International

Moderator: Moderators

brodude1999
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Are we being used as botnet slaves?

#1 Post by brodude1999 »

So, as many of you know most of the servers are being DDoSd.

And suprinsingly, since said attacks started all the PCs on the network I got bots are lagging pretty bad, while the only one thats on a separate network and it was completely clean since the start is fine.

Can we really trust everyone that are pushing updates to github?

kali
OpenKore Monk
OpenKore Monk

Re: Are we being used as botnet slaves?

#2 Post by kali »

brodude1999 wrote:So, as many of you know most of the servers are being DDoSd.

And suprinsingly, since said attacks started all the PCs on the network I got bots are lagging pretty bad, while the only one thats on a separate network and it was completely clean since the start is fine.

It's open source. You can just inspect the code yourself (or pay someone to inspect it for you).
Got your topic trashed by a mod?

Trashing topics is one click, and moving a topic to its proper forum is a lot harder. You expend the least effort in deciding where to post, mods expend the least effort by trashing.

Have a nice day.

Henrybk
Developers
Developers
Noob?: No

#3 Post by Henrybk »

Oh yeah, I guess I have been approving DDoS code all day long for the past week and I didn't know about it lol.

kali
OpenKore Monk
OpenKore Monk

#4 Post by kali »

Henrybk wrote:Oh yeah, I guess I have been approving DDoS code all day long for the past week and I didn't know about it lol.
Shit. No way??!

Trashing topics is one click, and moving a topic to its proper forum is a lot harder. You expend the least effort in deciding where to post, mods expend the least effort by trashing.

Have a nice day.

pizzatopping
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

#5 Post by pizzatopping »

Maybe you just have a shitty pc?

kali
OpenKore Monk
OpenKore Monk

#6 Post by kali »

pizzatopping wrote:

Maybe you just have a shitty pc?
Or the GMs knew you were botting, but not at the standard of banning (they still have to do their due diligence and actually ask you, which takes time) so they just filter your ip.

Have a nice day.