Moderator: Moderators

KillerCrunk
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: My botting Guide

#11 Post by KillerCrunk »

Well actually i killed archers too i think
i dunno it was a while back and valk i cant seem to tele-search because my dude wont not use sp

Scalleywag
Noob
Noob

#12 Post by Scalleywag »

i dont even know how to do all the macro tele stuff so I just use fwings heh

Taga-Gubat
Noob
Noob

#13 Post by Taga-Gubat »

The title is kinda misleading, dont you think? At first I thought this was a "How To Bot Guide," turns out it was a "Where To Bot Guide."

Well, its still a Botting Guide nonetheless.
Practice makes perfect. Nobody's perfect. I want to be a nobody so that I can be perfect.

KillerCrunk
Noob
Noob

#14 Post by KillerCrunk »

true if it could change it i would

Arkus
Noob
Noob

Re: My Where to Bot Guide

#15 Post by Arkus »

The problem is with you're guide is you target too many key points in which you're bot will more then likely get banned. Since you're botting, rushing 99 shouldn't be an issue and you shouldn't focus on going to maps where regular players go, atleast in large amounts.

Anolians, Ant Hell, Izlude Dungeon you will get banned within a week [if the GM's do their job xD] because countless number of players will report you. Raydrics, depends on which map you choose and it's hard anywayss since you got Abysmal Knights and such, hard to bot with only 1 char and not a party.

I like the guide and I will use parts of it, but I do feel that you expose you're bot to the public far too often. Sure, turtle island does rape exp but you don't want to get banned.

KillerCrunk
Noob
Noob

#16 Post by KillerCrunk »

I have a few places that aren't botted a lot but i dunno where you would go at a high lvl to bot unless you went to crowded places
besides if you stay at a place from lvl like 70-99
i mean like alligators aren't too bad and anolians aren't either it just depends what server your on

Scalleywag
Noob
Noob

#17 Post by Scalleywag »

yeah arkus might be right I just woke up and had my 3 raydric bots banned + my zeny holder :( I'm kinda paranoid that the GMs read these forums cuz I was botting chiv1 for a couple days and got no PMs or anything and had it on tele-player... plus chiv1 seems to have no one leveling on it, everyone seems to go to chiv2. The only other option is that someone noticed someone teleing around and asked GMs to check out the map. But man raydrics is money... like 50m per card right now on valk. I think zeny wise its best to just go to the maps that are just all bots and no upper level players... like farm exp items and vend them... but I don't know where to go for exp that wouldn't get you banned.

Arkus
Noob
Noob

#18 Post by Arkus »

the best way to make money while botting isn't farming the cards like raydric where everyone is going to need to farm some anyways. farm cards like whisper, mantis, peco egg. those maps arn't too crowded and the cards sell great. you don't want to risk losing accounts like that.

my personal way of making money is mass farming items needed for quests like orc vouchers and such, you can level a char on orc warriors for 20 levels, getting roughly 5k vouchers per char [45-65] and sell each voucher for 1k each. thats 1 common loot item that I farm effortlessly and I will make good money since people want Helm of the Orc Hero but don't want to kill 10k+ orc warriors/high orcs.

the monsters you listed are good exp, just don't go to the common maps. go to the most bizare maps with fewer of the mob you want so no one else will bother going there. since this is 2009 episode 13, I'm sure former common maps like high orcs in basement, alarms, glast heim sewers, etc are all dead beat maps now, so you could easily go there and farm all day. Bring a slave and you'll never worry about dying. If you don't want to keep going back to town every 1k kills then don't autoloot the basic items, just grab the low drop ones.

Noom
Noob
Noob

#19 Post by Noom »

Map: beach_dun3
Targets: Thara Frog/Megalodon
- Easy, decent exp, and thara frog cards are worth a lot.
Also hydras so hope for one of those cards.
Tele from Nereid.
High number of bots.
I always bot here when im poor.

Can i have that config plz ???

carlzero7
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#20 Post by carlzero7 »

Noom wrote:Can i have that config plz ???
Oh yes you can! Just click here. ;)