Buying Store Support

This section is created for developers and non-developers who think that he/she has a good (and realistic) idea that might contribute to the OpenKore community.

Moderator: Moderators

snowbro
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Buying Store Support

#1 Post by snowbro »

Looked around and asked on irc, someone told me it isn't currently supported

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Buying_Store

Like a vend, except you are buying instead of selling. There are a few things to set which are Shop title, To-buy Item, Amount to buy, Price to buy at, and limit of how much zeny to spend

It is mostly useful on official servers where there exists a major market for dropped materials. I know openkore's development progress rests solely on the developer's interest and freetime, this is a very beneficial feature in for openkore so I wondered why something like this hasn't been implemented

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers

Re: Buying Store Support

#2 Post by EternalHarvest »

snowbro wrote:why something like this hasn't been implemented
Mostly due to not having buying store support doesn't affect other things (so we don't need to "fix" it just because of that), and nobody's interested in doing it.

By the way, there are structures and handler stubs for some buying-store related packets in OpenKore already, they're contributed by people who were in need for them. No user interface in these, though, and not all the packets are presented.

candy
Noob
Noob

Re: Buying Store Support

#3 Post by candy »

any news on this? one of the biggest issues when I run a fully automated bot it the zeny management.

I always have to trade the bot +/- 2 million whenever she exit's the novice ground to run fully automated, else she has zeny issues to restock potions etc...

On fRO, a 'blood of wolf' is worth +/- 100k, so if a bot would be farming 20 of them and being able to sell it to a buy-shop, the bot would be fully automated and would have no zeny issues :D