valkyrie banning

Discussion about everything RO and OpenKore related. This place is NOT for ANY kind of support questions.

Moderator: Moderators

exwang
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

valkyrie banning

#1 Post by exwang »

I took a loot at the official website (iRO) and I don't see any Valkyrie accounts getting banned, I remember when, back in the day, the ban list for chaos alone was more than a page long so am I missing it? or is valkyrie THAT lenient on bots?

*edit*

I looked again lol sometime in july two accounts got banned, everytime i get on i see at least 20 - 40 bots so the bot to ban ratio in iRO valkyrie is pretty sweet it seems. anyone have a bad time getting banned alot here?

howlinghobo
Noob
Noob

Re: valkyrie banning

#2 Post by howlinghobo »

I asked the same question, but when you walk out on any map try and talk to people. They are ALL bots. I have not had a single player respond to a simple 'hi'.

Riewoldt
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by Riewoldt »

You're right before iRO is so strict with bots...

probably because

bots = profit
banning = bots--
therefore bots-- = profit--

^_^
Power overwhelming, passion everburning, pain everlasting...

Formerly known as reaverscav

Quicksilver
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by Quicksilver »

howlinghobo wrote:I asked the same question, but when you walk out on any map try and talk to people. They are ALL bots. I have not had a single player respond to a simple 'hi'.

Hmm. Did you say Hi to me?

Dodge82
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#5 Post by Dodge82 »

Does anyone know if running more than 2-4 bots on the same computer (same ip i guess?) will make GM's suspicious of me botting?
Will I need to change IP address for each bot if I want to run more than one bot on my computer?

LethargicStupor
Noob
Noob

#6 Post by LethargicStupor »

I don't think running more than 2 bots will attract attention of GM's.... there are some bot parties out there (not a lot, but some)

X12
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#7 Post by X12 »

LethargicStupor wrote:I don't think running more than 2 bots will attract attention of GM's.... there are some bot parties out there (not a lot, but some)
Uhh correct me if im wrong but... openkore use's proxy's i belive so ip thing wont be a problem and you most likely wont get banned cause GM's gave up on bot's unless You're the annoying Spaming bots in pront oh dear god how much i hate them... but yeah all in all you should be fine unless you run across a GM on a bad day or somthing :lol:

Scarya
Moderators
Moderators

#8 Post by Scarya »

X12 wrote:
LethargicStupor wrote:I don't think running more than 2 bots will attract attention of GM's.... there are some bot parties out there (not a lot, but some)
Uhh correct me if im wrong but... openkore use's proxy's i belive so ip thing wont be a problem and you most likely wont get banned cause GM's gave up on bot's unless You're the annoying Spaming bots in pront oh dear god how much i hate them... but yeah all in all you should be fine unless you run across a GM on a bad day or somthing :lol:
You're wrong. At this state it's possible to use proxies with a plugin. Dunno if it still exist. Openkore always use your normal ip address.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
So far, the universe is winning.

Richard Cook

Wiki