Forum closed. Read only permissions.

Moderator: Moderators

Zyst
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

[Premium] Gold Making Guide [For Private Servers]

#1 Post by Zyst »

This guide has many images, please wait for them to load.

Zyst Guide to Gold Farming

Okay, this is my first guide ever so bear with any typos, and my crappy grammar, also, when the title said GOLD, it meant GOLD not zenny (Although they are closely connected) I won't cover any other farm spots, at least in this guide.

Log
[*]Version 1.0 Completed[/size]

Image [Introduction]
This guide purpose is making money, FAST, it's specially geared towards private servers with "mid" or "high" rates. Why? Well gold drop rate is exactly 0.01% on the monster we'll be killing, now depending on your server drop rate you might even get this up to 100%, or it might be as low as 10%. By the way 10% drop is a server with 1000x item drop, so anything below that MIGHT be a waste of time, and of course any server with over 10000x item drop rates will get you a gold every time.

Image [Getting Started]

Image Warning
I will assume you are not completely new to using the bot, still, I will spoon feed a bit, so don't worry about it, but if you have any doubts please consult the manual, I will NOT answer any doubts regarding your configuration.

Image Map
The map we will be using is Payon Dungeon 04, in there you can find the following monsters:

The exp they give is based in a 2000x Base exp and 1000x Job exp server.

Image Threats

Image The Skeleton General
Threat Level: Low
This guy shouldn't be too much of a problem unless you are in a REALLY low level, but you will have to set him on your monster control to attack, otherwise he and his two lackeys might not let you teleport (IF using command, more on that later.) And what's worse, all of the things that this guy drops is pocket money compared to gold, so bleh, kill him if you want to.

Image Nine Tails
Threat Level: Low
I'll be blunt, if you can't kill Nine Tails you simply can't farm in this map, so level up a bit more before you come here.

Image Cat o' Nine Tails
Threat Level: Mid
Depending on your base level and class this guy might actually be a bit of a threat, if you are below level 90 it is just advised to avoid the monster, if you are above level 90 you can probably kill it, this monster also drops gold and Silver Knife of Chasity which can be used to tame a Sohee, it spawns every 120 minutes (unless it's customized in your server) so don't fret too much about it.

Image Moonlight Flower
Threat Level: High
This girl is the baddest person around in Payon Dungeon, and happens to dislike you, fortunately for you she only spawns in the MIDDLE area of the map (the very mid) so she's not hard to avoid.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Moonlight Flower Card can sell for BIG prices in some servers with no MvP rooms and no Card buying systems, and I mean BIG Zeny, if you CAN handle her I recommend by all means killing her, the money you get is really worth it.

Image Victims

Image Dokebi
Profit Level: High
Your main victim! They are weak, there are ALWAYS 40 and they also have a lot of gold! Really, these guys are probably your main income source. Nothing much to say, just destroy them, loot, ????, profit.

Image Am Mut
Profit Level: VERY High
This guy only spawns once, dies, and instantly respawns somewhere else, so what is so good about this guy? Easy! He summons two Dokebis, now here comes the first editing part of the guide, change your priority.txt like so:

Code: Select all

Dokebi
Am Mut
Nine Tails
This way your guy will ALWAYS attack his two Dokebi spawns before attacking him, meaning you get two Dokebi kills PLUS this guy, which ALWAYS drop gold in a 2000x server. (not sure about others)

Image Cat o' Nine Tails
Profit Level: High
This guy drops a gold at 100% chance in a 2000x server, so pretty much assured to get a gold every time he dies, spawns once every 120 minutes.

Image Moonlight Flower
Profit Level: Highest
She drops moonlight card which you can sell for A LOT, 'nuff said.

Image$elling
This is a VERY important step, if you skip this your profits will be REALLY toned down!
First make another account for your server, and in it create a merchant, level it up to 50 job level as soon as possible and get the following skills at their max rank:

Image Discount
Image Enlarge Weight Limit
Image Overcharge
Image Vending
Image Push Cart

Then comes the annoying thing, copy your basic openkore carpet, and paste it, then change the configurations to log in with your merchant, do some basic setup. Once that's done log into your main using the real server and make him wait somewhere (Example prt_fild01 97 97) and make your bot walk (or warp) there. Then proceed to type "pl" (Players List) with the bot, and then 'deal <#yourchar is>' So it will look something like this:
deal 2

Then accept the trade on your main, and start transferring everything to the Merchant, so once all of the goods you have farmed have been placed on your Merchant go edit your config.txt and set "shopauto" configuration flag to 1

shopAuto_open 1
^^ like that.

Then go to a normal seller npc, select sell and sell all of the gold you have, for 100 gold you'd normally get 10,000,000 Zeny, thanks to the lovely skill overcharge you will get 12,400,000 Zeny, a big increase!

Now on to edit shop.txt.

