Where is everyone playing now fRO and iRO seem to of died?

Discussion about everything RO and OpenKore related. This place is NOT for ANY kind of support questions.

Moderator: Moderators

silverzx
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Where is everyone playing now fRO and iRO seem to of died?

#1 Post by silverzx »

Hi guys, so I used to play RO many years back and had loads of fun using OpenKore! :)

However from general googling / browsing the web it seems the community has died down a lot and is leaning more toward people selling bypasses to use OpenKore (which seems sad as it was an open source project with a great community some years ago).

My question is - Where is everyone playing these days? What servers are people calling home atm?

Personally I like row rate / English speaking. Would happily join up and play with some people if anyone wants an extra person? ;)

chemicalpermit
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: Where is everyone playing now fRO and iRO seem to of died?

#2 Post by chemicalpermit »

However, it seems the community has dwindled down somewhat, with greater emphasis placed on those offering bypasses to utilize OpenKore, based on random online searches and surfing (which seems sad as it was an open source project with a great community some years ago). What I want to know is: where is everyone playing these days? When they go home, what servers do they connect to?