configuring Poseidon in kRo

Korea - 한국

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) maybe outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information and please contribute when you obtain them. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
nostalgiafever
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

configuring Poseidon in kRo

#1 Post by nostalgiafever »

Hi ya'll folks, i'm a south korean RO player playing in kRO baphomet server wishing to configure openkore for a while now and i've been trying to figure out how to configure poseidon server in kRO baphomet server and need some advice.
the server name that is listed in the open kore section seems to be wrong as the kRO server listed in the openkore config doesnt exist and the names are as follows (Baphomet,Yggdrasil,DarkLord) and there are other separate client servers like Zero and sakray as well
i've been reading through the manual and the forums about on how to configure openkore here and to no result need some expertise on someone else's opinion as i am just getting started and still picking up on the details on how to configure the basics.
i've been using https://openkore.com/wiki/Configuring_Poseidon_for_twRO this to configure but the data client appears to be blank on the kRO client folder and i cant get the poseidon server to start. i made the .bat file but the poseidon server doesnt pop up but the original server runs instead of the poseidon server. any ideas on how to fix this problem?

Attachments
grf editor client info blank.jpg
openkore login timeout.jpg
grf editor client info blank.jpg