International

Moderator: Moderators

killer boi
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

The auto equip function.

#1 Post by killer boi »

I'm new here, I've been using openkore for a little while on Valk, my Assassin is now level 80, and the best place I found to train is Metalings, but they disarm (or one of the things on the map disarm). And I don't know how to configure the EquipAuto part of openkore, the manual doesn't really make sense to me, I'm trying to get it to equip my +8 Hybrid Double Ancient Jur, if it helps it has a sidewinder card, and two mummy cards. I learn more from seeing how its actually done then trying to read about something, so I'd really appreciate it if someone could show me how to set it up to auto equip a weapon when disarmed (it doesn't even have to be my specific weapon, I'm not asking for a hand out, I just don't understand that part of the manual)

wang1337
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: The auto equip function.

#2 Post by wang1337 »

I have't fought any monsters that disarm so take this advice with a grain of salt. I assume disarm just de-equips your weapon so you just re-equip it.

You should be using equipAuto. Something like:

Code: Select all

equipAuto {
	rightHand Jur Name
	WhenNotEquipped Jur Name
}
If it gives some sort of debuff you could check for it with the WhileStatusActive Disarm or whatever also.

markjames
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

#3 Post by markjames »

The equip function will equip item of ID given when the player has this item in his inventory.
Thanks!

winsam
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by winsam »

markjames wrote:The equip function will equip item of ID given when the player has this item in his inventory.
Thanks!

can u teach me how to set the auto equip config?? i try many thing but still failed. would appreciate ur help!

winsam
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by winsam »

thx for ur comment! it help.