Moderator: Moderators

iMikeLance
Moderators
Moderators
Noob?: No

Re: openkore.com.br situation

#91 Post by iMikeLance »

future_cool wrote:
iMikeLance wrote:Everyone has been unbanned from Openkore Brasil from the first banned member to the last. Please follow the rules.
One more lie the User darktyduss was not unbanned, do not come here talking good guys take a lie. was banned by the ghost because he does not accept the truth

Mais uma mentira o usuario darktyduss nao foi desbanido, nao venham aqui dar uma bonzinhos falando mentira. fui banido pelo ghost pois ele nao aceita a verdade.
That why you have been banned:
Ghost wrote:Avisos aos idiotas de plantão, se der reputação negativa por estar "bravinho" vai ser banido na hora.
"Ghost: A warning to those idiots who are giving bad reputation (rep system) just because they are "angry": you're going to get banned."
darktyduss wrote:Avisos aos idiotas de plantão, se der reputação negativa por estar "bravinho" vai ser banido na hora.

ja pode começar a distribuir os bans.
"darktyduss: then you can start distributing bans"

And you keep saying that we've banned you because you were "trying to help". All your posts are provoking us and you have negative reputation in your profile (given by other members).

This is his username: http://openkore.com.br/index.php?/user/9520-darktyduss/

Please stop lying, stop provoking, stop being an idiot or you'll be banned AGAIN.

KoreGhost
Developers
Developers

#92 Post by KoreGhost »

future_cool wrote:
iMikeLance wrote:Everyone has been unbanned from Openkore Brasil from the first banned member to the last. Please follow the rules.
One more lie the User darktyduss was not unbanned, do not come here talking good guys take a lie. was banned by the ghost because he does not accept the truth

Mais uma mentira o usuario darktyduss nao foi desbanido, nao venham aqui dar uma bonzinhos falando mentira. fui banido pelo ghost pois ele nao aceita a verdade.
Bug in IPB.

If the user is banned in the panel and not the normal ACP does not fall in the group of banned users.

And we're not acting like a good guy, for me whether or not to enter the forum absolutely his problem.

Understand how you want, and Roger (which was much worse than I accordingly), if I think I'll ban ban, not to be banished not be an idiot, do not be stupid.

The forum is PRIVATE if treatment is not to your liking, quit, get out, go to hell, I do not care, no gain NOTHING helping imbeciles.

Bug no IPB.

Se o usuário é banido no painel normal e não no ACP não cai no grupo de usuários banidos.

E não estamos dando uma de bonzinhos, por mim se quer ou não entrar no forum problema absolutamente seu.

Entenda como quiser, assim como Roger (que era bem pior que eu nesse sentido) , se eu achar que devo banir vou banir, não quer ser banido não seja um idiota, não seja imbecil.

O fórum é PARTICULAR, se o tratamento não é do seu agrado, quit, suma, va para o inferno, não me interessa, não ganho NADA ajudando imbecis.

Kaspy
Halfway to Eternity
Halfway to Eternity

#93 Post by Kaspy »

[EN]
Gone are pages and pages of it and do not see at what point it goes.
If no consensus was reached at the moment, not think it will get another 10 or 100 pages.

Would not it be better GOOD change the subject to some more productive?

[PT-BR]
Já se foram páginas e páginas disso e não vejo em qual ponto isso vai chegar.
Se não foi chegado a um consenso neste momento, não acredito que vá chegar em mais 10 ou 100 páginas.

Não seria BEM melhor mudar de assunto para algum mais produtivo?

