one suggestion think would be nice...

This section is created for developers and non-developers who think that he/she has a good (and realistic) idea that might contribute to the OpenKore community.

Moderator: Moderators

wizzdome
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

one suggestion think would be nice...

#1 Post by wizzdome »

Could it be possible to display somewhere on the screen your zeny??? I just made a gunslinger and she is going to use money for skill i guess would be handy for merch bot too but would be nice to monitor and have action incase zeny reaches zero... hope you like just my suggestion!

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers
Noob?: Yes

Re: one suggestion think would be nice...

#2 Post by EternalHarvest »

wizzdome wrote:Could it be possible
Yes, it's possible.

wizzdome
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: one suggestion think would be nice...

#3 Post by wizzdome »

I love how when you mouse over the tab you can see your chars status and tells you majority of stuff you might want to know If i could customize it to display stat points skill points and zeny that would be nice you say it is possible could someone tell me how so i could try it on mine...??? I would appreciate it... oh and is there any way to customize the colors i have tried the color text crap and have no idea why i cant get it to work would be cool if i could skin it as well i mean it is on my screen can it look the way i want lol!!! but hey thanks for info would definitely love to see current zeny displayed on the screen with stats at top and if there is a way to do it for the mouse over... that would be cool too...