1. I have a problem....
Update your Openkore
2. Still having problems?
Search the openkore wiki
3. No information in the wiki?
Search the forums
4. Cant find what you need? / Do not understand?
Post a thread in the right category.
General Openkore issues go here.
Try to keep server specific discussion such as connectivity, quests here.
5. Use a good title
Titles with the words "problem, help" and random nonsense will be trashed on sight.
Topic title must be concise and descriptive.
6. Write an post that is informative and should contain:
- Brief description of the problem.
- What you have done so far.
- Portion of config/macros changes that is relevant to the problem.
- Any other useful information: did you recently get patches, any gm announcements
- Use code tag for configuration files and codes
This only applies to the support forum. Also, any post asking for help in the other sections should be trashed as well. The only forum for asking for help is the support section, and users are required to post using the template.