Rune Knight Lv.99 BOT FARMING PROBLEM [HELP]

Indonesia

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) maybe outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information and please contribute when you obtain them. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
surviveryuga
Human
Human
Noob?: No

Re: Rune Knight Lv.99 BOT FARMING PROBLEM [HELP]

#11 Post by surviveryuga »

thanks a lot. Now I'll try ur suggestion.
Btw how if the drosera accidentally spawn near my RK? will my RK attack them?
Thanks again before, this very helpful

NiTRO106
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#12 Post by NiTRO106 »

@surviveryuga

your RK will not attack the recently spawned Drosera because the bot is configured to not attack it based on the mon_control.txt.

Code: Select all

Drosera -1 0 0
the -1 in the mon_control.txt means that the bot will ignore Drosera even though Drosera attacked your bot. for more information regarding that issue, please go to this link about configuring mon_control.txt on the OpenKore Wiki: http://www.openkore.com/index.php/Mon_control.txt

surviveryuga
Human
Human

#13 Post by surviveryuga »

do i need to add Aura Blade and concetration ? because my RK' SP ony 450+ , so that's why i just use two hand quick block.
Any suggestion? i still quite noob in bot. Thanks before

NiTRO106
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#14 Post by NiTRO106 »

@surviveryuga

what is the build type of your RK? and what are the skills that are available? if you want to post it, please use the [code.][/code] bracket. if you want to get your skills configured, just to go this link: http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?t=273&f=6

surviveryuga
Human
Human

#15 Post by surviveryuga »

Here my 10 Rune Knights built right now :

Lv.101/10 Hp 10808 SP 436 <Equipped
STR 71
AGI 102
VIT 1
INT 1
DEX 70
LUK 1
Skills :

Parry 10
Tension Relax 1
Aura Blade 5
Two Handed Quicken 10
Concentration 5
Two Hand Mastery 10
Caliver Mastery 5
Peco Ride 1
Dragon Training 5 (now use Dragon to walk)

Equipment :
[code]
topHead Paradise Team Hat [STR+2]
	rightHand P.Slayer2
	leftHand P.Slayer2
	leftAccessory Medal Of Valor1
	rightAccessory Medal Of Valor2
	robe Paradise Team Manteau
	armor Paradise TeamUniform3
	shoes Paradise Team Boots3

NiTRO106
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#16 Post by NiTRO106 »

@surviveryuga

you don't have Clashing Spiral/Spiral Pierce? or any spear attack skills? or how about Bowling Bash? i think that your bot's survivality will not be high unless you get that skills. for me, those skills are essential when mobbing high level monsters.

surviveryuga
Human
Human

#17 Post by surviveryuga »

i hv transcended my RK from Novice->Knight->NoviceHigh->SwordHigh->LK->RK u can check use stat calculator for further @.@.
i wonder want to use self buff or not cause SP drain fastly if use all that short buff like concentration n aura blade

surviveryuga
Human
Human

#18 Post by surviveryuga »

sorry forget to mention
I have Spiral Pierce 5 and Bash 10 also

NiTRO106
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#19 Post by NiTRO106 »

@surviveryuga

ahh. i see. sorry for my mistake. i would like to quote a message from this link: http://www.valkplayersguild.com/?page_id=296
———————————————————-
HIGH AGI/MAX ASPD **
———————————————————-

This build seems to be a pretty popular one for the folks out there that like to ctrl-click things. It’s entirely possible to hit 193 ASPD with a 2h-sword as well as a mace on a RK. I wont bother with explaining how to get 193 ASPD using maces since it does require the use of adrenaline rush scrolls and not everyone wants to spend Kafra Points on a skill that only lasts a couple of minutes.

Essential Skills

2h-sword mastery 10 (Swordsman skill)
2h-quicken 10 (LK skill for the ASPD boost)
Spear Dynamo 5 (LK skill for increase hit and dmg)
Parry 10 (optional LK skill just to fend off some attacks)
Aura Blade (LK skill extra ctrl-click dmg)
Rune Mastery 5 (for Isia, Turisis and Asir runes)
Enchant Blade 5 (adds your MATK to your ctrl-click dmg)

Primary Stats

50-100 Str
120 Agi (you’ll actually need to hit about 161-166 total agi to hit 193 depending on gears)
60-70 Dex
50 Int

PROS: Ultra high speed melee attacks with a quite a high rate of dmg. High flee to dodge a lot of things. Quite fun to screw around with.

CONS: Can be the squishiest of builds. Flee gets nerfed when you get mobbed and your tanking abilities aren’t the greatest. Very buff oriented to hit the required 161-166 agi you’ll need to get to 193 aspd.

Key Equipment: AGI gears!! Mix and match what you want to get the AGI you need! Pantie+undershirt set (+5 agi), Sprint shoes (+1 agi, add a male thief bug card for another +2 agi or a matyr card for +1 agi and 10% more hp), Vesper Core 03 (+3 agi), Vane Hairpin (+2 agi, add a nightmare care for another +1 agi). There’s probably a whole lot more, but you can pick and choose how you want to get to the 160+ agi mark.

When renewal came out there was a lot of mystery around hitting 193 ASPD on a 2h-sword rune knight. However with a lot of experimention and testing, the road in which a Rune Knight can hit max ASPD has finally cleared up a bit. Key buffs to hit the target ASPD are AGI UP (+10 agi), AGI Foods (+10 or +20), Enriched Celermine Juice, Berserk Potion, 2h-quicken and the Asir Rune. You’ll also need some AGI gears to boost your agi as well as you’re still a bit short by 10-14 points of Agi.

This is a fun build if you like to run around whacking things at high speed. Leveling will be pretty slow since your mobbing capability is nerfed a little. Still possible though.

PS. This build is also fun with sidewinder carded weapons, a snake hat or a chick hat for the double attack!

UPDATE (09AUG11) : With 13.3 here, we now have the Alca Bringer which greatly improves your ASPD depend on the level of upgrade. While most people won’t go all out and make a +12 Alca Bringer, a +6 Alca Bringer (1 over upgrade) will actually give you a +3 ASPD boost which is actually enough to hit 193 ASPD with about 90 agi and all the normal buffs. While you COULD just use an Alca Bringer for the 193 aspd and skill the agi required, this build lets you use any weapon you want and honestly, the alca bringer isn’t really all that strong.
since your RK build is an AGI type, i recommend this build for you. try to max out Spiral Pierce and Bowling Bash for effective mobbing against high level monsters.

surviveryuga
Human
Human

#20 Post by surviveryuga »

yeah this is similar to what kind of RK that i want.
so damage of Spiral Pierce depending on weight of Two Hand Sword? ok i'll try out