. i think my prob is openkore do not ks?
Attachments
this is the crowd i'm talking abt
this is the crowd i'm talking abt

watanabe05
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#16 Post by watanabe05 »

hi im new in botting ragnarok can anyone hel me please? im botting my server MYRO private server and i always been successfull in connecting to the server but when the program ask me to pick a char it always disconnect what seems to be the problem?please?anyone help me + i need sniper config? + autostorage sorry for bad grammar..... please reply anyone?
Attachments
servers.txt
this is the server at the very bottom
(25.54 KiB) Downloaded 897 times