International

Moderator: Moderators

kantot
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

bot walks randomly doesnt loot or attack

#1 Post by kantot »

been trying to fix this bot for days and cant find the solution for it...

can anyone please help me?
Attachments
kore.jpg

vincegloria2
Noob
Noob

Re: bot walks randomly doesnt loot or attack

#2 Post by vincegloria2 »

man same prob but mine attack 1 wolf and other wolf see my bot attacking the wolf that Im attacking the attacker he will not attack other wolf OMG ^_^ nid some EXAMPLE HERE pRO

meaculpa
Human
Human

#3 Post by meaculpa »

Huh. I didn't know you could actually have the game open and the bot running so that you can watch it. I've just been using the "map" view in teh SVN version to see what my bot is up to.

As for your answer... well, you didn't provide us with enough information. The bot not attacking could be a problem in your config or mon_control file, and your looting issue could be a problem in your config or items_controls file. We can't tell you how to fix it unless we see your configurations for those files. If you want to post them, I'd start by only posting teh appropriate information in your config file.

ON the other hand, you can also just download the copy of openkore that I"m using from here:http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.ph ... 8&start=20. There isn't a working download in there right now, but I will be posting multiple links when I get home in a few hours.

If you would like I can also pm you a link that I'm not posting publicly (because all links only allow 10 downloads before they stop working, so you might not get one).

blunderbore
Human
Human
Noob?: No

#4 Post by blunderbore »

check following flags and change them to as given below, in config.txt

attackAuto 2

routeRandomWalk 1

itemsTakeAuto 2

=====================
If you still face problems, post your config.txt file
(without USERNAME PASSWORD section PLEASE!!)

I am sure someone will help you out :-)
Ex-inRO Player™

Skatz
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by Skatz »

I have the same problem and i check the config.txt but everything its ok, i check it with that famous page.