International

Moderator: Moderators

youkioi
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: Error 02EB on iRO, same with tRO ?

#21 Post by youkioi »

The first block goes directly under your network folder. There is a receive.pm file.

Even after editing that though, it doesn't work for me.

Varg
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#22 Post by Varg »

It'd be nice if it the developers could give an alternate explaination, or any at all when they're fixing it so we could actually follow along. XD

But yeah, Valk was down like all day and now this. Totally lame.
I do hope there's a fix when I get home tomorrow. :D

Iggbert
Noob
Noob

#23 Post by Iggbert »

I know it goes in Receive.pm but I don't know where it goes in there. Can I just stick it anywhere? I figured out that in the second and third block you just create a document entitle servertype21.pm and open it with notepad in the send/receive folders. That's now my problem. What I don't know what to do is the aforementioned problem with the first block and what to do with the 4th block. The info in the 4th block seems to be exclusive to tRO, not to Valkyrie iRO.

youkioi
Noob
Noob

#24 Post by youkioi »

Iggbert wrote:I know it goes in Receive.pm but I don't know where it goes in there. Can I just stick it anywhere?
I think you just replace everything, I mean that would be my assumption because it never explained otherwise. Then again i'm more than likely wrong because it didn't work for me...

Either way i'm heading to bed and hopefully like Varg said there will be a fix by tomorrow. Of course by someone much more wiser than myself at these things @_@;

Karen33x
Human
Human

#25 Post by Karen33x »

youkioi wrote: I think you just replace everything,
From what i saw you don't repalce everything. + means it's added - is the original and you can just do a ctrl+f and copy paste certian sections that are from the original, then add in the +'s make sure to delere the +'s. I don't know much about programming sadly, only C++. It's easy to create and patch the other files, patch the recvpackets-iro takes time though. I am not sure why it's not working, well i'll tell you how it goes after i do this again with a fresh copy of OpenKore.
-Why do what you can today when you can put if off for tomorrow?

Karen33x
Human
Human

#26 Post by Karen33x »

oh and I figured out what @@ -1755,6 +1781,7 @@ means i think
Using notepad++ it shows all the lines of code, and each block starts at the +####
i.e.
@@ -1755,6 +1781,7 @@

$args->{item} = $item;
}

Starts at line 1781 if you made the + changes, the -#### is the original line number
If am i wrong someone please correct me, imma noob

billylau
Human
Human

#27 Post by billylau »

hmmm it will be kind of u if u upload the edited version of the packets . I dont seem to figure it out wisely

Iggbert
Noob
Noob

#28 Post by Iggbert »

Yeah, I don't get what you're saying at all. If you figure it out, would you mind uploading the files you edited or at least telling us what to do? I'd appreciate it a lot :)

woah_wtf
Noob
Noob

#29 Post by woah_wtf »

i have no idea how to do this either ..

if you can kindly upload those files it would really help

Karen33x
Human
Human

#30 Post by Karen33x »

Hmm okay so i changed everything but it is messing up for the Character Server.. but then again the iRo Valk server character server is down.. so i will have to wait to test this. But it is better then before, no more memory errors or crashing like when i first did it, and it's hanging on something normal.
Oh since this was originally for [Thailand - tRO: Valkyrie2]
I changed it for [International - iRO: Valkyrie]
it seems what all this did was create a new ServerType, instead of the normal 0 it is now using ServerType 21, but you will need the modified files, I am still waiting on Gravity to fix the their server...