Kore-RO v2 brainstorm thread

For everything NOT server specific support. Do NOT ask for connectivity help here!.

Moderator: Moderators

HumanHealer
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt
Noob?: No

Re: Kore-RO v2 brainstorm thread

#101 Post by HumanHealer »

cayter wrote:I've just started to code the control panel, once the control panel are all setup. I will setup the server-side and client-side.

The control panel is here: http://140.112.248.221/rocp
is not official kore-ro v2. register (at) with your own risk? :lol:
Last edited by HumanHealer on 15 Jun 2010, 03:45, edited 1 time in total.
im noob, but i know how to read config manual, command manual, macro manual but im still a noob.

freezer123
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#102 Post by freezer123 »

HumanHealer wrote:
cayter wrote:I've just started to code the control panel, once the control panel are all setup. I will setup the server-side and client-side.

The control panel is here: http://140.112.248.221/rocp
is not official kore-ro v2. register (at) with your own risk? :lol:
LOL HH...

Btw, congrats, for being the team Leader. you know what I mean :D

Scarya
Moderators
Moderators

#103 Post by Scarya »

Announcement

Due my great lack of time I can't build up a team to manage things going on Kore-Rov2.
I couldn't find enough time to check sent scripts and other work from people here.

But is this idea dieing? Of course not ;-)

The new project-leader is HumanHealer. He's the new boss, supervisor and team leader.
I hope (and am sure) that he will do a great job, gather a great team and get a great server environment running.

Thank you and my best wishes =)
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
So far, the universe is winning.

Richard Cook

Wiki

HumanHealer
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#104 Post by HumanHealer »

Thanks, and its an honour to be trusted by Openkore Mod.
Seriously i have no idea on hosting / making / managing the ragnarok server but i try to coordinates all the resources you people trying to offer.

Lets get the work rolling.

1) Website and Control Panel: Pranavrules2008 & Cayter
TOR: Build Kore-RO v2 website, Forums, and Control Panel
Extras: Pranavrules2008 to coordinate the whole things and Cayter will need to assist him by sending all the script and coding to him.(both of you - play nice)
p/s: CC copy of ur codes and script to Sir Scarya and me at mynickismust@gmail.com
Hosting: Pranavrules2008 can u host it temporarily? especially the forum. we might bring the discussion over there.

2) In-game enchancement:
freezer123 got few script constructed, the only question is do we need all of that at the moment.
my suggestion is to keep everything close to original while not making leveling is pain in the axx
a) Warper: to field(main field - non boss field) and dungeon entrance, no guild dungeon warper.
b) Healer: to charge 1z per HP & SP for HP+SP < 10k and it increased to 2z per HP & SP for >10k HP+SP
c) NPC Location: Customs NPC will only avaliable at Main Town, Prontera (town center), Payon (near kafra), Aldebaran (near kafra), Izlude (town center), Alberta (bottom NPC location), Morroc (old town center), No warp back from the field.
Respawn Spot. Keep it to the original (don't be lazy, walk)
im going to keep it 2 person in each task so who do u need in your team?
p/s: also CC copy of ur codes and script to Sir Scarya and me at mynickismust@gmail.com

3) Donation, Vote
-KIV-

4) Competition
isieo and kali got something planned? get it going.... :D

Server Access:
this will be keep minimal (for uploading via ftp) i'll discuss with scarya how we are going to do this. but atleast you guys can upload the script and test it live.

Footnote:
1) Scarya will check each and every script for malicious, so dont get naughty guys.
2) Server will be wipe, so no use hiding Angra Manyu in the poring island.
3) Other gameplay rules/donation items/vote rewards/rates will be decided once we get the major part of the game up and running.
4) Any other business, post it here, or you can mail me directly at mynickismust@gmail.com
5) i wish i can get Azara and Core-Dev in the team... then i can be normal player... :(
im noob, but i know how to read config manual, command manual, macro manual but im still a noob.

pranavrules2008
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#105 Post by pranavrules2008 »

HumanHealer wrote:Thanks, and its an honour to be trusted by Openkore Mod.
Seriously i have no idea on hosting / making / managing the ragnarok server but i try to coordinates all the resources you people trying to offer.

