Input all over again, Also config and macros question.

All resolved question will be found here. It is recommended that you browse / search through this section first and see if your question has been answered before

Moderators: Moderators, Documentation Writers

deandamien
Human
Human
Noob?: No

Re: Input all over again, Also config and macros question.

#21 Post by deandamien »

hey guys, all want to say is thank you for replying and urge to help me.

fadreus, seems you know what are you doing, i salute you, i get your point that Enopracsam may lead us to the wrong way. But i dont mind trying some. There are only few people tryng to help i am reading mostly problems cause i haven't use openkore maybe last 8yrs. And seems a simple problem i cannot solve, Good to hear your here!

Enopracsam, i appreciate your help bro, i really. i even tried all you've posted. and i guess maybe your not in front of openkore or tried them. but hey! i am here willing to learn so! your doing a great job trying to help. you even post "it might not work" lets us put in a way at my own risk. :)

Thanks both of you. Imma try them later when i'm on my pc.

deandamien
Human
Human

#22 Post by deandamien »

automacro back {
timeout 1
location prt_maze03
call help
}

macro help {
pause 0.1
do ss 89
pause 0.3
do tele
release back
}
does't teleport only cast SG (this is a no aftercast delay so i think the pause i use is not a problem?)

what macro i should add to make use ygg when hp 80 and sp lower 10%

and put items to storage when > 50% weight

cause seems my macro ignores now the auto pots and storage on config.txt

deandamien
Human
Human

#23 Post by deandamien »

This is a good sign for me, seeing it now auto skill when macro is triggered, but to call teleport using the creamy card on accessory is really making my brain spin >.< i tried your do tele, do sl 26, do ss 26 so on and so fort.
Attachments
automacro triggered.jpg

fadreus
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil

#24 Post by fadreus »

Well, met a lot of people & this is nothing new. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Indeed people always said my word seems harsh but it just the way I learn it.
I learn it from the hard way. But oh well, not my problem.
But it always fun to tease people. ;)
(I like to use sarcasm so people will put extra effort in thinking but it failed, not everyone like to think)
deandamien wrote:this is a no aftercast delay
Your pause should be cast-time + delay.
In simple word, after click to cast SG, how many seconds required before you can teleport when you play the game (not bot).
Then write it there.
deandamien wrote:what macro i should add to make use ygg when hp 80 and sp lower 10%
Don't need macro. You just set it in config. Even if you want to use macro, if config doesn't work, macro won't help either.
Since it's private server, it might have different name. You need to write the EXACT name.
Not the name as you see in game, but the name your bot see.
There are only 2 I suppose; Yggdrasilberry / Yggdrasil Berry.
I doubt openkore support use of item ID (Never tried it before coz it's hard to remember xD)
deandamien wrote:and put items to storage when > 50% weight
http://openkore.com/index.php/ItemsMaxWeight
http://openkore.com/index.php/ItemsMaxW ... ellOrStore
http://openkore.com/index.php/Items_control.txt
deandamien wrote:i tried your do tele, do sl 26, do ss 26 so on and so fort.
http://openkore.com/index.php/Teleport_configuration
Check teleport configuration..

iRO Supporter.
Read before you ask is the wisest thing human can do.
Unless you're a cat.

deandamien
Human
Human

#25 Post by deandamien »

Your pause should be cast-time + delay.
In simple word, after click to cast SG, how many seconds required before you can teleport when you play the game (not bot).
Then write it there.
No cast time, no aftercast delay.
Don't need macro. You just set it in config. Even if you want to use macro, if config doesn't work, macro won't help either.
Since it's private server, it might have different name. You need to write the EXACT name.
Not the name as you see in game, but the name your bot see.
There are only 2 I suppose; Yggdrasilberry / Yggdrasil Berry.
I doubt openkore support use of item ID (Never tried it before coz it's hard to remember xD)
But how can i put them on macro? Seems the macro is ignoring the config now because of the infinite loop of my macro.txt. i added the screenshot, maybe i could add macro to check my sp and use the item? if no macro just the config. It uses the item i putted like this.
useSelf_item Yggdrasilberry {
hp < 80%
}

