Get Disconected when write c XXX or try to pick up items

For everything NOT server specific support. Do NOT ask for connectivity help here!.

Moderator: Moderators

80rrego
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Get Disconected when write c XXX or try to pick up items

#1 Post by 80rrego »

I have use before bots and all of they work, now i actualizate to 2.07, i have already read the manuals. thats why i come to ask for help. maybe someone that read this know what is happening...

My bot config is running good... it attacks it moves... but it dont picks the items because get disconect when is going to do...

Ex.
"Routing to (x, y) to take gold(0) distance X
Disconnected from map server, connecting to account in 30 seconds"

so then i think i try with autoloot... but when i write c @autoloot... happened the same "Disconnected from...." and the same if i write c anything.

I will be very greatful if somebody else can help me with this.

80rrego
Noob
Noob

Re: Get Disconected when write c XXX or try to pick up items

#2 Post by 80rrego »

A lots of thanks for publique my theme, i already fix this, my only trouble now is i can use the "storage" command to see the content. but that doesnt matter :3 good day

frighttime
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by frighttime »

hey, cn u tell me how did u fixed your problem.. it happens with me also, when i try 2 enter c @autoloot, i get the error msg disconnected from map server, connecting in 30sec..

frighttime
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by frighttime »

Hey hii,
I read ur post and i am kinda interested to know how did u fixed ur problem of using '@commands'... Even i'm getting the same error and all my efforts to fix it has failed till now.. Would be greatful if u culd gve me useful information/tips.. :)

kimak
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by kimak »

how do you fix this ? mind to share ?