International

Moderator: Moderators

gugru55
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: StorageAuto question/problem

#21 Post by gugru55 »

I think I *may* have figured out my problem, I looked at what the bot considered "unknown" items, and sorted them out - they're the novice items, I don't know about the novice potion but the novice fly wing, magnifier, and butterfly wing - you can't take those items out of inventory only use them. So the bot keeps trying to but the game won't let it leading the bot to never-endingly try. The best way to get rid of them is to sit down and spam them away. I tried it and so far haven't had a single problem with constant storage recycling.

gknight
Human
Human

#22 Post by gknight »

Or just do not storage those items.

Iggbert
Noob
Noob

#23 Post by Iggbert »

I'm having pretty much the same problems as you guys. I use the kafra in prontera east and when my novice dies he just opens and closes storage until my zeny is gone. I can't even get him to stick one thing in and go back to training, he just sits there for hours until I turn him off. I don't have any novice gear in my pack, though I am wearing some. However, this shouldn't be a problem as the bot doesn't touch what you're wearing anyways. I've tried re-downloading and setting up the entire thing again and nothing changes. For now I'm going to just turn storage off as he's fighting low leveled things and there isn't much worth sticking in there. However, this problem needs to be addressed by someone in the higher-ups. We obviously aren't just being noobs here, this is something wrong with either the bot program or the server.

nuberamous
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

#24 Post by nuberamous »

add these to your items.txt in the tables folder

Code: Select all

12323#Novice_Fly_Wing
12324#Novice_Butterfly_Wing
12325#Novice_Maginifier
add this to your items_control.txt in your control folder

Novice Fly Wing 0 0 0
Novice Butterfly Wing 0 0 0
Novice Maginifier 0 0 0
or just use them all before or during the time you started your bot......

Iggbert
Noob
Noob

#25 Post by Iggbert »

I'm not having a problem with the novice stuff, though. I get rid of that stuff right away. It's the storage thing, there's something bugged with it.

sinrockz
Noob
Noob

#26 Post by sinrockz »

Well Guyz abt the Autostorage thing Its just a server bug that happened after satan patch ,

Well we need to w8 till 23rd of dec. as teh patch will be fully loaded in the game again ( In Valkyrie server Free)

This had happened long back when my frnd made his own Ro server and was just fnding ways out bot and testing config and macros and he popped up the same prob , tht was becuz he didnt had full patch and so his server got a lil bugged up....

Probably the auto storaging and other stuffs shud automatically fix up after 23rd dec...

or if the GM's arent lazy to help admins. to fix up this Bug ( only if they faced this same prob )

The saddest Part is that no 1 can complain about such a bug ingame as they might get their char ban as this prob happens only on bot...

So anywayz guyz take a chill till 23rd dec. and hope some1 else might just find a solu. as currently theres no such solu. for it.....

WizzyDude123
Noob
Noob

#27 Post by WizzyDude123 »

Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\Profiles\Chaos/config.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\Profiles\Chaos/items_control.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\Profiles\Chaos/mon_control.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\Profiles\Chaos/overallAuth.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\Profiles\Chaos/pickupitems.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\Profiles\Chaos/responses.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\Profiles\Chaos/timeouts.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\Profiles\Chaos/shop.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\Profiles\Chaos/chat_resp.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\Profiles\Chaos/avoid.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\Profiles\Chaos/priority.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\Profiles\Chaos/consolecolors.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\Profiles\Chaos/routeweights.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\Profiles\Chaos/arrowcraft.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\tables/cities.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\tables/directions.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\tables/elements.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\tables/emotions.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\tables/equiptypes.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\tables/haircolors.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\tables/headgears.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\tables/items.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\tables/itemsdescriptions.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\tables/itemslots.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\tables/itemslotcounttable.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\tables/itemtypes.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\tables/maps.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\tables/monsters.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\tables/npcs.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\tables/packetdescriptions.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\tables/portals.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\tables/portalsLOS.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\tables/recvpackets.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\tables/servers.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\tables/sex.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\tables/skills.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\tables/skills.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\tables/spells.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\tables/skillsdescriptions.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\tables/skillssp.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\tables/skillsstatus.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\tables/skillsailments.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\tables/skillsstate.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\tables/skillslooks.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\tables/skillsarea.txt...
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Kore\tables/skillsencore.txt...

Auto-generating Admin Password due to blank...
Config 'adminPassword' set to tiegered (was )

Checking for new portals... none found

Connecting to Master Server...
Connecting (38.144.194.2:6900)... connected
---------Account Info-------------
Account ID: 2083877 25 CC 1F 00
Sex: Boy
Session ID: 20556 4C 50 00 00
0 00 00 00 00
----------------------------------
--------- Servers ----------
# Name Users IP Port
0 Iris 314 38.144.194.98 4500
1 Loki 596 38.144.194.131 4500
2 Chaos 729 38.144.194.67 4500
-------------------------------
Closing connection to Master Server
Disconnecting (38.144.194.2:6900)... disconnected
Choose your server. Enter the server number: 2
Connecting to Game Login Server...
Connecting (38.144.194.67:4500)... connected
Received characters from Game Login Server
---------------------- Character List ----------------------
# Name Job Lv
1 `~`Monk dude`~` Acolyte 12/ 1
2 SickoTheQ__Q Novice 4/ 6
------------------------------------------------------------
Type 'c' to create a new character, or type 'd' to delete a character.
Or choose a character by entering its number.
Received character ID and Map IP from Game Login Server
----------Game Info----------
Char ID: FF E0 30 00 (3203327)
MAP Name: prontera.gat
MAP IP: 38.144.194.69
MAP Port: 4500
-----------------------------
Closing connection to Game Login Server
Disconnecting (38.144.194.67:4500)... disconnected
Connecting to Map Server...
Connecting (38.144.194.69:4500)... connected
Unknown packet - 02EB
Unknown command '1'. Please read the documentation for a list of commands.
Timeout on Map Server, connecting to Master Server...
Disconnecting (38.144.194.69:4500)... disconnected

kyatto
Noob
Noob

#28 Post by kyatto »

...Why would you put your characters name here?

And has this problem been fixed yet? I'm also on Valkyrie and I'm having troubles with autostore. ^^; My bot is still a baby, so I was hoping she could make some z on low-leveled stuff... I don't want to have her not pick up anything and make no zeny, and I don't want to have her pick everything up and be o/w.

hallalujaz
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#29 Post by hallalujaz »

nuberamous wrote:add these to your items.txt in the tables folder

12323#Novice_Fly_Wing
12324#Novice_Butterfly_Wing
12325#Novice_Maginifier
add this to your items_control.txt in your control folder

Novice Fly Wing 0 0 0
Novice Butterfly Wing 0 0 0
Novice Maginifier 0 0 0
or just use them all before or during the time you started your bot......

very good but and dont forget to remove the old magnifier and butterfly and fly_wing value`s out of items and items_control or it still wont work. if you have any more questions feel free to ask them regarding to this. i also think that you should remove "novice" because i never heard of an item called a novice magnifier or fly wing or butterfly wing. but okay its your call.

goodluck

centakume
Human
Human

#30 Post by centakume »

there are those novice items, you get them in the novice training ground.