(Copied and pasted from manual)

<item name>
This is the full name of an item as it exactly appears in the cart list.
<price>
This is the price of the item. This value can have commas (e.g. 2,000). If it has commas, it must appear at the right places. This can be useful to prevent you from accidentally specifying the wrong price for an item.
<amount>
This specifies the amount of a stackable item to vend. This value is optional. If it is not given, the maximum amount of that item will be put in the shop. Note that you can't use this for non-stackable items (like armors). If you want to sell multiple armors, you must put multiple entries in your shop.txt (see the examples below).
Note. Lines that begin with the pound sign (#) are comment lines. They are ignored by Openkore.
First off edit the values at the top to what you want them to be, and then start adding the items (these are mere examples!)

Card Albums and Death Branches!;;Moonlight Card & Others!!
Moonlight Flower Card(TAB)80,000,000(TAB)2
Death Branch(TAB)50,000(TAB)294
Old Card Album(TAB)40,000(TAB)19

This would open a store with a (Random) name between Moonlight Card & Others!! and Card Albums and Death Branches! with 2 Moonlight Flower Cards at 80mill each, 294 death branches at 50,000 each and 19 old card albums at 40,000 each.

ImageControl Modifications

For all of the following add the "code" text to your own file.

moncontrol.txt

Dokebi 2 0 1
Shining Plant 1 0 1
Nine Tail 2 0 1
Am Mut 2 0 1
Skeleton General 1 0 1
Cat o' Nine Tails 2 0 1
Horong -1 0
Master Horong -1 0
Moonlight 1 0 0
Moonlight Flower 1 0 0
Greatest General -1 0 0
What this will do is Kill Dokebis and TPsearch for them, kill Shining plants if found, kill Nine Tails, kill Am Mut, kill Skeleton General, kill Cat o' Nine Tails, ignore Horongs (even if being attacked) and ignore Master Horongs even if being attacked, it will also kill Moonlight if seen (NOTE: Some servers have Moonlight as moonlight flower, so it's also added). *More about tp search under config.txt*

pickupitems.txt

all 0
Rough oridecon 1
Yggdrasil Seed 2
Gold 2
Yggdrasil Seed 2
Yggdrasil Berry 2
Emperium 1
Nine Tails 1
Dead Branch 1
Old Card Album 1
Moonlight Flower Card 1
Silver Knife of Chastity 1
This will make it so you only loot the items up, not anything else, this is recommended if you hate your character going to sell crap every 2 minutes due to being overweight, this will allow you to skip that crap, and all of these are good items, I suggest setting up your storage to store up all of the items above except Gold since they can be sold to other players for a lot more than you could npc them for.

priority.txt

Dokebi
Am Mut
Nine Tails
Mentioned above, just scroll up to read it if you skipped the actual guide.

timeouts.txt
I followed this Guide to Optimize my bot, I am uploading my timeouts.txt for your convinience, but if you have a slower connection you might have to edit it.
timeouts.txt
(3.27 KiB) Downloaded 1560 times
big thanks to openkore129 for the timeouts.txt guide!

config.txt
This is most likely going to be the longest section of the guide, no images either so brace yourself for a big wall of text!

IMPORTANT NOTE: You'll have to use the hotkey Cntrl + F to SEARCH for the contents in your config.txt and then replace them, you can't just add them!

Lockmap

lockMap pay_dun04
This is done to assure than even if you die you will "walk" back to your lockmap, needless to say this is useful.

Teleport Auto Max Damage

teleportAuto_maxDmg 2000
This will auto teleport your character if you get hit by over 2000 damage, good for avoiding getting pked or killed by some bosses!

Use chat commands to Teleport

teleportAuto_useChatCommand @warp pay_dun04
This is not supposed to be used like this, this is supposed to use @jump for getting to a map faster, but this is actually useful in the sense that it will ALWAYS keep you in your lock map (more about that soon)
NOTE: If your server doesn't support chat warps don't add this.

Gunslinger skills

attackSkillSlot aiming {
	lvl 10
	dist 10
	maxCastTime 1
	minCastTime 0
	hp
	sp >= 60
	homunculus_hp
	homunculus_sp
	homunculus_dead
	onAction
	whenStatusActive
	whenStatusInactive
	whenFollowing
	spirit
	aggressives
	previousDamage
	stopWhenHit 0
	inLockOnly 0
	notInTown 0
	timeout 0
	disabled 0
	monsters
	notMonsters
	maxAttempts 0
	maxUses 0
	target_whenStatusActive
	target_whenStatusInactive
	target_deltaHp
	inInventory
	isSelfSkill 0
	equip_topHead
	equip_midHead
	equip_lowHead
	equip_leftHand
	equip_rightHand
	equip_leftAccessory
	equip_rightAccessory
	equip_robe
	equip_armor
	equip_shoes
	equip_arrow bullet
	manualAI 0
}

