International

Moderator: Moderators

batibot
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: please help me autostorage my bot wont put item in th storeg

#11 Post by batibot »

handspoof wrote:npc step and npc type on classic can be different, especially if your kore is not updated.. Before I updated my kore, I even can't open storage at all... The other possibilitiy is all 0 1 0, not all items can be stored this way. I always create my own items at least the important items one to store...

It's really basic that you want to update kore periodically but also making back up in case something wrong... Too many unnecessary topics here because you're not updating your kore and reading manual first...

igot the latest openkore and i exactly put the Npc stepps and type for payon and i already put the exactly the items i want to put in my storage but nothing happens. my bot will open the storage and he wont put any items even the exact items i put in my items_control this is hard for me im experimenting and trying all that i know till now im not giving up

flashdbest
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#12 Post by flashdbest »

batibot wrote:
handspoof wrote:npc step and npc type on classic can be different, especially if your kore is not updated.. Before I updated my kore, I even can't open storage at all... The other possibilitiy is all 0 1 0, not all items can be stored this way. I always create my own items at least the important items one to store...

It's really basic that you want to update kore periodically but also making back up in case something wrong... Too many unnecessary topics here because you're not updating your kore and reading manual first...

igot the latest openkore and i exactly put the Npc stepps and type for payon and i already put the exactly the items i want to put in my storage but nothing happens. my bot will open the storage and he wont put any items even the exact items i put in my items_control this is hard for me im experimenting and trying all that i know till now im not giving up

post your current config for npc steps.

and if possible, also post a screenshot of you, using a kafra ( using a regular client) step by step.

batibot
Noob
Noob

#13 Post by batibot »

flashdbest wrote:
batibot wrote:

post your current config for npc steps.

and if possible, also post a screenshot of you, using a kafra ( using a regular client) step by step.

Here . . . .

storageAuto 1
storageAuto_npc payon 181 104
storageAuto_distance 5
storageAuto_npc_type 3
storageAuto_npc_steps c w3 r0
storageAuto_password
storageAuto_keepOpen 0
storageAuto_useChatCommand
relogAfterStorage 1
storageEncryptKey 0x050B6F79, 0x0202C179, 0x00E20120, 0x04FA43E3, 0x0179B6C8, 0x05973DF2, 0x07D8D6B, 0x08CB9ED9
minStorageZeny 50

this is for my payon this is the result

and this is my config in izlu2dun

storageAuto 1
storageAuto_npc izlu2dun 106 58
storageAuto_distance 5
storageAuto_npc_type 3
storageAuto_npc_steps c r0 c
storageAuto_password
storageAuto_keepOpen 0
storageAuto_useChatCommand
relogAfterStorage 1
storageEncryptKey 0x050B6F79, 0x0202C179, 0x00E20120, 0x04FA43E3, 0x0179B6C8, 0x05973DF2, 0x07D8D6B, 0x08CB9ED9
minStorageZeny 50

and this is the result

Help me please

Oki Doki
Human
Human
Noob?: No

#14 Post by Oki Doki »

I've had this problem for some time on iRO Classic, autostorage just randomly break i.e can't storage or get items even though the storage is opened, auto or manually use of storage add/get command doesn't do anything when this happen. Restarting OK fixes it but the next time the bot auto storage it will break again usually. :(

batibot
Noob
Noob

#15 Post by batibot »

Oki Doki wrote:I've had this problem for some time on iRO Classic, autostorage just randomly break i.e can't storage or get items even though the storage is opened, auto or manually use of storage add/get command doesn't do anything when this happen. Restarting OK fixes it but the next time the bot auto storage it will break again usually. :(

but for me nothing happen my bot just go to kafra and talk and done nothing happen i will relog then return to the farm site
zzzzzzzzzz

pattarit
Noob
Noob

#16 Post by pattarit »

iRO Classic,

you have to change this

storageAuto_npc_type 3 <<<< change to 1 if not change to 2

good luck