International

Moderator: Moderators

Epochai
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: BOt will not attack

#61 Post by Epochai »

Stop looking inside the config if you already tried a million times changing this and that
Just make sure
attackAuto 2

and the actual problem (for me) was in the server.txt file in the tables folder because the serverType was the wrong value. Probably caused when you tried updating the servers by copy/pase from an bad source.

Hope this helped

Noob Nmb1
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#62 Post by Noob Nmb1 »

I've been having the same issue all morning, the IP is correct that was given as an update, but the server type was listed as 0 when in fact the correct server type is 22 (what is was previously) for sakray, choas/iris etc, and valk servers. located in the server.txt file.

hope this helps some

freedom
Noob
Noob

#63 Post by freedom »

my servertype is correct

dynasty2k8
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#64 Post by dynasty2k8 »

hello guyz.. i also have a problem like this.. even though i've downloaded the latest version 2.0.7, correct? and i also i can't download from any of the links given.. also in megaupload it says download limit exceeded.. i recommend uploading it to mediafire.. thanks.. also i didn't bother post my config cause it is the default config from the fresh version i've downloaded.. so i don't see what is wrong.. thank you..

sycohnda209x
Noob
Noob

#65 Post by sycohnda209x »

Thanks for the download. My bot is still walking around just picking up items :( is there an updated version? I have openkore version 2.07

And I have done everything indicated in this post messed with my config file for hours and nothing sames to change that.

The Promblem is: Monsters show up as unknown
unknown packet - 070f [dist=unknown]

sycohnda209x
Noob
Noob

#66 Post by sycohnda209x »

Any update on this im having the same issue even after extracting and replacing my files with the ones posted here.

Error code:

Unknown packet - 070f [dist=unknown]

Meowzor
Noob
Noob

#67 Post by Meowzor »

I am currently having the same problem too, I haven't played ro or botted for over 3 years, I have set up the config correctly but he will just walk around on the map but not attack anything at all.

silentblue1987
Human
Human

#68 Post by silentblue1987 »

hmm from what the previous posts stated it sounds like its not really a config issue, but rather an incomplete install of openkore. Openkore is packed seperately from the field and table files, and without those files NPC's, maps, skills, just wont work.

Would be nice if everyone knew how to pull the SVN's down.. :ugeek:

Irenicus
Noob
Noob

#69 Post by Irenicus »

@meaculpa

I know that is a very long time, but is it possible to upload your openkore files once again somewhere.

I am having the same problem:

packet Tokenizer:UNknown switch

NoobAlways999
Noob
Noob

#70 Post by NoobAlways999 »

Hi! I just want to ask why my bot stop hit or attacking monsters like Drosera, Muscipular, Flora & Geographer. He will stops and even an hour he will stay and like a statue so the monster is in free hit. I have so many tries to config it but useless. Can anyone helps me to fix or teach me how to solve this problem?