3rd Job [ 3-1 ] sprites exposed

Discussion about everything RO and OpenKore related. This place is NOT for ANY kind of support questions.

Moderator: Moderators

cuyie
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

3rd Job [ 3-1 ] sprites exposed

#1 Post by cuyie »

Gravity finally release the official Ragnarok 3rd class sprite , this is not the final Ragnarok 3rd class sprite

Source : http://ro.doddlercon.com/home/
Last edited by cuyie on 12 Nov 2008, 15:36, edited 5 times in total.

sli
Perl Monk
Perl Monk
Noob?: No

Re: 3-1 class spirit

#2 Post by sli »

I wanna know what happened to the Lancer, Amazon, and Mercenary classes!
cs : ee : realist

cuyie
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by cuyie »

@ sli i dont know what you mean by Lancer,Amazon.........
and this is not Mercenary classes sprites
by the way this is 3-1

* Assassin -> Guillotine Cross
* Knight -> Rune Knight
* Blacksmith -> Mechanic
* Hunter -> Ranger
* Priest -> Archbishop
* Wizard -> Warlock
Last edited by cuyie on 22 Jul 2008, 13:23, edited 3 times in total.

sli
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

#4 Post by sli »

Never saw those old, unused classes? I was the first one to post their sprites online back during the Apez days.

http://www.character-simulator.com/ragnarok-online/
Very last row when selecting a class. For male there's Mercenary and Spearman, for female there's Mercenary. But everyone called them Mercenary, Lancer, and Amazon (female Mercenary).

cuyie
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by cuyie »

hmm.. i'am kinda new to ro ,i already played ro for almost 2 year that's all......about the old sprites it look the same as now ........
ok this is not the new sprites for Assassin,knight or .....................by the way this is 3rd job classes sprites

There are six kinds of 3rd Job Classes to be implemented soon. Hunters to become Rangers, Blacksmiths to become Mechanics, Knights to become Rune Knights, Assassin to become Guillotine Cross, Priest to become Archbishop and Wizard to become Warlock. When players decided to choose the Ragnarok third job path, they retain their level and their level limit becomes 150. These are only available for 2-1 classes only
http://ro.doddlercon.com/wiki/index.php ... rd_Classes

Beatbox
Noob
Noob

#6 Post by Beatbox »

sli wrote:Never saw those old, unused classes? I was the first one to post their sprites online back during the Apez days.

http://www.character-simulator.com/ragnarok-online/
Very last row when selecting a class. For male there's Mercenary and Spearman, for female there's Mercenary. But everyone called them Mercenary, Lancer, and Amazon (female Mercenary).
Those mercenary classes are currently in game, at least in iRO. They're not classes that you play though, they are just what they are called, 'mercenaries'. Players hire the mercenaries to fight alongside them like Homonculi. The three different kinds are the Swordsman, Lancer, and Archer Mercenary types as there are three different types of mercenary available. There are also different level mercenaries to hire of course each cost a different amount. You also get reputation points with each different mercenary guilds for the amount of monsters the mercenary kills and such, the more reputation points you get the better mercenaries you can hire. They've been around for quite a while actually.

Anyways on topic yeah the 3-1 classes look alright, I especially like the design of the Warlock sprites but the Guillotine Cross definitely needs a color change, gold armor just doesn't say Assassin to me, they need something darker like a black or gray colored armor. The Rangers look horrible though, and the Archbishops can use some work too. The Mechanics and the Rune Knights look alright though.

sli
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

Re: 3rd Job [ 3-1 ] sprites exposed

#7 Post by sli »

You could have just said they were the mercenary classes. :lol: I can't believe the sprites have been there for so long.

botlah
Noob
Noob

#8 Post by botlah »

sli wrote:You could have just said they were the mercenary classes. :lol: I can't believe the sprites have been there for so long.
You know how lazy gravity are sli, don't rush them :P

Tom Exor
Noob
Noob

#9 Post by Tom Exor »

Can't wait to be an Arc Bishop! u.u

it looks amazing o.o
Elves are really, really interesting.

Smiles ;D and Jackie Chan, are fucking cool.