Lets get the work rolling.

1) Website and Control Panel: Pranavrules2008 & Cayter
TOR: Build Kore-RO v2 website, Forums, and Control Panel
Extras: Pranavrules2008 to coordinate the whole things and Cayter will need to assist him by sending all the script and coding to him.(both of you - play nice)
p/s: CC copy of ur codes and script to Sir Scarya and me at mynickismust@gmail.com
Hosting: Pranavrules2008 can u host it temporarily? especially the forum. we might bring the discussion over there.

2) In-game enchancement:
freezer123 got few script constructed, the only question is do we need all of that at the moment.
my suggestion is to keep everything close to original while not making leveling is pain in the axx
a) Warper: to field(main field - non boss field) and dungeon entrance, no guild dungeon warper.
b) Healer: to charge 1z per HP & SP for HP+SP < 10k and it increased to 2z per HP & SP for >10k HP+SP
c) NPC Location: Customs NPC will only avaliable at Main Town, Prontera (town center), Payon (near kafra), Aldebaran (near kafra), Izlude (town center), Alberta (bottom NPC location), Morroc (old town center), No warp back from the field.
Respawn Spot. Keep it to the original (don't be lazy, walk)
im going to keep it 2 person in each task so who do u need in your team?
p/s: also CC copy of ur codes and script to Sir Scarya and me at mynickismust@gmail.com

3) Donation, Vote
-KIV-

4) Competition
isieo and kali got something planned? get it going.... :D

Server Access:
this will be keep minimal (for uploading via ftp) i'll discuss with scarya how we are going to do this. but atleast you guys can upload the script and test it live.

Footnote:
1) Scarya will check each and every script for malicious, so dont get naughty guys.
2) Server will be wipe, so no use hiding Angra Manyu in the poring island.
3) Other gameplay rules/donation items/vote rewards/rates will be decided once we get the major part of the game up and running.
4) Any other business, post it here, or you can mail me directly at mynickismust@gmail.com
5) i wish i can get Azara and Core-Dev in the team... then i can be normal player... :(
Finally!! Some movement after all!! Alright, I'm up for this task. I can get a complete site with CP setup asap. I just need a confirmation to go ahead with this.. Also, I can register a domain for this? Or should we use the old kore-ro.com one?

Again, I'm a eAthena veteran. :) I've hosted 2 servers already, but due to time constraints (college and work) I couldn't keep up with the demand. But now, I'm quite free and I can give everything I've got for this server (including some kickass PR as well!).. So, lemme know.. If you guys wanna get in touch with me, contact me on pranav.shirodkar[at]gmail.com (replace [at] with a @) and the same on GTalk (for a faster response ;) )

Peace~

freezer123
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#106 Post by freezer123 »

@HH

Grats, ok to fast forward the setup. I take the challenge. ( eventhough i know very little about programming :D)

@Pranav, i think its better to create a new one and call it "Kore-RO V2" and add other slogan to attract players..

azara
Noob
Noob

#107 Post by azara »

It'll be interesting to see how this project finally plays out.
Yes. I own Kore-RO. Join Kore-RO http://www.kore-ro.com/
No. I don't read my PMs.

HumanHealer
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#108 Post by HumanHealer »

Azara-sama!

please support us, im accidentally "project leader" and hopes when everything goes well, i can just be regular player :D
most of the rules will be ported from the old kore ro, (thats i can remember) we also bring the same concept that's as close as official server as posible.
Any advice azara sama?

after we finalized beta, i hope someone can takeover my position as team leader. right SIR SCARYA?

freezer123
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#109 Post by freezer123 »

Azara!! I miss you.. /sob

Scarya
Moderators
Moderators

#110 Post by Scarya »

HumanHealer wrote:after we finalized beta, i hope someone can takeover my position as team leader. right SIR SCARYA?
Hehe no =)
You'll take that position for ever ^^
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
So far, the universe is winning.

Richard Cook

Wiki