Follow this support template or get your post in the trash.
Moderators, please enforce (and if possible place the link to the template in your sig).
1. I have a problem....
Update your Openkore
2. Still having problems?
Search the openkore wiki
3. No information in the wiki?
Search the forums
4. Cant find what you need? / Do not understand?
Post a thread in the right category.
Private server specific topics go here.
Official server specific topics go here.
Try to keep general support questions here.
5. Use a good title
Topic title must be concise and descriptive. Titles with the words "problem, help" and random nonsense will be trashed on sight.
Good title: Does pickupitems supports regular expression
Bad title: pickupitems.txt HALP PLX
Owh, for your information, pickupitems does not support regular expression.
6. Write an post that is informative and should contain:
- Brief description of the problem.
- What you have done so far.
- Portion of config/macros changes that is relevant to the problem.
- Any other useful information: did you recently get patches, any gm announcements
Please enforce. Thanks.