International

Moderator: Moderators

meaculpa
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

Massive error, can't even log in - Valkyrie

#1 Post by meaculpa »

I haven't played RO in about 5-6 years (and therefore haven't botted, obviously). My fiance wants me to bot her merchant for her because she doesn't really want to play as it, just use it for vending and whatnot.

The issue is, however, that I can't even get the program started up properly. Valkyrie isn't in the server list for one thing, and when I found something on here to add it in (which worked fine) it let me pick a character and then gave me an error that won't allow any sort og login to the actual game world. Here's the error report:
OpenKore version 2.0.6.1
Network state = 4
Network handler = Network::DirectConnection
SVN revision: unknown
No loaded plugins.

Error message:
Assertion ('HASH(0x4cc7d1c)' must be of class 'Actor::You') failed!
at E:/Daniel/Desktop/Bots/openkore-2.0.6.1/src/deps/Carp/Assert.pm line 271
Carp::Assert::assert('', '\'HASH(0x4cc7d1c)\' must be of class \'Actor::You\'') called at src/Utils/Assert.pm line 31
Utils::Assert::assertClass('HASH(0x4cc7d1c)', 'Actor::You') called at src/Misc.pm line 228
Misc::checkValidity('Packet: stat_info') called at src/Network/Receive.pm line 419
Network::Receive::parse('Network::Receive::ServerType0=HASH(0x317a68c)', '\x{b0}\x{0}\x{19}\x{0}P\x{c3}\x{0}\x{0}') called at src/functions.pl line 1192
main::parseIncomingMessage('\x{b0}\x{0}\x{19}\x{0}P\x{c3}\x{0}\x{0}') called at src/functions.pl line 545
main::mainLoop_initialized() called at src/functions.pl line 70
main::mainLoop() called at src/Interface.pm line 75
Interface::mainLoop('Interface::Console::Win32=HASH(0x3e5d510)') called at openkore.pl line 96
main::__start() called at start.pl line 119

Stack trace:
Assertion ('HASH(0x4cc7d1c)' must be of class 'Actor::You') failed!
Carp::Assert::assert('', '\'HASH(0x4cc7d1c)\' must be of class \'Actor::You\'') called at src/Utils/Assert.pm line 31
Utils::Assert::assertClass('HASH(0x4cc7d1c)', 'Actor::You') called at src/Misc.pm line 228
Misc::checkValidity('Packet: stat_info') called at src/Network/Receive.pm line 419
Network::Receive::parse('Network::Receive::ServerType0=HASH(0x317a68c)', '\x{b0}\x{0}\x{19}\x{0}P\x{c3}\x{0}\x{0}') called at src/functions.pl line 1192
main::parseIncomingMessage('\x{b0}\x{0}\x{19}\x{0}P\x{c3}\x{0}\x{0}') called at src/functions.pl line 545
Interface::mainLoop('Interface::Console::Win32=HASH(0x3e5d510)') called at openkore.pl line 96

Any clue what's wrong?

sativa cyborg
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: Massive error, can't even log in - Valkyrie

#2 Post by sativa cyborg »

meaculpa
Human
Human

#3 Post by meaculpa »

I've already cut/pasted those files into the appropriate places. Unlike a lot of other people I actually search around for answers before bothering to ask questions, which is how I found out how to connect to Valkyrie in the first place.

meaculpa
Human
Human

#4 Post by meaculpa »

As a note, maybe I've doing something wrong from the very beginning, I wouldn't know.

On the downloads screen for open core it says the following are required:

Required: OpenKore binaries for Microsoft® Windows™ (version 2.0.6.1)
(Linux users can download the source code instead. See below.)
Download

Required: OpenKore (WX Gui) binaries for Microsoft® Windows™ (version 2.0.6.1)
Download

Required: Field pack (version 2.0.6)
(Only if you don't have it already)
Download

But the first two are exactly the same, so maybe I'm using the wrong one? I've tried using both, actually, and neither has worked so far. Which one should I be picking?

I also tried downloading the RAR that one of the other users uploaded to rapidshare and that kind of worked (I got that "2__B" whatever error everyone else is reporting), but in order to use it I had to open the RagFree.exe file.

Now maybe things have changed in the last few years, but I never used to have to do that before. When I used openkore back then all I had to open was the dos-like openkore window. Also, the "new user guide" doesn't make any mention of having to open that .exe file...

So, what now?

yano
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by yano »

the second one is with the GUI which is if you want to kind of see what your bot is doing. That the one I am using it uses a bit more memory when running but trust me it works out better. Also did you get the right server.. I mean it could be that but I don't know since I just skimmed through your post...

yano
Noob
Noob

#6 Post by yano »

Like did you get the right server info?

meaculpa
Human
Human

#7 Post by meaculpa »

The server information is correct.

I actually grabbed the SVN version and all the appropriate files that I needed and got it working the day after I posted this thread. The copy that I'm using is actually just the bare-bones SVN file with the other necessary files borrowed from the "OpenKore binaries for Microsoft® Windows™ (version 2.0.6.1)" and the satan morroc patch fix files included

I actually posted a download of my copy in another thread and it solved another members issue. The link is now inactive because it can only be downloaded 10 times, but I'll be posting multiple links to the download when I get home. If you want you can grab a copy and take a look at what I did.

Link: http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.ph ... 8&start=20