r8444 | homunculus find homun bug, when homun respawn beside

Forum closed. All further discussion to be discussed at https://github.com/OpenKore/

Moderators: Moderators, Developers

xxstreme
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

r8444 | homunculus find homun bug, when homun respawn beside

#1 Post by xxstreme »

when bot with homun without homun tankMode, just homun attacked monster, master not attacking.
homun walking speed was slower than player walking speed
and if homun lost from vision homun will respawn beside master, and core will detect homun lost and try to find homun,
actor still move to previous homun position although the homun was beside actor,

this bug is actor didn't detect homun position when homun respawn beside actor, and still move to last position before lost vision

this bug was from r? version openkore july 2012 and i try to use new svn version r8444, This bug may have been there before july 2012 (version)

try to solving this, i still search recvpacket for homun spawning and must dequene ai route search for homun,

the previous server allowed homun lost from vision, and current server if homun lost from vision homun is directly respawn beside actor/master

xxstreme
Human
Human

Re: r8444 | homunculus find homun bug, when homun respawn beside

#2 Post by xxstreme »

test, my post is gone in section bug report oh it doesn't gone, but this forum have an error in sorting with post time,

i has fixed this bug

the problem was in new server, homunculus was never lost or never gone, because if lost from sight homunculus automatically respawn beside actor/player/master

i just edit and add value to fix this problem

how to fix :
open src/AI/slave.pm

search : # homunculus is lost
and below
at code :

Code: Select all

} elsif ($slave->{actorType} eq 'Homunculus' && $slave_dist >= MAX_DISTANCE && !$slave->{slave_lost} {
change to :

Code: Select all

} elsif ($slave->{actorType} eq 'Homunculus' && $slave_dist >= MAX_DISTANCE && !$slave->{slave_lost} && (!$config{$slave->{configPrefix}.'neverLost'} || 0)) {
add this line to config.txt

homunculus_neverLost 1
put 1 if your new server automatically respawn your homunculus when lost sight or outside your vision
put 0 or leave this addition when your sever still old server

Raider
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil
Noob?: No

#3 Post by Raider »

Bump for tester, good job xxstreme!

kLabMouse
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Post by kLabMouse »

Well. I think it's a "dirty" fix.
In case of "Respawn", there should be some packets that Indicate "Respawn" of actor. Thus allow us to to work them out and return slave state to normal without need for manual "respawn" behavior.

xxstreme
Human
Human

#5 Post by xxstreme »

yes it was @klabmouse, full fix was at on homunculus respawn functional at packet receive, and should be reset for lost homun, however before kore get homun packet respawn, homun will detect as loss homun, and actor will move backwards first for search the homun, without functional for stoped actor move from searching loss homun

there are (one or two seconds) a timeout before homun respawn at actor position when lost of sight/visible

i just make a quick fix for this.

kLabMouse
Administrator
Administrator

#6 Post by kLabMouse »

xxstreme wrote:yes it was @klabmouse, full fix was at on homunculus respawn functional at packet receive, and should be reset for lost homun, however before kore get homun packet respawn, homun will detect as loss homun, and actor will move backwards first for search the homun, without functional for stoped actor move from searching loss homun

there are (one or two seconds) a timeout before homun respawn at actor position when lost of sight/visible

i just make a quick fix for this.
Can Slave AI have at least 2~3 sec timeout before Try to find the lost Slave?

xxstreme
Human
Human

#7 Post by xxstreme »

please wait a few days, i had a little busy work right now.
and i will fix this for well