Advance Party Search Macro REVISED : MAY 10, 2010

Moderator: Moderators

hunter101
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: Advance Party Search Macro REVISED : MAY 10, 2010

#31 Post by hunter101 »

Can you revise the master's code so that it stops and wait for slave without sending a pm message and vice versa? because I've used this method before and I think GMs can see log files of pm if they suspect you're a bot and get banned for it. Its weird if all they see are map locations being spammed to each other. Can you revise this so that it doesnt pm each other? All I can think of is master check for slave if available, wait for slave, if slave is not online for x seconds continue with bot operations or not. or probably go to safe location if slave bot is not online or waiting. Thanks for the code.

calmdown16
Noob
Noob

#32 Post by calmdown16 »

yeah this is a great macro but there is just one problem this macro is incomplete. why? this macro is only for two people in party ofcourse (The MASTER is the Killer The SLAVE is a PRIEST) what if im using 3,4,5 people in party? what if i add additional support killer for master? the problem starts here why? as the author of this macro said when the MASTER is died it didnt move back to the lockmap until his hp is 100% or until the SLAVE will go to the MASTER to heal it)
so here is the scenario and already happened to me...
i am using 3 bot MASTER(Killer),SLAVE(Priest)SupportKILLER(additionalKiller that protect bought of the master and Priest) i use the priest macro command to the support killer too so they are bought following the master the problem is when the support killer died he respawn back to the savedpoint and he FOLLOW the MASTER wihout sitting to heal his own hp... so ofcourse he will going to die again and again because of his low hp :)

so im suggesting for the SupportKiller Macro

MASTER
SLAVE
SupportKiller

gamenikko
The Way Of Human
The Way Of Human
Noob?: Yes

#33 Post by gamenikko »

so im suggesting for the SupportKiller Macro
Just try to edit some parts of the macro, I don't play RO anymore, but i guess you can make it just a little editing and adding of some lines.
Just like old times.

mafianwarlord
Noob
Noob

#34 Post by mafianwarlord »

How to install this macro?? I have installed the latest plugins so I just copied the macro into my macros.txt . Is that all? And I have set the followbot to 0 according the note. But it doesn't work at all, I never see my bot pm each other the move coord and search for each other after I set the followbot to 0. They don't search for other at all. The master just keep killling, and the slave keep getting lost.. = = Do I have to key in my slave name in the macros.txt of the master somewhere??(require modify the macros you have posted??

arsoitee
Noob
Noob

#35 Post by arsoitee »

Thank you it working!!

I bot 4 hr. and it working good

the slave don't lost

madshark
Noob
Noob

#36 Post by madshark »

Thanks for this macros..i run it for 4 bot in the same party in works like a charm..thumbs up for you..you're the man..long time since i'm not in the forum..and when i look at your macros, it is really brilliant.. :D

madshark
Noob
Noob

#37 Post by madshark »

It seem that when my priest is casting magnificat, the master will be walking too fast up ahead..so i use this to catch up with master

Code: Select all

automacro wait {
   exclusive 1
   console /is casting (Increase Agility|Magnificat|Kyrie Eleison|Energy Coat) on/i
   timeout 4.5
   run-once 1
   exclusive 1

call {

pause 4.5

release wait
   }
}
put it in master..it work for me.. :D

bakamro
Noob
Noob

#38 Post by bakamro »

Im trying to utilize my slave weight so that he can pick up items as well but with config option itemsMaxWeight 40%. So when the master returns to town, he will autostorage as well.

automacro weight {
overrideAI 1
exclusive 1
run-once 1
call {
$mymap = $.map
if ($mymap = $town) goto store
:store
do autostorage
}
}

The problem is the master keep calling back the slave. How do i disable it ?

Mortimal
Developers
Developers

#39 Post by Mortimal »

Add a line:

Code: Select all

automacro weight {
overrideAI 1
exclusive 1
run-once 1
priority 1 //add this line!!!(dont forget to delete this comment)
call {
        $mymap = $.map
        if ($mymap = $town) goto store
        :store
        do autostorage
    }
}
Too all ather AutoMacro Add a line priority 2

It must work fine.
Please use pin function for uploading your file contents!

bakamro
Noob
Noob

#40 Post by bakamro »

i dunno why but it doesnt trigger when map change... the condition is wrong ? sry but its my 1st macro, thx 4 the help