International

Moderator: Moderators

BestOneHere
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: Reducing the chance of getting caught

#11 Post by BestOneHere »

This is my 2cent about getting ban because of botting.

I had several accounts got banned too, infact the more number of bots I setup, the highly probability I will get ban.
If you are commited botting for the sake of zeny RMT stuff, getting ban is not a problem. Just move on and spawn new army
on the next day. Hence why we still see endless regiment of bot still running rampantly in hot map even it reported for airstrike multiple times.
These kind of botter just dont give any fuck to the game other than profit. They have reputation to be the last standing bot-race until the server's death lmao.

But if you are botting for leveling purpose or farming your funds for w/e reason(WoE etc)and put your heart into particular account, it would kinda hurt to see that account get suspended.
If you have main account that you love so much and even buying VIP for it, dont compromise it by using bot or directly deal zeny or item from your farmer or other RMT player.
You just jinx it to GM attention if you do so. Large zeny/item transport are very alarming in server-side to prevent RMT.
Be creative in moving zeny or item around.
Again, dont get too attach to bot account though. You got banned, just create new one.
Dont bother sending ticket pretend you're innocent, GMs does investigate your logs account and you can't lie bout it.

Some heads up for anyone who been curious or cautious bout how GMs banning bot based on my experience(over 50 bots had been banned lmao).

-few weeks ago, GM setting portal trap that catch bot walking to their lockmap mostly setup at item shop portal or field/dungeon entrance,
this however easily bypass by reactOnNPC plugin or macro if the portal have a popup dialogue.
I got 1 bot banned here as I forgot to put macro on him. But I managed to see GM nearby with few dozens of bot getting Goodnight Sweety skill lol.
Also heard before that thing, GMs completely shut down the portal without popup dialogue to move to next map. Trap a huge amount of bots at geffen tower.

-believe it or not, I had few bot merchants caught in the act while vending.
My advice is edit your pickupitem to all 0, put a time gap if you macroing multiple items restock/dc and dont over vending show off you got 100 of cards lol.
Just DON'T DAMNIT LOL. Other player will definitely report you for that.
Checking through chat log, I got enough troll pm chat from few famous players, but I dont bother and eventually real GM showed up and dc my merchant forever lol.

-dont rig your bot to ks mode. By default Openkore doesnt ks, let it stay that way. If not you will just attract other angry player to report you and when GM staff read too many reports mention you, say goodbye to that bot.
I personally sending ticket to retrieve it back(testing) and got reply that my bot banned 'cause of ill-mannered behaviour(KS) with multiple strikes. Damn son lmao.

-Using party bot. This is obviously silly and suspicious lol. But I wont judge any botter that using priest slave as this is the efficient way to reduce pot cost and get useful buff/auto res/auto warp.
Pay attention to the log and act accordingly, some player will ask for buff as well to determind that is priest bot if you do use it in semi botting. Learn useful console command and memorize it for such situation.

-avoid hot map that being reported multiple times for airstrike, if you have to bot there, set limited time and always watch out for the log. GMs most likely use perfect hide in crowded place anyway and appear out of nowhere right next to you.
If you lucky to see GMs sending pm to 1 of your bot(use alarm if pm by GM would be the best), quickly close other of your bots but not the one that being pm. Dont immediately close bot that is in chat with GMs. Use console command to communicate and get away as smooth as you can. I managed to sneaked out few of my bots through this lol.
Except 1 time, unfortunately this GM suspended my bot and before that he demand that I must screenshot our conversation and send it in ticket to get my account back, I was like screwed me lmao.

-mass warping bot operation. GMs will use call-warp all chars in reported map into some places to perform bot-filtering, sometimes not in prison map. They did misbanned quite good player that are non-botter through this though.
Not much to say, if your bot caught by this method just move on and stay cool lol. Either create new or take a break few days or quit if you wish.
Those who dc when GMs is near will instantly get suspended as their ip already listed in GM's secondary screen.
Somehow avoidGM_reconnect function would make you get banned very quickly. Using macro to open public chatroom trick also doesnt work anymore as it quickly identify you are botter.
This mass operation imo is the most effective way for GM bot-hunt team to nuke the majority of bot running wildly so to speak.
From almost 9k down to 4k population, phew, I bet most of you guys at least have 1 account getting banned by now if you bot long enough.

