International

Moderator: Moderators

LeHartx
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: got banned

#51 Post by LeHartx »

Got all 14 accounts banned, all bots were at different location. I'm done with this game, had my fair share of "nostalgia satisfied" good luck y'all!

botter135
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#52 Post by botter135 »

LeHartx wrote:Got all 14 accounts banned, all bots were at different location. I'm done with this game, had my fair share of "nostalgia satisfied" good luck y'all!
How did you get the bans? Did they all got banned simultaneously while online?
Did a GM interacts / sent one of your char to prison?

Mysticicys
Noob
Noob

#53 Post by Mysticicys »

LeHartx wrote:Got all 14 accounts banned, all bots were at different location. I'm done with this game, had my fair share of "nostalgia satisfied" good luck y'all!
It doesn't matter if bots are at different location. They check your ip. If one of your bots got banned, than it becomes a domino effect. It spreads through all of your accounts and bans them.

LeHartx
Noob
Noob

#54 Post by LeHartx »

botter135 wrote:
How did you get the bans? Did they all got banned simultaneously while online?
Did a GM interacts / sent one of your char to prison?
I saw a GM teleport to my active non-botting char, simultaneously just sent all the prison and logged me out.

wputra
Noob
Noob

#55 Post by wputra »

i just realize, GM not just banned your IP, but they're also block it preventing new register id. RIP OdinBot

but there are still like 2k bots, how you still got theres boys? give me a tips :D,

orang indo biasanya yang pinter2 bot nih, tolong di share by DM suhu hehe

Desolator
Human
Human

#56 Post by Desolator »

wputra wrote:but there are still like 2k bots, how you still got theres boys? give me a tips :D,
Protip: Greed is bad.

botter135
Noob
Noob

#57 Post by botter135 »

Yesterday was an interesting case. Got 31 out of 36 bots banned (5 survived). The group is split into 3 parties, with 3 different IPs and machines.
The banhammer also extend to at least 4 of my unused accounts (haven't create any char yet).

The biggest question for me is: how did those 5 survives? Been looking through the logs and can't find any noticeable pattern. :?

handspoof
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#58 Post by handspoof »

botter135 wrote:Yesterday was an interesting case. Got 31 out of 36 bots banned (5 survived). The group is split into 3 parties, with 3 different IPs and machines.
The banhammer also extend to at least 4 of my unused accounts (haven't create any char yet).

The biggest question for me is: how did those 5 survives? Been looking through the logs and can't find any noticeable pattern. :?
- Are those 5 are separated from other 30 IP wise?
- Are those 5 are in least popular botted maps?
- How those 5 accounts in term of equipments/level/class?

GM typically banning mainstream and noob bots. And the less group your bots the less GM will take chance to catch you.... Definition of noob is simple mistakes like gear-less or fgryt character name....

That doesn't mean you can't bring many bots, you just can't do all of them at once... And yeah, greed is bad. Give some gaps when you create new accounts too or visits multiple wifis for different IPs... Please prove me how this guy is not botter (or someone that not greedy): https://forums.warpportal.com/index.php ... nt-people/

botter135
Noob
Noob

#59 Post by botter135 »

handspoof wrote: - Are those 5 are separated from other 30 IP wise?
Nope, those 5 were in group 1, with the same IP and machine (and the same lockMap, roughly same level, same equipments) as others in the party.
The only pattern that can be identified was that those 5 are among the first 5 IDs created within the batch (i.e. xxxx001-xxxx005).

Mysticicys
Noob
Noob

#60 Post by Mysticicys »

I lost over 100 accounts. Still going strong. Don't even care if they get banned. All my lost accounts only contained 0 zeny LUL