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers
Noob?: Yes

#94 Post by EternalHarvest »

Brainpower wrote:to charge for the weekly client change fix. You have to pay monthly for the amount of bots you are using.
The only decent official RO server I've seen wasn't free to play anyway, ironically.
Brainpower wrote:Openkore is licensed under GNU and is an opensource project, which means you're NOT allowed to charge for it.
Well, for all of you who don't know what GNU is, here's the link which is even located in the openkore SVN -> http://openkore.svn.sourceforge.net/vie ... iew=markup
kLabMouse wrote:This all is against GNU License, that OpenKore uses.
Barioth wrote:I do think that charging for being able to connect goes against all of that "opensource, free, etc" stuff.
5e13ct wrote:want to charge for something that follows the GNU license?
ZangetsuGM wrote:2 mercenaries are trying to profit from the situation!
5e13ct wrote:why they want to charge something on a system that governs the GNU license.
5e13ct wrote:yet they can not charge for something they did not create, but rather just get something that already exists and created by others, such as tools that make the possibility of using the kore.
soad5 wrote:The Openkore is being charged by the responsible OpenKore in Brazil and it is against the "principles" of openkore.com.
kLabMouse wrote:are trying to Sell their Services and Code Changes
5e13ct wrote:they are not required to maintain a community, but they are required to maintain a community in the right way when it proposes to do her part, strictly following the GNU license.
Daedalus wrote:charging fees for a SOLELY personal money gain instead of a community money gain is pathetic, as well as breaking our mindset in form of the GNU license, even if it is meant to harass the people who contribute nothing and make their loans out of this project.
Don Delavitto wrote:it is not ok to grab the code of openkore and implement a fix for the server for cash.
5e13ct wrote:other developers can take towards the project BRO, if you are wanting to charge for something that is not theirs.
5e13ct wrote:Charging for something that follows the GNU
future_cool wrote:because of people like that out instead of wanting to help take advantage of the situation for profit.
Don Delavitto wrote:But everything they said here, it is still breaking GNU license.
Don Delavitto wrote:restrain the solution to acess in exchange for cash is against GNU
Brainpower wrote:So you're not charging for the software but a part of the software code? This is against the GNU, read yourself.
Brainpower wrote:but this doesn't mean you have to change an open source project and make it paid.
Brainpower wrote:Sorry, but you're offering the fix, this is a part/edit of the orginal OpenKore source code which means it violates the GNU license.
Brainpower wrote:This is a simple discussing thread about the violence of the GNU license.
Brainpower wrote:Again, this is GNU licensed, they are simply NOT allowed to charge for changes on the SVN.
So, you didn't read the license before using our software.
GPL has nothing about selling.
Selling GPL software is perfectly fine as long as you follow GPL terms.
Selling support or solutions for GPL software is perfectly fine, too.
kLabMouse wrote:What I Demand. Is to follow that Rule, and Show modifications in bRO.pm to public!
DIY, nothing in GPL prevents you from showing that or even "contributing" all these modifications back to openkore.
kLabMouse wrote:Else, I will force openkore.br to be taken down, along will all the links there.
Scary! Are you the governing organization over .br zone or just a super hacker?
Don Delavitto wrote:It is illegal...
Illegal under which jurisdiction?
Don Delavitto wrote:It is illegal as visual kore was
AFAIK VisualKore was from the same authors so they can do what they please (for example, relicense. Rewriting code where needed).
Barioth wrote:They weren't charging for an update, they were charging for a connection, something very common here. There are lots of Remote Poseidon sellers and no one complains about it
kLabMouse wrote:The Only Thing I companied, is that GPLv2 code should stay open.
Selling Poseidon-as-a-service is perfectly fine, even if they're using changed Poseidon, as it's not under something like AGPL.
Don Delavitto wrote:I did not wanned to quote it here, but since you are so avid to make your point, it is funny that you are saying that you are not selling openkore, but in the chat a few minutes ago, you said "i can sell that fix anytime without breaking the GNU licese". Super.
It can be, if it's a Poseidon service and related configurations, for example.
5e13ct wrote:I'll be working again to relearn the technology base of kore and all its mechanics, and thus provide something that is governed by the GNU foundation, as is the intention of this community.
Okay.
5e13ct wrote:thus provide something that is governed by the GNU foundation, as is the intention of this community.
Wait, when we did become governed by "GNU foundation"... you mean Free Software Foundation?
Don Delavitto wrote:but at least change the name of the service
I agree with this, if it's really something diverging from openkore. It doesn't look like that.
Don Delavitto wrote:of the service
Wait, service?
5e13ct wrote:I wish the administrators here kore, take some action on administrators who are here and are the kore.br, even taking hands updates, do not offer, I think they should lose their jobs this forum because they do not follow the rules.
Not against rules of this place.
5e13ct wrote:I wonder what procedure to become collaborator in this project, and the specific area is closed?
Just do something (useful) and share your stuff there. There is no procedure.
Don Delavitto wrote:Another point, will these users still be abble to commit to svn? I think they could continue as ordinary users of the openkore international comunity, but since some user could release a patch anytime that would break one of their sources of money, they could keep it away from being released since it could affect their bussiness.
Sounds like a real problem, since there's no history and no way to inspect or revert changes.
GhOsT_FoKer wrote:It's sad to see a project finish just because some mercenaries want money.
Brainpower wrote:And do you guys think making some money of a GNU licensed software is better for the community?
Won't they try to keep it working if they really would make money from that? No, you rather choose no working openkore.
Fat4LitY wrote:doesn't want anyone discussing ways to the solution
Discuss it here on openkore.com, wouldn't you? Why you always need to make some drama on obscure (to us) website and then go here with complaints?
Fat4LitY wrote:he keeps with a huge lack of patience, insults everyone and ban people for any kind of reason, things he would NEVER make in his real life.
You know him in person, to be able to tell something like that?