This is a generic recent log from my bot lol.
You can write macro to get over this or manually command your bot if you present in front of your pc.
Probably GMs also automate this random botcheck idk. But for you that got banned frequently, save your logs and study the botcheck pattern.
Learn and write better plugin to increase your bot's AI ability. I already sold few of lv 99 accounts, and spare few for trans update next year. :ugeek:

Code: Select all

[Sep 18 22:30:07 2017][PM] (From: iRO GM 80) : Greetings from iRO GM Team! How are you today?
[Sep 18 22:30:09 2017][PM] (From: iRO GM 80) : This is a random bot test, kindly respond.
[Sep 18 22:30:09 2017][PM] (From: iRO GM 80) : 9
[Sep 18 22:30:09 2017][PM] (From: iRO GM 80) : 8
[Sep 18 22:30:09 2017][PM] (From: iRO GM 80) : 7
[Sep 18 22:30:10 2017][PM] (From: iRO GM 80) : 6
[Sep 18 22:30:11 2017][PM] (From: iRO GM 80) : 5
[Sep 18 22:30:11 2017][PM] (From: iRO GM 80) : 4
[Sep 18 22:30:12 2017][PM] (From: iRO GM 80) : 3
[Sep 18 22:30:12 2017][PM] (From: iRO GM 80) : 2
[Sep 18 22:30:13 2017][PM] (From: iRO GM 80) : 1

Lastly, why I disclose this information publicly in forum? It can be read by anyone and even to GM staff right?
Well, because I will be on vacation starting tomorrow(profit from RMT y'all!Woohooo!)and gonna be hiatus from botting arena lol. Happy botting y'all motherfuckers rolf.

Edit: Adding extra explanation.

winniethepooh
Noob
Noob

#12 Post by winniethepooh »

BestOneHere wrote:This is my 2cent about getting ban because of botting.

[Sep 18 22:30:07 2017][PM] (From: iRO GM 80) : Greetings from iRO GM Team! How are you today?
[Sep 18 22:30:09 2017][PM] (From: iRO GM 80) : This is a random bot test, kindly respond.
That is a quick counting.

ysabelle
Noob
Noob

#13 Post by ysabelle »

I had several accounts got banned too, infact the more number of bots I setup, the highly probability I will get ban.
If you are commited botting for the sake of zeny RMT stuff, getting ban is not a problem. Just move on and spawn new army
on the next day. Hence why we still see endless regiment of bot still running rampantly in hot map even it reported for airstrike multiple times.
These kind of botter just dont give any fuck to the game other than profit. They have reputation to be the last standing bot-race until the server's death lmao.

But if you are botting for leveling purpose or farming your funds for w/e reason(WoE etc)and put your heart into particular account, it would kinda hurt to see that account get suspended.
If you have main account that you love so much and even buying VIP for it, dont compromise it by using bot or directly deal zeny or item from your farmer or other RMT player.
You just jinx it to GM attention if you do so. Large zeny/item transport are very alarming in server-side to prevent RMT.
Be creative in moving zeny or item around.
Again, dont get too attach to bot account though. You got banned, just create new one.
Dont bother sending ticket pretend you're innocent, GMs does investigate your logs account and you can't lie bout it.

Some heads up for anyone who been curious or cautious bout how GMs banning bot based on my experience(over 50 bots had been banned lmao).

-few weeks ago, GM setting portal trap that catch bot walking to their lockmap mostly setup at item shop portal or field/dungeon entrance,
this however easily bypass by reactOnNPC plugin or macro if the portal have a popup dialogue.
I got 1 bot banned here as I forgot to put macro on him. But I managed to see GM nearby with few dozens of bot getting Goodnight Sweety skill lol.
Also heard before that thing, GMs completely shut down the portal without popup dialogue to move to next map. Trap a huge amount of bots at geffen tower.

-believe it or not, I had few bot merchants caught in the act while vending.
My advice is edit your pickupitem to all 0, put a time gap if you macroing multiple items restock/dc and dont over vending show off you got 100 of cards lol.
Just DON'T DAMNIT LOL. Other player will definitely report you for that.
Checking through chat log, I got enough troll pm chat from few famous players, but I dont bother and eventually real GM showed up and dc my merchant forever lol.

-dont rig your bot to ks mode. By default Openkore doesnt ks, let it stay that way. If not you will just attract other angry player to report you and when GM staff read too many reports mention you, say goodbye to that bot.
I personally sending ticket to retrieve it back(testing) and got reply that my bot banned 'cause of ill-mannered behaviour(KS) with multiple strikes. Damn son lmao.

-Using party bot. This is obviously silly and suspicious lol. But I wont judge any botter that using priest slave as this is the efficient way to reduce pot cost and get useful buff/auto res/auto warp.
Pay attention to the log and act accordingly, some player will ask for buff as well to determind that is priest bot if you do use it in semi botting. Learn useful console command and memorize it for such situation.

-avoid hot map that being reported multiple times for airstrike, if you have to bot there, set limited time and always watch out for the log. GMs most likely use perfect hide in crowded place anyway and appear out of nowhere right next to you.
If you lucky to see GMs sending pm to 1 of your bot(use alarm if pm by GM would be the best), quickly close other of your bots but not the one that being pm. Dont immediately close bot that is in chat with GMs. Use console command to communicate and get away as smooth as you can. I managed to sneaked out few of my bots through this lol.
Except 1 time, unfortunately this GM suspended my bot and before that he demand that I must screenshot our conversation and send it in ticket to get my account back, I was like screwed me lmao.

