How to not get banned on main account

International

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Message
Author
dudz1
Noob
Noob
Posts: 6
Joined: 24 Nov 2017, 21:00
Noob?: No

How to not get banned on main account

#1 Post by dudz1 »

Hi there,

In the beggining of the server, I've botted a lot and got pretty decent amount of zenys, but at the moment I got banned I lost my main account too (that I never botted).

Right now, I'm searching for solutions on how to "laundry" the zenys/itens in order to no not get caught in the main account... Can someone help me sorting this out?

Thankss :)

fadreus
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil
Posts: 724
Joined: 17 Nov 2017, 23:32
Noob?: No
Location: Genting Highland, Malaysia
Contact:

Re: How to not get banned on main account

#2 Post by fadreus »

Have you tried VPN?
You can try VPN + VM too..
As for myself I use 2+ computers..

iRO Supporter.
Read before you ask is the wisest thing human can do.
Unless you're a cat.
Image

dudz1
Noob
Noob
Posts: 6
Joined: 24 Nov 2017, 21:00
Noob?: No

Re: How to not get banned on main account

#3 Post by dudz1 »

fadreus wrote:Have you tried VPN?
You can try VPN + VM too..
As for myself I use 2+ computers..
I have one notebook and a desktop, I run my bots in the notebook and play in my desktop...

But is it enough just spliting your main IP from your botting IP? Is there a chance that your items/zenys could be traced?

fadreus
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil
Posts: 724
Joined: 17 Nov 2017, 23:32
Noob?: No
Location: Genting Highland, Malaysia
Contact:

Re: How to not get banned on main account

#4 Post by fadreus »

dudz1 wrote: But is it enough just spliting your main IP from your botting IP? Is there a chance that your items/zenys could be traced?
From my experience as well as from other thread, trading, dropping items is traceable.
I've yet to test if rodex is a wise method but I doubt when they are developing this system they'd ignore issues with bot.

Some suggestion is:
- Bot is IP A, Comp A
- Middle Person is IP B, Comp B
- Main account is IP C, Comp C

Pass A to B then pass B to C.
Last time I get banned, anything related to account B from the past 2 weeks is banned.
It's wise to take stuff from B after 2 weeks last transaction with A.
Combining with legal activity; trading real valuable items or items value = zeny from time to time doesn't make it suspicious.
Plus having independent IP make you appear as someone else (though not to share same WP account or that would be ridiculous :D :D )
If you get caught, act innocent; (i mean really innocent person would act) :lol: :lol: :lol: .

If you wanna do some experiment; you can try with few accounts.
For example
- Account D took stuff daily from A
- E took stuff 3 days after D
- F took stuff a week after E etc etc.

Welp, at least better safe than sorry. :D :D

Oh by the way, I'm fine as I am now.
Though I'll losing few hundreds, at least I saved few thousands ;) .

iRO Supporter.
Read before you ask is the wisest thing human can do.
Unless you're a cat.
Image

dudz1
Noob
Noob
Posts: 6
Joined: 24 Nov 2017, 21:00
Noob?: No

Re: How to not get banned on main account

#5 Post by dudz1 »

fadreus wrote:
dudz1 wrote: But is it enough just spliting your main IP from your botting IP? Is there a chance that your items/zenys could be traced?
From my experience as well as from other thread, trading, dropping items is traceable.
I've yet to test if rodex is a wise method but I doubt when they are developing this system they'd ignore issues with bot.

Some suggestion is:
- Bot is IP A, Comp A
- Middle Person is IP B, Comp B
- Main account is IP C, Comp C

Pass A to B then pass B to C.
Last time I get banned, anything related to account B from the past 2 weeks is banned.
It's wise to take stuff from B after 2 weeks last transaction with A.
Combining with legal activity; trading real valuable items or items value = zeny from time to time doesn't make it suspicious.
Plus having independent IP make you appear as someone else (though not to share same WP account or that would be ridiculous :D :D )
If you get caught, act innocent; (i mean really innocent person would act) :lol: :lol: :lol: .

If you wanna do some experiment; you can try with few accounts.
For example
- Account D took stuff daily from A
- E took stuff 3 days after D
- F took stuff a week after E etc etc.

Welp, at least better safe than sorry. :D :D

Oh by the way, I'm fine as I am now.
Though I'll losing few hundreds, at least I saved few thousands ;) .
Many thanks!!

Post Reply