useSelf_item Yggdrasilberry {
sp < 5%
}
This is my current macro, working for teleport and skill
automacro back {
timeout 0.3
location prt_maze03
call help
}

macro help {
pause 0.1
do tele
pause 0.1
do ss 89
release back
}
Attachments
auto SP fail.JPG
auto SP fail.JPG (33.6 KiB) Viewed 9399 times

deandamien
Human
Human

#26 Post by deandamien »

i added
automacro sp {
sp < 10%
timeout 1
call heal
}

macro heal {
pause 0.1
do is 1
release sp
}
Seems working fine on item usage. :) now i'm thinking about the weight. >.< seems the macro skill and tele is too fast. but thats how i like it. how can i manage to put pause on all macro when weight is over 50%.

fadreus
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil

#27 Post by fadreus »

deandamien wrote:But how can i put them on macro?
http://wiki.openkore.com/index.php/Macro_plugin wrote: @inventory (<item>)

Collected Macros
I would like to share some useful macros, hopefully not angering anyone here.

Identify with Magnifier

You got unidentified Items in your inventory and want to identify them using magnifiers? Use "macro id" on console until all items are identified. You don't have to type anything else, the macro will identify the first item found, after that the second and so on.

macro id {
$id = @inventory(Magnifier)
do is $id
pause 1
do identify 0
}

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
deandamien wrote:maybe i could add macro to check my sp and use the item?
http://wiki.openkore.com/index.php/Macro_plugin wrote: Conditions
Event-based conditions only have a chance to be true (to trigger) once per corresponding event fire. Maximum of one of these conditions is allowed (otherwise, only one will be used anyway). If you use one of these conditions, you can think of it as a main trigger condition for your automacro.

State-based conditions are true (and able to trigger) as long as corresponding data meets the condition. Usually, any number of these conditions is allowed.

Developer notes for state-based conditions: multiple instances of these conditions SHOULD only be true when all of them are true (that is, as in "AND" operator). When comma-separated list of values is used, condition SHOULD be true when ANY of values apply.

Consequences:

if automacro with console-based condition can't trigger when corresponding event fired for some reason (other conditions are not met OR blocked by exclusive macro), it will forget about event this time
automacro with only hp-based conditions (or without any conditions) which calls macro without exclusive mode AND without run-once will probably enter endless loop of triggering (until environment changes by other means than macro plugin)
Some conditions set some special variables which usually contain useful information, you can use them in your macros.

sp <condition> <amount>[%]
Triggers when your sp matches the defined condition.
Multiple lines are treated as AND conditions.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
deandamien wrote:Seems the macro is ignoring the config now because of the infinite loop of my macro.txt.
  • Add more conditions on your automacro.
deandamien wrote:how can i manage to put pause on all macro when weight is over 50%.
http://wiki.openkore.com/index.php/Macro_plugin wrote: weight <condition> <amount>[%]
Triggers when your weight matches <condition> <amount> (absolute value) or <condition> <amount> percent (relative value).
Multiple lines are treated as AND conditions.
  • Take your time reading the wiki. ;)
    I also took few days reading them all and trying everything back in the days. :D
    Oh by the way, macro can still be used but some of the function are limited & outdated.
    You might wanna check eventMacro, it's a re-work of macro.
    http://openkore.com/index.php/EventMacro

iRO Supporter.
Unless you're a cat.

deandamien
Human
Human

#28 Post by deandamien »

all of them getting ignored by my macro first macro. hahaha

fadreus
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil

#29 Post by fadreus »

deandamien wrote:all of them getting ignored by my macro first macro. hahaha
Then I suggest you to re-check again what you've wrote. :(
Coding is quite delicate. :shock:
Even improper usage of brackets or capital letter for a single one might cause to malfunctioning.
If you get munch munch ingoring error stuff that is.. ;)

iRO Supporter.
Unless you're a cat.

Pachu
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#30 Post by Pachu »

guys, you should really just read the vast documentation this program has (wiki), im no programmer, computer engeering or anything someone described before but i find it fairly easy to understand

if you know nothing, have both config.txt and the wiki opened and search what the key you dont understand is, thats what i did when i started and my bots are efficient the way i like them.