Service providers: go with it! Just make sure you're not violating GPL. You probably can contribute most of your changes back safely.

Complainants: nothing stops you from ignoring these sellers and developing your own stuff. Moderators of some non-openkore.com place can't stop you from posting here.

I don't know any details of who sells what. Can you provide an example of what you were about to get if you "buy" that?

Fat4LitY
Noob
Noob

#95 Post by Fat4LitY »

Well, what have happened until now:

- LevelUp started to shuffle packets on Ragexe.

- Fr3dBr developed a fix and Ghost together with iMike decided to implement a system to sell Openkore use per running bots. (Ghost bans everyone against the payment)

- kLabMouse doesn't agree with selling Openkore and Ghost give up the idea. (Ghost bans everyone that said it was against the payment)

- Community started to develop a fix for the Openkore on bRO. Ever_boy_ and Protimus, with the help of kLabMouse, are advanced on developing the fix.

- Ghost decided to shut down Openkore.com.br because of complains about Openkore Wiki.

- Protimus and Kepler talked with kLabMouse about him (Protimus) being the leader of Openkore Community on bRO. (Ghost banned Kepler and Protimus)

- Guys impelled for solving Kore on bRO tries to make a MSN group (Ghost deleted all posts).

- Ghost open a votation for shutting down the community or not. He turned it into a private community without relations with Openkore.com and suggests for selling the access. (Also he banned everyone that votes for shutting down)

- Protimus goes on forum for criticizing Ghost words about him and the way he manage the community, Ghost responds with a lot of insults. Also, Ghost posted printscreens of his bots running, trying to imply that he fixed the Openkore (when everyone knows that it was Fr3dBr).

- Right now the only ones running bots on bRO are Ghost and iMike, and they don't even think about share the fix without earning money. While the community are begging for a solution, they support Ghost on absolutely anything he does.

Now, the thing that most bothers me, THIS IS ALL ABOUT THE F***ING MONEY! If you guys wasn't so greedy this ALL have been solved and no one was losing their time with this long discussion.

Shame on you all! I hope in the next days someone gets to the fix and share with the community, and all this shit will over.

