Need help to Run Xkore 1 in idRO Chaos?

Indonesia

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) maybe outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information and please contribute when you obtain them. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
schokoramell
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Need help to Run Xkore 1 in idRO Chaos?

#1 Post by schokoramell »

This is my first time playing idRO. I used to play in iRO chaos since 2013. It's so easy to run openkore there. You only need to input your id and password then boom you're in. Why is it so complicated to run openkore in idRO? The openkore from github doesn't even have idRO chaos in its server.txt.

Recently I got a copy from a friend, and now I'm able to run xkore 0. It's more complicated to run because you need to do the sniff packet thingy. But what I need is xkore 1. I never use openkore to automate farm/level. I only use it for xkore 1 because you get so much more info about the game such as cast speed, attack delay, exp report, etc. It's also easier to keep your pet & homun fed. And from my experience in iRO, with xkore 1, it's less laggy to play.

Anyway, I tried running xkore 1 normally. But I keep getting an error message that says 'unable to inject netredirect.dll'. Anyone know how to solve this problem?

Also, there seem to be alot of threads selling openkore and xkore 1. Are they legit or scam?

Thanks.

fadreus
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil
Noob?: No

Re: Need help to Run Xkore 1 in idRO Chaos?

#2 Post by fadreus »

schokoramell wrote:I used to play in iRO chaos since 2013. It's so easy to run openkore there.
Because got people maintaining openkore for iRO server & warpportal doesn't even bother about it.
So be grateful to those who spend their time maintaining it for free for all of us to use.
schokoramell wrote:Why is it so complicated to run openkore in idRO? The openkore from github doesn't even have idRO chaos in its server.txt.
Because no one maintaining that server.
schokoramell wrote:It's more complicated to run because you need to do the sniff packet thingy.
Because program/software/computer stuff doesn't work like magic.
schokoramell wrote:But I keep getting an error message that says 'unable to inject netredirect.dll'. Anyone know how to solve this problem?
Run as administrator.
schokoramell wrote:Also, there seem to be alot of threads selling openkore and xkore 1. Are they legit or scam?
Openkore official release only from github.
Openkore is free open-source software.
No one should sell or buy this software.
If you decide to buy or use from any 3rd party distributor, do at your own risk.

For more information, read at
- https://github.com/OpenKore/openkore
- http://openkore.com/index.php/Main_Page

iRO Supporter.
Read before you ask is the wisest thing human can do.
Unless you're a cat.

schokoramell
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by schokoramell »

Tried setting ragexe, ragnarok patcher, start.exe, wxstart.exe with windows 7 compatibility and run as admin. Still doesn't work. Btw i just learned that the sniff packet thingy is xkore 2, but i'm sure you already know.

There's a lot of farmer bot here since open beta. And I believe a lot of people are running the game using xkore 1 because I've encountered tens of players using autohide in pvp/woe which I suspect are done using openkore. So some people must have been maintaining openkore access to idRO chaos server, they're just not sharing it here. But it's okay, it's not like they're obliged to share it.

@fadreus
As you said openkore is not magic. You can't learn magic (the real one) since it doesn't exist in the real world. But you can learn openkore right?. So what would you advised me to do? Youseem like you know a lot about openkore. I really don't understand anything about program/software/computer except for pressing buttons to play games, but I'm willing to learn. What do I need to search/learn to make xkore 1 work?

To sum up my situation right now.
1. xkore 2 works, but you need to do packet sniffing to login.
2. Xkore 1 doesn't work because 'unable to inject netredirect.dll'. Running everthing as admin doesn't solve the problem.

edit: I'm currently reading about poseidon. Never used it. But it's said that you need it to run official server with gameguard.

fadreus
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil
Noob?: No

#4 Post by fadreus »

How about start from here?
https://github.com/OpenKore/openkore/is ... %93&q=idro

I only here to answer any question I know.
Just to keep the forum alive.
I'm here to repay what I've taken.
What I know are mostly from readings.

I know operation & general stuff.
I don't know networking and debugging stuff.
I only enhance bot performance & make it pretty.

iRO Supporter.
Read before you ask is the wisest thing human can do.
Unless you're a cat.

anytimebabe
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by anytimebabe »

schokoramell wrote:
24 Apr 2018, 04:34
This is my first time playing idRO. I used to play in iRO chaos since 2013. It's so easy to run openkore there. You only need to input your id and password then boom you're in. Why is it so complicated to run openkore in idRO? The openkore from github doesn't even have idRO chaos in its server.txt.

Recently I got a copy from a friend, and now I'm able to run xkore 0. It's more complicated to run because you need to do the sniff packet thingy. But what I need is xkore 1. I never use openkore to automate farm/level. I only use it for xkore 1 because you get so much more info about the game such as cast speed, attack delay, exp report, etc. It's also easier to keep your pet & homun fed. And from my experience in iRO, with xkore 1, it's less laggy to play.

Anyway, I tried running xkore 1 normally. But I keep getting an error message that says 'unable to inject netredirect.dll'. Anyone know how to solve this problem?

Also, there seem to be alot of threads selling openkore and xkore 1. Are they legit or scam?

Thanks.
yo bro, its my 1st time too playing idRO since still need voucher to play. and my friend tell me to using openkore for easy leveling, so he turn on the computer-setting-run and he go to school and TADA! be rich.
now im trying to using but get the problem when input the server info. im already follow the tutorial using GRF but still cant. can u help me bro?
sry my english so hard 2 understand