Forum closed. Read only permissions.

Moderator: Moderators

DelitaX
Human
Human
Noob?: No

Re: botting places

#11 Post by DelitaX »

good tips guys, i'm not at home and i am on a laptop, so it's hard to update this thread, but when i return home i will edit my original post to incorporate your ideas!! keep them coming. here's one from me, i posted this on OpenKoreSP but it's good so ill post it here too
hey guys! i'm here to share with you some of (in my opinion) the BEST ways to make zeny on low/med rate servers. it's reliant on some luck but when you finally get some cards, you will be rich!! that's why in my opinion it's worth it since the areas you will bot don't require much maintenance at all - the monsters are very easy to kill and don't even fight back for the most part.

there are a couple requirements, though:

* server must have a lot of players (the server i do this on has around ~600 online usually)
* low or medium rate servers are the best for this tactic because you rely on the rarity of the items you are selling
* you need to be patient !! don't be discouraged and just wait, when you get a little lucky you will be rich

now here are the areas you want to be botting. you don't need very high level characters, i suggest THIEF CLASS since you won't be getting attacked and you won't need to heal up for anything.

1) moc_fild07 -- 1 north of Morroc

you will be killing the DROPS and the PECO PECO EGGS. do not pick up anything except their cards, Guard [1]s and if you want, Drop's Orange Juice, for a little bit more profit. the real money maker is Peco Peco Egg cards which can sell in the millions, and drops can sell for a lot as well.

to make use of time do not kill the Picky's or Super Picky's. if you are botting here just after your first job change, you will eventually be strong enough to kill PPE's in one hit. with a little luck and maybe a lot of time you will be RICH. sell the cards with a Merchant character to other players and soon you'll be a millionaire. not a lot of people come here on my server and there's a lot of players online, so hopefully it's the same on your server.

2) gef_fild04 -- 1 north of Geffen

kill the RODA FROGS and PUPAS on this map. take the guard [1]s and monster's cards, and nothing else. ignore all monsters except RODA FROGs and PUPAS to maximize your time/profit. this area isn't as good as Peco Peco Egg Land but it's still not bad at all. pupa and roda frog cards sell fast and easily, so you could even sell at a lower price to get them off your hands fast and get back to botting.

again i recommend thief class because you want to be fast here. you don't need to heal much (soon you will be able to take roda frogs flawlessly though maybe not in the beginning) and fast attack speed= faster killing.

have fun guys!!

Franz
Noob
Noob

#12 Post by Franz »

I suggest moc_fild18. Mukas give great exp, and their Cactus Needles and Empty Bottles can be sold to Sins and Alchemists. I've been here from level 30 to 50 (sadly, not botting :()

I think Wild Roses would be very crowded on iRO and high-rate servers.

DelitaX
Human
Human

#13 Post by DelitaX »

nice suggestion, Xanta mentioned mukas but thank you for telling me moc_fild18/more details.

guys please feel free to give me all the details of your place so im 100% correct. when i edit your posts into mine i extend the post to give a little more depth. hopefully i'm correct, tell me if i say something wrong please!!

as always wherever you bot its best to play around there manually for a little while to check out how many players are there, if you run into any unforeseen problems, etc. :)

Xanta
Noob
Noob

#14 Post by Xanta »

hmm i need a good lowrate server to play i play mid and cant make zenny selling equips :p(unless i upgrade them)

Also on Euph RO im botting tams, recomended for high levels
NPC all the loots and sell chain mails and cards(cards kinda suck :p) its quite fast money but you have to be strong.
Krabens also rarely drop guards[1] half as much as pupa's and peco peco eggs but if you got good equips you can level up here and still make some zeny.

Xanta
Noob
Noob

#15 Post by Xanta »

Price MAJORLY varies from server to server. On most lowrates this will be good cash, in mid worthless.
Steel i would recomend kobolds(popular leveling place,dont do this place on servers with good GM's and @request :/)
However i got it of steel chonchons due to my current server wind of verdure goes at a high price.

botlah
Noob
Noob

#16 Post by botlah »

I think the best place to bot, is where all the other bots aren't. I'd suggest find your own places to level that aren't "common". But that said being the only player on a remote map is not doing yourself any favors if gm comes, so it all comes down to how you setup your bot, how you bot afk or not and how active your server gm's are.

Best bets, read the manual, frequent plugin and macro forums and most of all have fun.

Cozzie
Spam Generator
Spam Generator

#17 Post by Cozzie »

botlah wrote:I think the best place to bot, is where all the other bots aren't. I'd suggest find your own places to level that aren't "common". But that said being the only player on a remote map is not doing yourself any favors if gm comes, so it all comes down to how you setup your bot, how you bot afk or not and how active your server gm's are.

Best bets, read the manual, frequent plugin and macro forums and most of all have fun.
Let's work on perfect assumption =) Or at least mention that in the thread. Of course we expect people with a degree of intelligence here to NOT use the guides here blindly.
Make Openkore Awesome. Join the team.

ragnabagkus
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#18 Post by ragnabagkus »

I need a place to bot my level 60 knight in valkyrie. it is hard to find a botting site because of aggressive players killing my bot. nippers and marinas dont give enough exp anymore. plus i cant go to the next dungeon level where swordfishes and marcs can be found because of PVPers.

Disturbance
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#19 Post by Disturbance »

ragnabagkus wrote:I need a place to bot my level 60 knight in valkyrie. it is hard to find a botting site because of aggressive players killing my bot. nippers and marinas dont give enough exp anymore. plus i cant go to the next dungeon level where swordfishes and marcs can be found because of PVPers.
You can go to High Orc spot.

muszyka
Human
Human

#20 Post by muszyka »

good sugestion, hahahah

Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake.
Always go on PVP. /gg