Openkore and Xkore gravindo

Indonesia

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) maybe outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information and please contribute when you obtain them. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
Ultikore
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Openkore and Xkore gravindo

#1 Post by Ultikore »

Jual Openkore dan Xkore terupdate, harga lebih murah dari bot "tetangga".

PM Me (ukoreteam@gmail.com)

pharmacistkkkb
Noob
Noob

Re: Openkore and Xkore gravindo

#2 Post by pharmacistkkkb »

Udah emel tapi tiada reply

fadreus
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil

#3 Post by fadreus »

Want sell openkore don't do that here.
Don't sell / buy openkore.

iRO Supporter.
Read before you ask is the wisest thing human can do.
Unless you're a cat.

snowmanhazard
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#4 Post by snowmanhazard »

Ultikore wrote:Jual Openkore dan Xkore terupdate, harga lebih murah dari bot "tetangga".

PM Me (ukoreteam@gmail.com)
!!!WARNING!!!
We, the OpenKore development team, DO NOT SELL OpenKore. We encourage people putting in efforts to this project and redistributing it to people. However, if you think you have purchased an identical piece of our free-of-charge version, we encourage you to contact the seller to claim your money back if necessary.

ameliasarah
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#5 Post by ameliasarah »

Openkore and Xkore gravindo. Indonesia. Moderator: Moderators ... Jual Openkore dan Xkore terupdate, harga lebih murah dari bot "tetangga".Sniffer: Kore hooks onto client's connection with the server using NetRedirect library. optional; hooks onto the client; can be closed anytime. I was trying to login with multiple openkore but it didn't work in idRo ... If you want spacebar counter to use xkore 3 you do not need to edit server.txt.New Release Openkore Gravindo and more international server is on Facebook. To connect with New Release Openkore Gravindo and more international server, ...BOT ragnarok idRO Gravindo Chaos Server #564 - GitHub. Apr 27, 2017 BOT ragnarok idRO Gravindo ... Help with xKore Issue #1434 OpenKore/openkore GitHub.Caută proiecte referitoare la Openkore recvpackets sau angajează pe cea mai mare ... ***it can access to my server with Xkore 0 or Xkore 1 don't matter.