International

Moderator: Moderators

randomguy
Human
Human
Noob?: No

WarpPortal for the whole party

#1 Post by randomguy »

I've looked all over the forums, there were some topics about how to get a priest to use warp portal for himself but my question is. Is there any sort of macro/plugin/script that will allow me to cast the acolyte skill warp portal for a bot party have the master go through and the priest slave follow?

Or another scenario, have a acolyte bot sit in town. I message him (not on a bot account but on my main) he opens up a portal for me?

Thank you so much for any response, oh and happy new years :ugeek:

thedrops
Noob
Noob

Re: WarpPortal for the whole party

#2 Post by thedrops »

I made a frankenstein's monster of a macro to do this:

Code: Select all

automacro warp3 {
	party "do warp3"
	timeout 10
	call {
		$n = $.lastparty
		do eval foreach my $_player (@{$::playersList->getItems()}) { next if $_player->{'name'} eq ""; next if $_player->{actorType} ne "Player"; if ($_player->{'name'} eq "$n") {$::Macro::Data::varStack{plx} = $_player->{pos}{x}; $::Macro::Data::varStack{ply} = $_player->{pos_to}{y}; $::Macro::Data::varStack{lvl} = $_player->{'lv'}; $::Macro::Data::varStack{sex} = $::sex_lut{$_player->{'sex'}}; $::Macro::Data::varStack{dist} = sprintf("%.1f", distance($::char->{pos_to}, $_player->{pos_to})); $::Macro::Data::varStack{guild} = $_player->{guild} ? $_player->{guild}{name} : ''; $::Macro::Data::varStack{id} = $_player->{'binID'}; }}
		$nply = @eval($ply + 1)
		#log $plx $nply
		do sl 27 $plx $nply 4
		pause 2
		do warp 3
	}
}
Basically all you do is say "do warp3" and the priest will create a warp portal for their 4th warp (since warp portal list starts at 0). You can sub the 3 for any number, 0-3. Hopefully it works for you, just toss it in the priest's macro.txt.

randomguy
Human
Human

Re: WarpPortal for the whole party

#3 Post by randomguy »

hmmm i havent used macros before but i will look into and thank you a lot for this ;)