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers
Noob?: Yes

#96 Post by EternalHarvest »

Once again, it's all about you trying to discuss it in censored places (and you managed to get the guy who was censoring you in the first place into deleting posts in your so-called MSN group) - that's your problem of discussing it in obscure places; and you counting not your money, discussing how greedy somebody is.
Community started to develop a fix for the Openkore on bRO. Everybody... advanced on developing the fix.
So, where is it?

daggerblade
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#97 Post by daggerblade »

We are working on it right now http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.ph ... 6&start=40

btw, im not that protimus and im working. Another thing, kepler is a little thief. Iam working on my own, asked for ever_boy help yes but i have nothing to do with these others, also im gonna keep my findings public to all, since i was planning from the begining so no one have ideias about me hiding code with in partnership with them.

iMikeLance
Moderators
Moderators

#98 Post by iMikeLance »

Fat4LitY wrote:Well, what have happened until now:

- LevelUp started to shuffle packets on Ragexe.

- Fr3dBr developed a fix and Ghost together with iMike decided to implement a system to sell Openkore use per running bots. (Ghost bans everyone against the payment)
Fake.

- kLabMouse doesn't agree with selling Openkore and Ghost give up the idea. (Ghost bans everyone that said it was against the payment)
Fake.

- Community started to develop a fix for the Openkore on bRO. Ever_boy_ and Protimus, with the help of kLabMouse, are advanced on developing the fix.

- Ghost decided to shut down Openkore.com.br because of complains about Openkore Wiki.
Wtf are you talking about?

- Protimus and Kepler talked with kLabMouse about him (Protimus) being the leader of Openkore Community on bRO. (Ghost banned Kepler and Protimus)
Protimus: http://openkore.com.br/index.php?/user/10194-pr0timus/
Doesn't seems like Protimus is banned. We got more people accusing Kepler of stealing things using his own nickname, that's why he got banned AGAIN.

- Guys impelled for solving Kore on bRO tries to make a MSN group (Ghost deleted all posts).
Fake.

- Ghost open a votation for shutting down the community or not. He turned it into a private community without relations with Openkore.com and suggests for selling the access. (Also he banned everyone that votes for shutting down)
Fake. We never talked about selling anything in this new private forum model and we probably won't.

- Protimus goes on forum for criticizing Ghost words about him and the way he manage the community, Ghost responds with a lot of insults. Also, Ghost posted printscreens of his bots running, trying to imply that he fixed the Openkore (when everyone knows that it was Fr3dBr).
Fake. They were insulting each other.

- Right now the only ones running bots on bRO are Ghost and iMike, and they don't even think about share the fix without earning money. While the community are begging for a solution, they support Ghost on absolutely anything he does.
There are many other people running Openkore on bRO, with Protimus being one of them (don't know if he's actually running, but he has proven that he is able to and said that he won't share it too).

Now, the thing that most bothers me, THIS IS ALL ABOUT THE F***ING MONEY! If you guys wasn't so greedy this ALL have been solved and no one was losing their time with this long discussion.

Shame on you all! I hope in the next days someone gets to the fix and share with the community, and all this shit will over.

You just forgot that you're one of the few complainers that started this discussion.

daggerblade
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#99 Post by daggerblade »

About me proving what i said about kepler, yes i can post pictures here anytime you require so, as the post above mentioned.

ever_boy_
Developers
Developers

#100 Post by ever_boy_ »

EternalHarvest wrote:Once again, it's all about you trying to discuss it in censored places (and you managed to get the guy who was censoring you in the first place into deleting posts in your so-called MSN group) - that's your problem of discussing it in obscure places; and you counting not your money, discussing how greedy somebody is.
Community started to develop a fix for the Openkore on bRO. Everybody... advanced on developing the fix.
So, where is it?
Actually, we're just begining to learn how these things work. Two weeks ago, I had no idea I even had to unpack (or how to do it) an ragexe before debugging it and so on. Now, thanks to my efforts and kLabMouse's help, I'm able to build my own recvpackets.txt, and undertand the send\bRO.pm's overall engine.

The thing I'm still having trouble with is: I don't know how to identify a packet's ID when using some packet's capture tool. I'm using wire shark, but I don't know where to find the packet's ID... could youhelp with that?
Last edited by ever_boy_ on 07 Sep 2012, 10:03, edited 1 time in total.