Moderator: Moderators

Fat4LitY
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: openkore.com.br situation

#81 Post by Fat4LitY »

@ iMike
I'm not disturbing anything, I'm just trying to show him the right way to manage the Brazilian Openkore community, obviously he is too hard headed to understand that, he keeps with a huge lack of patience, insults everyone and ban people for any kind of reason, things he would NEVER make in his real life.

ZangetsuGM
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#82 Post by ZangetsuGM »

5e13ct wrote:Hello,

Actually openkore.com.br Board, is currently the backyard Ghost, people like Upancho, among many others
good dev were expelled from the site, such as what happens almost every day, fortunately Ghost is just a admistrador that evil must understand code for Kore.

Yesterday the blackout, i and some dev were trying to find a solution within the forum Openkore.com.br, but unfortunately the only Ghost entered the forum to attract junk, nothing valuable was on him to find a solution.

kLabMouse possible if we open an area for employees of BRO, so we can exchange ideas about and so put an end to this process that exists within the BRO.

regard,

[PT-BR]
Olá,

Na realidade o fórum openkore.com.br, atualmente é o quintal de casa do Ghost, pessoas como o Upancho, entre muitos outros
bons colaboradores foram expulsos do site, como o que acontece quase todos os dias, felizmente o Ghost é apenas um admistrador, que mal deve entender de códigos para o Kore.

Ontem o BlackOuT, eu e mais alguns colaboradores estavamos tentando encontrar uma solução dentro do fórum Openkore.com.br, mas infelizmente o Ghost so entrava no fórum para atrair besteiras, nada de valioso ele trazia para encontrar a solução.

kLabMouse se possível abrir um área para nós colaboradores do BRO, para que possamos trocar idéias sobre, e assim colocamos um fim nesse processo que existe dentro do BRO.

att,
[/PT-BR]

support the idea because we take help of those who know not of a gang of mercenaries =)!

Or create a Facebook group and put the link in here so we can meet and make it happen!

português

apoio a ideia porque vamos ter ajuda de quem sabe não de uma corja de mercenarios =)!

Ou então criem um grupo no Facebook e coloque o Link aqui para que possamos no reunir e fazer acontecer!

iMikeLance
Moderators
Moderators

#83 Post by iMikeLance »

@ZangetsuGM and Fat4LitY

If you two and interested in helping, please post your nicknames here or send them to me via PM and i'll unban you. But please, if I unban you don't post anything about our staff there.

ZangetsuGM
Noob
Noob

#84 Post by ZangetsuGM »

Ghost can insult everyone! Now we have to be quiet? After that we still talk about the only ones to come here complain about the camunidade kore in Brazil but forget that those with an ADM forward nothing will!

The community's OKB is that not only aims division publishes profits! If there's to do the fix free of unlinks the community here because you have no interest in helping create the event and even just offend people!

******PT-BR******

Ue o Ghost pode insultar todo mundo! Já nos temos que ficar calados? Depois ainda falam que somos os unicos a vir reclamar aqui sobre a camunidade do kore no brasil mas esquecem que com um ADM daqueles nada irá pra frente!

A comunidade do OKB é que nem repartição publica só visa lucros! Se não da pra fazer o fix gratuito desvincula a comu de vocês daqui pois não tem interesse em ajudar mesmo apenas criar caso e ofender as pessoas!

5e13ct
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#85 Post by 5e13ct »

iMikeLance wrote:@ZangetsuGM and Fat4LitY

If you two and interested in helping, please post your nicknames here or send them to me via PM and i'll unban you. But please, if I unban you don't posting anything about our staff there.
I think we are talking to someone from responsibility because iMikeLance today deban tomorrow ban, as is?

All trying to help you and other solutions and that should be the main motivators are doing little case, it's kind of complicated.

I prefer to post in this forum that all as it is official for solutions kore.

[PT-BR]
Olá

Creio que estamos falando com alguém de responsabilidade, pois iMikeLance, hoje bani amanhã desbani, como fica?

Todos tentando ajudar na soluções e você e o outro que deveriam ser os principais motivadores estão fazendo pouco caso, é meio que complicado, prefiro que todos postem nesse fórum, pois ele é oficial para soluções do kore.

Att,
[/PT-BR]

ZangetsuGM
Noob
Noob

#86 Post by ZangetsuGM »

iMikeLance wrote:@ZangetsuGM and Fat4LitY

If you two and interested in helping, please post your nicknames here or send them to me via PM and i'll unban you. But please, if I unban you don't posting anything about our staff there.

Thanks Imike! If you were the Owner of the Euro and yes I would help but it's not like I prefer to stay put and wait for someone to create a better community or somewhere to stay not only in MSN Groups! I'm not going back to your community to be Offended and having to pull a bag person like Ghost Owner believes to be the reason! We already have many contacts via MSN and everything else and we will update once we get everyone to post and create a topic or a Facebook group to teach everyone how the upgrade process to get everybody else depending on each other!

*****PT-BR****

Obrigado Imike! Se você fosse o Dono da Comu eu passaria sim e ajudaria mas como não é prefiro ficar como está e esperar alguém criar uma comunidade melhor ou algum local pra não ficarmos so nos Grupos do MSN!! Não vou voltar pra sua Comunidade pra ser Ofendido e ter que ficar puxando saco de uma Pessoa como o Ghost que acredita ser o Dono da razão! Já temos muitos contatos via MSN e tudo mais e assim que conseguirmos atualizar vamos postar para todos e cria um topico ou um grupo no Facebook para ensinar a todos como é o processo de atualização pra ninguem mais ficar dependendo um do outro!

KoreGhost
Developers
Developers

#87 Post by KoreGhost »

ZangetsuGM wrote:
Obrigado Imike! Se você fosse o Dono da Comu eu passaria sim e ajudaria mas como não é prefiro ficar como está e esperar alguém criar uma comunidade melhor ou algum local pra não ficarmos so nos Grupos do MSN!! Não vou voltar pra sua Comunidade pra ser Ofendido e ter que ficar puxando saco de uma Pessoa como o Ghost que acredita ser o Dono da razão! Já temos muitos contatos via MSN e tudo mais e assim que conseguirmos atualizar vamos postar para todos e cria um topico ou um grupo no Facebook para ensinar a todos como é o processo de atualização pra ninguem mais ficar dependendo um do outro!
Good, an idiot unless'll need to watch ....

iMikeLance
Moderators
Moderators

#88 Post by iMikeLance »

Everyone has been unbanned from Openkore Brasil from the first banned member to the last. Please follow the rules.

future_cool
Noob
Noob

#89 Post by future_cool »

iMikeLance wrote:Everyone has been unbanned from Openkore Brasil from the first banned member to the last. Please follow the rules.
One more lie the User darktyduss was not unbanned, do not come here talking good guys take a lie. was banned by the ghost because he does not accept the truth

Mais uma mentira o usuario darktyduss nao foi desbanido, nao venham aqui dar uma bonzinhos falando mentira. fui banido pelo ghost pois ele nao aceita a verdade.

Metaller
Noob
Noob

#90 Post by Metaller »

when creating a new community for BRO, please let me know here in this topic