-mass warping bot operation. GMs will use call-warp all chars in reported map into some places to perform bot-filtering, sometimes not in prison map. They did misbanned quite good player that are non-botter through this though.
Not much to say, if your bot caught by this method just move on and stay cool lol. Either create new or take a break few days or quit if you wish.
Those who dc when GMs is near will instantly get suspended as their ip already listed in GM's secondary screen.
Somehow avoidGM_reconnect function would make you get banned very quickly. Using macro to open public chatroom trick also doesnt work anymore as it quickly identify you are botter.
This mass operation imo is the most effective way for GM bot-hunt team to nuke the majority of bot running wildly so to speak.
From almost 9k down to 4k population, phew, I bet most of you guys at least have 1 account getting banned by now if you bot long enough.

This is a generic recent log from my bot lol.
You can write macro to get over this or manually command your bot if you present in front of your pc.
Probably GMs also automate this random botcheck idk. But for you that got banned frequently, save your logs and study the botcheck pattern.
Learn and write better plugin to increase your bot's AI ability. I already sold few of lv 99 accounts, and spare few for trans update next year. :ugeek:

Lastly, why I disclose this information publicly in forum? It can be read by anyone and even to GM staff right?
Well, because I will be on vacation starting tomorrow(profit from RMT y'all!Woohooo!)and gonna be hiatus from botting arena lol. Happy botting y'all motherfuckers rolf.

Edit: Adding extra explanation.
From 12 to 24 or whole week botting of farming loots, I am down to 8 hours or less. Keeping it and playing it safe. Playing 1 account.
Ehrgeiz.

ricercook
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#14 Post by ricercook »

Sorry if this post has been necro'd, but was this gm message sent via PM or public chat? It looks to be a PM, but I just wanted to be really sure :D

fadreus
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil

#15 Post by fadreus »

ricercook wrote:Sorry if this post has been necro'd, but was this gm message sent via PM or public chat? It looks to be a PM, but I just wanted to be really sure
PM

iRO Supporter.
Read before you ask is the wisest thing human can do.
Unless you're a cat.

Rektm8
Noob
Noob

#16 Post by Rektm8 »

Based on my exprience. ( 10 ID banned)

Don't bot in a same place for 1~2 days over 12 hour activity in one account.
Don't bot more than 6 ID in one same map.
Don't bot more than 7 ID, including game client.
Set your pickupitems to 1 instead 2.
Avoid map that full of other bots/player.

Below is the message i sent to support to ask about my ID.
However, based on the investigation, when our GM was dispatched and patrols on the location that your character is usually playing, it acts differently from a normal playing user. It is confirmed that the character have been using a third party program.
What GM will do to check whether you're a bot.
1. They are completely invisible from map, undetectable. So you can't even dodge GM with teleport.
2. My thoughs are they got the zoom out functions that can view the map larger than usual out of your detect range. Plus their movement speed are faster than usual char.
2. They will keep warp you back to the same location even you teleport away or walk away.
3. They will place Sanctuary on ground to heal up the monster you're hitting.
4. After checking (2) and (3), they put you to sleep. Start questioning you for response in 10 seconds countdown in PM. Don't expect anything response like "? / what / hi" will let you go or replying in normal / Chatroom won't help you. They will ask additional random questions like " 4+4= ? 7x3=? " in PM as well.
5. If no response from you, "your account has been suspended." That's your last message.

( I was managed disconnect myself instantly when I was infront my pc when GM put me on sleep / keep warping me. Then I quickly open my ID where it still in sleeping status, waiting GM ask you the questions and free to go.)

Another way they will warp you into prison room MAP Name: sec_pri.gat
They will start investigate your behavior and actions. Normally this is the dead end for bots because once you disconnect you're banned.

DoNotBot
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#17 Post by DoNotBot »

Hey guys, new botter here.
Just a quick question, If I drop my stuff from bot on the floor and get it with another account (not bot), it will be safe?
Can GMs track these things? What is the safest way to trade items with bot accounts?
Thanks in advance.

fadreus
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil

#18 Post by fadreus »

DoNotBot wrote:If I drop my stuff from bot on the floor and get it with another account (not bot), it will be safe?
Not safe. Tested.
DoNotBot wrote:Can GMs track these things?
Can. Tested.
DoNotBot wrote: What is the safest way to trade items with bot accounts?
Hint:
"Best place to hide a tree is in the forest."

iRO Supporter.
Read before you ask is the wisest thing human can do.
Unless you're a cat.

SkylorD
Moderators
Moderators

#19 Post by SkylorD »

fadreus wrote:
DoNotBot wrote:If I drop my stuff from bot on the floor and get it with another account (not bot), it will be safe?
Not safe. Tested.
DoNotBot wrote:Can GMs track these things?
Can. Tested.
DoNotBot wrote: What is the safest way to trade items with bot accounts?
Hint:
"Best place to hide a tree is in the forest."
Oh man, no words to describe.
Learn rules