Auto Fishing Bot [PROPOSAL]

For everything NOT server specific support. Do NOT ask for connectivity help here!.

Moderator: Moderators

Saves
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Auto Fishing Bot [PROPOSAL]

#1 Post by Saves »

Hello OpenKore Community,

I'm new to this website as well as OpenKore. I have a proposal to make which I think would be very helpful and will contribute to the community. I'm actually surprised it hasn't been done and I do believe it's possible...

[ Auto Fishing Bot ]
In the New World, or 'Rune Midgard Allied Forces Post', you can fish for Fish Pieces and Marlins in exchange for Credits which is expendable for Cat Hand services. I found this to be very boring and quite time consuming. It would be so much easier to have a not for this. Yesterday I became more familiar with OpenKore's functionality and I'm almost certain that it can be done based off what has already been implemented.
[ What Needs To Be Done? ]

STEP 1.
Bot would have to click the 'School of Fish' to begin fishing. (I'm sure the coordinates can be determined, I believe it is mid_camp 74,135)
- Bot click 'School of Fish' at 'mid_camp 74,135'.
STEP 2.
Bot will then be prompted with a loading bar (this lasts about 15 seconds, but I would recommend 17 seconds to be safe).
- Wait 17 seconds.
STEP 3.
If you catch something you will acquire the item immediately. However, if you don't you will receive a dialogue that reads "No item was caught". So I think it would be wise to have the bot press the 'Return/Enter' key regardless to close the dialogue in case it appears.
- Bot press 'Return/Enter' regardless.
STEP 4.
You can only catch up to 20 'Piece of Fish' in one day. Luckily, you can storage them to prevent the suspension from fishing. There is a 'Cat Hand Agent' within screen view in which you can access your storage. This NPC is located at 'mid_camp 62,125'.
- Bot puts all 'Piece of Fish' in storage if => 18. NPC located at 'mid_camp 62,125'.
** NOTE **
You cannot access the storage until you earn 20 Credits.
FIND OUT IF YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR STORAGE
STEP 5.
There are other items that can be found while fishing. These items can accumulate and put you overweight. So it would be wise to store them too. Here is a list of items that can be fished:
  • Stone
    Piece of Fish
    Marlin
    Jellopy
    Garlet
    Sticky Mucus
    Spawn
    Nipper
    Sharp Scale
    Splendide Coin
    Old Blue Box
    Old Purple Box
    Gift Box
    Gill
    Messy File (You can only obtain this item if you've began the 'Tripatriate Union's Feud' Quest. I recommend to either not start the quest or to finish it before using this bot.)
- Bot puts all listed items in storage 'mid_camp 62,125'.
Well, that's it. I hope someone is able to manage all this. And I hope I composed my proposal neatly so that you can better understand it.

Thanks!
Saves

KoreGhost
Developers
Developers

Re: Auto Fishing Bot [PROPOSAL]

#2 Post by KoreGhost »

Saves
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by Saves »

KoreGhost wrote:http://openkore.com/index.php/Macro

Good read =)
Thanks, and yes I've read through all that. I cannot pull this off myself. Which is why I was hoping that someone else could code it?

Daedalus
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#4 Post by Daedalus »

I assume the school of fish is an npc in Openkore. What you need to do is write two automacros, which do not trigger, if you are above autostorage weight or have more than 18(?) fish in your inventory.

One needs to trigger when you finished storaging and moves you to the fishing spot.

One needs to trigger when you are at the fishing spot, it speaks to the fishing school and has to have a timeout command of ~17 seconds + a "run-once 1", "release all" structure.

Storaging the fish and/or the other crap should be handled by Openkore's autostorage in config.txt and pickupitems.txt or another macro to make it look more human like.

You should be able to at least start trying now for yourself, if your code does not work or other problems, you can come back here and show it - it is not as hard as you may think, I myself have easily found myself into macros and I am not the brightest light. You should also start with the fishing automacro first.

cybilet3
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by cybilet3 »

I think I can write macro to handle this but it not work

because after about 15 seconds, normally I should get something from fishing but I get nothing.

And every time macro trigger it will show error packet parser 02F0.

I also updated recvpacket.txt but nothing change.

It's not work for me.

Please give me any suggestion or solution.

Thanks

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers
Noob?: Yes

#6 Post by EternalHarvest »

cybilet3 wrote:because after about 15 seconds, normally I should get something from fishing but I get nothing.

And every time macro trigger it will show error packet parser 02F0.

I also updated recvpacket.txt but nothing change.
Update openkore. That packet is already supported (in ST0 tree).

ajoope
Noob
Noob

#7 Post by ajoope »

um did any one found the macro for this quest ???

kalansay
Human
Human

#8 Post by kalansay »

My Openkore is the latest from http://collectskin.com/openkore/ but still gets the unkown switch 02F0 error.
For your CPU Usage & Memory usage concerns...
http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=33261

class1c
Human
Human

#9 Post by class1c »

can u explain it a bit more? if u don't get 20 fish u can keep fishing but can u keep getting the random item? because i read that "One set of 10 pieces of fish can be turned in every 24 hours." but is that for the random item or something else?

Goflow
Human
Human

#10 Post by Goflow »

i would like to revive this thread, i would like to get this to work for a bot but im finding so much difficulties. After all these years, maybe someone had already found a solution. Please share ur findings.