International

Moderator: Moderators

Scalleywag
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Valk ban thread

#1 Post by Scalleywag »

Maybe it will help us all if we list our characters that have been banned and where.. maybe the chat log and such.

I had a mage banned at geographers above einbroch... it was poorly done though KSed alot had people complaining all the time.

mr nads
Human
Human
Noob?: No

Re: Valk ban thread

#2 Post by mr nads »

botting maps known for easy leveling by legit players is a no-no

Unless you're there watching it and responding to people, odds are you'll get reported and banned.

megumi
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#3 Post by megumi »

This happend to my hunter D:

I just now read the entire chatlog and found alot of complaining for KSing @ Geos.
I even got a "Stop ksing, configure your 3rd party program right."
prolly was a GM.

none the less I was probably reported by 3-4 people.

craft
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by craft »

Do they ever ban without sending tells to test first? I ended up banned, however I always bot while watching my chat. Normally I just bot one other account while I play on another account. I have my chat tab up, and I played windowed, but regardless I ended up banned on Valk. Also, anyone getting banned but not actually listed on the suspended list on the official iRO webpage?

mr nads
Human
Human

#5 Post by mr nads »

It takes about a month and a half for your name to get posted.

Although back when i was botting Chaos when one of my famous Main accounts got banned it was never listed.

As for banning without any PMs. If your bot DCs on sight of a GM you won't get any PMs. Also, if its pretty obvious that you're a bot (either because you got warped to a spot it can't get out of or if it got stuck in a dead cell) you won't get a PM.