Have Problem with Connectivity guide.

Indonesia

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) maybe outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information and please contribute when you obtain them. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
dendelion
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Have Problem with Connectivity guide.

#1 Post by dendelion »

A new server just open for idRO the Retro server and i tried to find out to add the server.txt (since this is the main problem that will allow me use the openkore)
Server Name (Since it's CBT for now so yeah CBT is the server name)
IP now here i found problem how to find it i tried using grf extractor but they encrypt it with key so no go i can't use WPE since it cound as virus by my laptop white shark the guide given use an older version on the wiki so can't follow the step (is there any other solution)
Port the same since i use to do this by opening the grf file but now it's encrypted so i can't find it. Is there any solution to this
Version the same as IP Problem i can't use WPE/whiteshark to find it
Master version i found the date for this one but i don't know which one is it Nov 28 2016 09:50:46
so yeah this is my problem can anyone help me?

SkylorD
Moderators
Moderators
Noob?: No

Re: Have Problem with Connectivity guide.

#2 Post by SkylorD »

Microsoft Network Monitor if you use Windows O.S !
Learn rules

BananaJump
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: Have Problem with Connectivity guide.

#3 Post by BananaJump »

Good Day i am a Noob. i want to ask for help on how to use Microsoft Network Monitor to obtain the servers data so that i can use the openkore program. thank you. please help me. idont know how to use the microsoft network monitor ty.