International

Moderator: Moderators

Sasaki Haise
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

unknown # items error

#1 Post by Sasaki Haise »

I have been trying to vend "Costume Snow Flower" but failed cuz of it is labelled as unknown #31588 by kore.

I tried looking for ways to add it to database which are extracting data.grf then modify into note (on uti 8?) and rename them. But i still failed.

Do anyone have solution?

fadreus
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil

Re: unknown # items error

#2 Post by fadreus »

https://github.com/OpenKore/openkore/pull/2561

If extracting failed in the future you can just add them manually.

iRO Supporter.
Read before you ask is the wisest thing human can do.
Unless you're a cat.

c4c1n6kr3m1
The Way Of Human
The Way Of Human
Noob?: Yes

#3 Post by c4c1n6kr3m1 »

Sasaki Haise wrote:I have been trying to vend "Costume Snow Flower" but failed cuz of it is labelled as unknown #31588 by kore.

I tried looking for ways to add it to database which are extracting data.grf then modify into note (on uti 8?) and rename them. But i still failed.

Do anyone have solution?
what uti 8 ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

go to tables\iro
find items.txt or whatever and edit that file

fadreus
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil

#4 Post by fadreus »

I'm impressed that he did something "advance" instead of something "simple".
At least he tried. :D

iRO Supporter.
Unless you're a cat.

Sasaki Haise
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by Sasaki Haise »

c4c1n6kr3m1 wrote:
Sasaki Haise wrote:I have been trying to vend "Costume Snow Flower" but failed cuz of it is labelled as unknown #31588 by kore.

Do anyone have solution?
what uti 8 ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

go to tables\iro
find items.txt or whatever and edit that file
it is the extension for mat for txt that i forgot its real name (i just remember it has 8 in it).

And i tried direct editing on tables\iro but still failed. thus i tried extracting and failed too. Maybe someone expert can update on github?

Idk if this is important, but I searched the item name in the txt extracted from the data.grf itself but does not find it.

fadreus
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil

#6 Post by fadreus »

Sasaki Haise wrote:Maybe someone expert can update on github?
Is it just me or I felt that you just ignored my reply?
Sasaki Haise wrote:And i tried direct editing on tables\iro but still failed.
If you didn't ignore, you wouldn't be saying this.

Well, not my problem anymore.
Good luck scratching your head.

Those who don't read deserve to live in oblivion.

iRO Supporter.
Unless you're a cat.

Sasaki Haise
Noob
Noob

#7 Post by Sasaki Haise »

fadreus wrote:
Sasaki Haise wrote:Maybe someone expert can update on github?
Is it just me or I felt that you just ignored my reply?
Sasaki Haise wrote:And i tried direct editing on tables\iro but still failed.
If you didn't ignore, you wouldn't be saying this.

Well, not my problem anymore.
Good luck scratching your head.

Those who don't read deserve to live in oblivion.
Haha, sorry for late update. Actually not long after my last reply i update the files according to PR and it worked. But seriously, the item is not even in the official directories in txt extracted form data.grf. How does the PR able to pull it lol.

Well, this has been solved. tldr: pull request

fadreus
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil

#8 Post by fadreus »

If you want to study, you can use this as a reference:
https://github.com/alisonrag/automated- ... les-update

iRO Supporter.
Unless you're a cat.