Poseidon and Gameguard issue

Forum closed. All further discussion to be discussed at https://github.com/OpenKore/

Moderators: Moderators, Developers

pedrohc
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Poseidon and Gameguard issue

#1 Post by pedrohc »

Hello fellas,

After reading the manual and the quick start guide, i tried to start the bot, after asking me my password, my login, and my server, it said it couldnt start the bot because there was a GameGuard. So it said to me that i should check the poseidon guide, i did.

The guide said i should extract a file called clientinfo,xml to data folder in the original server folder with the name poseidon,xml. After doing it, the guide said i should change the ip and the port values to 127.0.0.1 and 6900 , and change the display info to anything , and i did, just as it showed in the example.

Then it said i should start the archive ''start-poseidon.exe'' , but the only thing that happened was a prompt command opened and then closed, nothing more, and in the guide it said that a message saying ''Poseidon initiliazed'' should appear, however, it didnt.

What should i do? Thank you very much , sorry for troubles

SkylorD
Moderators
Moderators
Noob?: No

Re: Poseidon and Gameguard issue

#2 Post by SkylorD »

Then it said i should start the archive ''start-poseidon.exe'' , but the only thing that happened was a prompt command opened and then closed, nothing more, and in the guide it said that a message saying ''Poseidon initiliazed'' should appear, however, it didnt.
Is you playing in bRO ?

Change PacketIDEncrypt to 1 in your poseidon.txt
Close all opened 'Kore Programs' and try again.
Learn rules

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers
Noob?: Yes

#3 Post by EternalHarvest »

pedrohc wrote:Then it said i should start the archive ''start-poseidon.exe'' , but the only thing that happened was a prompt command opened and then closed, nothing more, and in the guide it said that a message saying ''Poseidon initiliazed'' should appear, however, it didnt.
Run src/Poseidon/poseidon.pl and check for any output. Maybe you can run start-poseidon from terminal to do that, too.

kieleremes
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by kieleremes »

Hello, I have the same problem.
I have already tryed what skylord said, but it didnt worked, and i dont know what to do with poseidon.pl..

kieleremes
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by kieleremes »

i have tried what SkylorD said but it didnt worked,
and i dont know what to do with poseidon.pl...

What could i do to run poseidon?