International

Moderator: Moderators

ProfessorX
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: Error 02EB on iRO, same with tRO ?

#201 Post by ProfessorX »

NewBean wrote:I know this is the iRO forum, but noone ever seem to check the euRO forum.

The thing is that i am getting the 02EB error as you probably understand. I have tried natas's files, and i have tried the packet length extractor. natas's files does not work and the Packect length extractor does not work either. I get the following error:
...\Ragexe.exe: File format not recognized.

Hope you can help me with this.

Thanks in advance

NewBean
Try this folder.
http://rapidshare.com/files/222489446/O ... 5_bots.rar

NewBean
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#202 Post by NewBean »

I have already tried it out ProfessorX and it did not work... But i thought , what the heck, lets try it again. Guess what, the 02EB error dissapeared. So thatnk you very much for your help. The thing is that i have another problem now... The bot starts up and in the little window to the right where the monsters and the items show up, does not work correctly. It only say unknown #[number]. well, it wont attack anything, so i tried clicking the monster and then 2 things happend. First it said: Unable to calculate route, Then i got this error in my error.txt:

OpenKore version what-will-become-2.0.7 (SVN Version)
@ai_seq = attack route
Network state = 5
Network handler = Network::DirectConnection
SVN revision: 6683
Loaded plugins:
plugins/macro.pl (macro)

Error message:
Invalid hook handle passed to Plugins::delHook().

Stack trace:
Trace begun at src\Plugins.pm line 412
Plugins::delHook(undef) called at src\Task\Route.pm line 112
Task::Route::DESTROY('Task::Route=HASH(0x4bd4408)') called at src\Interface\Wx.pm line 113
eval {...} at src\Interface\Wx.pm line 113
Interface::Wx::mainLoop('Interface::Wx=HASH(0x2da3c34)') called at openkore.pl line 96
main::__start at start.pl line 125

Died at this line:
} else {
* ArgumentException->throw("Invalid hook handle passed to Plugins::delHook().");
}

So im not sure what to do. I would be so glad if you could help me again. Thank you so much!

NewBean

NewBean
Noob
Noob

#203 Post by NewBean »

I got it to work :D Like i said, downloaded this one: http://rapidshare.com/files/222489446/O ... 5_bots.rar but i still got the error above. Then i downloaded this one: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WRMYNXJ0 (thanks to meaculpa) and pasted it over the first one without overwriting the serverlist. and then it worked. I can now call myself a happy botter!!

Thank you all for your help.

NewBean

ProfessorX
Noob
Noob

#204 Post by ProfessorX »

NewBean wrote:I got it to work :D Like i said, downloaded this one: http://rapidshare.com/files/222489446/O ... 5_bots.rar but i still got the error above. Then i downloaded this one: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WRMYNXJ0 (thanks to meaculpa) and pasted it over the first one without overwriting the serverlist. and then it worked. I can now call myself a happy botter!!

Thank you all for your help.

NewBean
Good to hear you got it working.

h4rry84
Moderators
Moderators

#205 Post by h4rry84 »

Just What the Stupid newb F*cking Mess in here ?

Just Use SVN if your server is SatanMorocc Episode, and use Servertype 21. it should be working good.

and please, Never trust other ppl "OpenKore-so-what-they-called* besides from OpenKore OWN repository in Sourceforge/Official Mirror

NewBean
Noob
Noob

#206 Post by NewBean »

h4rry84 wrote:Just What the Stupid newb F*cking Mess in here ?

Just Use SVN if your server is SatanMorocc Episode, and use Servertype 21. it should be working good.

and please, Never trust other ppl "OpenKore-so-what-they-called* besides from OpenKore OWN repository in Sourceforge/Official Mirror
Yeah, you are right, it SHOULD, but it does not so what other choice do we have but trust other people.

NewBean

ProfessorX
Noob
Noob

#207 Post by ProfessorX »

h4rry84 wrote:Just What the Stupid newb F*cking Mess in here ?

WTF, someone is emo or someshit?
I'm sorry that I was trying to offer my help when no one was helping and people keeps on asking questions.

And I told anyone that wanted to download the file that if they wanted to MAKE SURE that it had no virus or any shit to scan it with a site.

Again sorry for helping people.

help_us
Testers Team
Testers Team

#208 Post by help_us »

RO tools non - edited by anyone.
by amacc boy.

taken by here

Liebot
Noob
Noob

#209 Post by Liebot »

Just so yall know than u very much i download the files above only the file from rapid share and it works perfectly fine so do it works great woot woot

PeanutPunch
Noob
Noob

#210 Post by PeanutPunch »

Hey :)

Just wanna say thank you to natas! nice work on the "unknown player" problem which seemed to make heal-slave botting troublesome. :)

Now its working good so far :D
Running Endlessly in Circles;
We're back here again;
The only ground that we are reaching;
Is further from the end.