RE:START 2017 Thread(Compilation of Error and Solutions)

International

Moderator: Moderators

Message
Author
Aappoolloo
Human
Human
Posts: 26
Joined: 19 Jul 2017, 23:21
Noob?: No

RE:START 2017 Thread(Compilation of Error and Solutions)

#1 Post by Aappoolloo »

The objective of this thread is to compile the errors/problems and the solution that was provided by other members of this forum. This is to avoid posting same issues that has already a solution. I will try my best to update this thread time to time whenever i have a free time.

P.S. This is not a Question and Answer thread. Thank you





•===================================================================================================================•
1) Problem - Fail to loot the item
Macdoozy wrote:Failed to take <Item> issue (RE:Start)
Solution - Credits to noobot
Click Here
OR
Download new openkore on github - sctnightcore
•===================================================================================================================•
2) Problem - Fail to Calculate route
Neirgral wrote: Can't calculate route to moc_fild's (Re: Start server Odin)
Solution - Credits to noobot
Click Here
OR
Click Here - sctnightcore
•===================================================================================================================•
3) Problem - Fail to route to Byalan
coco matrin wrote:iRO Restart. Izlude/Byalan
Solution
Click Here
•===================================================================================================================•
Last edited by Aappoolloo on 21 Jul 2017, 01:57, edited 10 times in total.

noobot
Human
Human
Posts: 21
Joined: 19 Jul 2017, 23:31
Noob?: No
Location: Sydney, The World's Sunrise City

Re: RE:START 2017 Thread(Compilation of Error and Solutions)

#2 Post by noobot »

Neirgral wrote:Can't calculate route to moc_fild's (Re: Start server Odin)
This thread should be closed soon, too.
[SOLVED] http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=212081
I tested this and it works.
Git your latest OpenKore fix HERE
Forums : Noobot
GitHub : codenameGamer

Aappoolloo
Human
Human
Posts: 26
Joined: 19 Jul 2017, 23:21
Noob?: No

Re: RE:START 2017 Thread(Compilation of Error and Solutions)

#3 Post by Aappoolloo »

noobot wrote:
Neirgral wrote:Can't calculate route to moc_fild's (Re: Start server Odin)
This thread should be closed soon, too.
[SOLVED] http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=212081
I tested this and it works.
Thanks, I already update the thread

sctnightcore
Developers
Developers
Posts: 232
Joined: 09 Apr 2017, 07:23
Noob?: No
Location: Thailand

Re: RE:START 2017 Thread(Compilation of Error and Solutions)

#4 Post by sctnightcore »

Aappoolloo wrote:The objective of this thread is to compile the errors/problems and the solution that was provided by other members of this forum. This is to avoid posting same issues that has already a solution. I will try my best to update this thread time to time whenever i have a free time.

P.S. This is not a Question and Answer thread. Thank you





•===================================================================================================================•
Problem - Fail to loot the item
Macdoozy wrote:Failed to take <Item> issue (RE:Start)
Solution - Credits to noobot
http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=212090
•===================================================================================================================•
Problem - Fail to Calculate route
Neirgral wrote: Can't calculate route to moc_fild's (Re: Start server Odin)
Solution - Credits to noobot
http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=212081
•===================================================================================================================•
Failed to take // download new openkore on github
Can't calculate route to moc_fild's // https://github.com/OpenKore/openkore/pull/729

Aappoolloo
Human
Human
Posts: 26
Joined: 19 Jul 2017, 23:21
Noob?: No

Re: RE:START 2017 Thread(Compilation of Error and Solutions)

#5 Post by Aappoolloo »

Updated @ sctnightcore

noobot
Human
Human
Posts: 21
Joined: 19 Jul 2017, 23:31
Noob?: No
Location: Sydney, The World's Sunrise City

Re: RE:START 2017 Thread(Compilation of Error and Solutions)

#6 Post by noobot »

I like this thread by Aappoolloo.
Can we get admins to pin this thread to the top so that the server's common issues can be found easily by newbies?
Git your latest OpenKore fix HERE
Forums : Noobot
GitHub : codenameGamer

kali
OpenKore Monk
OpenKore Monk
Posts: 474
Joined: 04 Apr 2008, 10:10

Re: RE:START 2017 Thread(Compilation of Error and Solutions)

#7 Post by kali »

noobot wrote:I like this thread by Aappoolloo.
Can we get admins to pin this thread to the top so that the server's common issues can be found easily by newbies?
Your wish is my command.

Pinned :)
Got your topic trashed by a mod?

Trashing topics is one click, and moving a topic to its proper forum is a lot harder. You expend the least effort in deciding where to post, mods expend the least effort by trashing.

Have a nice day.

Aappoolloo
Human
Human
Posts: 26
Joined: 19 Jul 2017, 23:21
Noob?: No

Re: RE:START 2017 Thread(Compilation of Error and Solutions)

#8 Post by Aappoolloo »

Thank you :lol:

ladyG
Noob
Noob
Posts: 11
Joined: 28 Jul 2017, 07:02
Noob?: Yes

Re: RE:START 2017 Thread(Compilation of Error and Solutions)

#9 Post by ladyG »

Good morning, I beg your pardon if I let myself write here too, but I can not log my bot in any way, I have the latest version of openkore, after DDoS attack happened to ragnarok re: start nothing log more..

So I searched for the new IP address and I find it 128.241.92.135 but once inserted it tells me that the port is wrong and that it needs to be revised another file that I do not remember the name ... I know it is annoying but I would like a Hand, is it possible? Tell me what I have to do to get it started I'm grateful.

Aappoolloo
Human
Human
Posts: 26
Joined: 19 Jul 2017, 23:21
Noob?: No

Re: RE:START 2017 Thread(Compilation of Error and Solutions)

#10 Post by Aappoolloo »

ladyG wrote:Good morning, I beg your pardon if I let myself write here too, but I can not log my bot in any way, I have the latest version of openkore, after DDoS attack happened to ragnarok re: start nothing log more..

So I searched for the new IP address and I find it 128.241.92.135 but once inserted it tells me that the port is wrong and that it needs to be revised another file that I do not remember the name ... I know it is annoying but I would like a Hand, is it possible? Tell me what I have to do to get it started I'm grateful.
If you use the latest version of open kore (download it from github), you dont need to change anything in server config because it is already updated.
And please be reminded that this is not a question and answer thread. Thank you

Post Reply