attackSkillSlot {
	lvl 1
	dist 10
	maxCastTime 0
	minCastTime 0
	hp
	sp < 60
	homunculus_hp
	homunculus_sp
	homunculus_dead
	onAction
	whenStatusActive
	whenStatusInactive
	whenFollowing
	spirit
	aggressives
	previousDamage
	stopWhenHit 0
	inLockOnly 0
	notInTown 0
	timeout 0
	disabled 0
	monsters
	notMonsters
	maxAttempts 0
	maxUses 0
	target_whenStatusActive
	target_deltaHp
	inInventory
	isSelfSkill 0
	equip_topHead
	equip_midHead
	equip_lowHead
	equip_leftHand
	equip_rightHand
	equip_leftAccessory
	equip_rightAccessory
	equip_robe
	equip_armor
	equip_shoes
	equip_arrow bullet
	manualAI 0
}

attackSkillSlot Desperado {
	lvl 10
	dist 2.5
	maxCastTime 0
	minCastTime 0
	hp
	sp > 50
	homunculus_hp
	homunculus_sp
	homunculus_dead
	onAction
	whenStatusActive
	whenStatusInactive
	whenFollowing
	spirit
	aggressives >= 3
	previousDamage
	stopWhenHit 0
	inLockOnly 0
	notInTown 0
	timeout 0
	disabled 0
	monsters
	notMonsters
	maxAttempts 0
	maxUses 0
	target_whenStatusActive
	target_deltaHp
	inInventory
	isSelfSkill 0
	equip_topHead
	equip_midHead
	equip_lowHead
	equip_leftHand
	equip_rightHand
	equip_leftAccessory
	equip_rightAccessory
	equip_robe
	equip_armor
	equip_shoes
	equip_arrow bullet
	manualAI 0
}
This is using a gunslinger, if you are a ranged class remove "equip_arrow bullet" and change it for "equip_arrow 'your arrow name'", if you are a melee class remove equip_arrow bullet completely, change the skill names accordingly and same for range. Also, the average range for melee skills is 1.5, so change it to that. The SP Requirements depend on your class, so you'll have to edit those yourself.

Save Map Settings

saveMap Prontera
saveMap_warpToBuyOrSell 1
saveMap_warpChatCommand @go 0
Adjust this according to your save map!

Autostorage and autosell settings

######## Autostorage/autosell ########

buyAuto {
	npc
	standpoint
	distance 5
	price
	minAmount 2
	maxAmount 3
}

sellAuto 1
sellAuto_npc prontera 164 157
sellAuto_standpoint
sellAuto_distance 5

storageAuto 1
storageAuto_npc
storageAuto_distance 5
storageAuto_npc_type 1
storageAuto_npc_steps
storageAuto_password
storageAuto_keepOpen 0
storageAuto_useChatCommand @storage
relogAfterStorage 0
minStorageZeny 50
This only works properly if you can use @storage to open your storage (Chat commands again, sorry!), so you can setup your own "sell" npc you will have to change some things around, first go NEXT to the npc you want to sell something to (in your save map) and type /where that way you'll see your coordinates, then adjust the coordinates to they match the npc location, this way your character will walk to the npc and automatically sell all the stuff you tell him to in items_control.txt.*
*(not covered in this guide)

Getting more Bullets/Arrows (Ranged classes)

getAuto Bullet {
	minAmount 100
	maxAmount 1000
	passive
}
This will automatically take bullets out of your storage when you start running low, really useful for long botting sessions when you are afk.

That's it for now! I hope you enjoyed the guide, sorry if it was too text-heavy, as a bonus tip for reading this I'll give you a nice hint, you can also farm a LOT of gold in pay_fild10, there's even more Dokebis then in pay_dun03! The catch? No Moonlight Flower, which really gives you a lot of cash, but this map is good for afking in for nights! Following this method I farmed over 18 billion Zeny over One week while I was sleeping, a a side note I was running 2 bots at the same time, plus the merchant, only left the farmers overnight. So have fun!

~El Fin~

Zyst
Noob
Noob

Re: [Premium] Gold Making Guide [For Private Servers]

#2 Post by Zyst »

~reserved~

EDIT: Important note to forum moderators! Please don't move this to "guides" since it's technically just a lot of tips put together in a topic (this post) Even if it DOES have the name guide in the title >.<;

kalansay
Human
Human

#3 Post by kalansay »

It won't use @go 0 to go to prontera, it calculates the route then walk but when the map is changed, my macro will trigger and go back to the farm map again.
For your CPU Usage & Memory usage concerns...
http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=33261

bansnoob
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by bansnoob »

I have the same problem. It wont use @go 0 and instead it walks from pay_dun04 to Prontera :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

But before it walks it says "Teleporting to Auto-Sell" then DC and reconnect then it walks to Prontera

saveMap Prontera
saveMap_warpToBuyOrSell 1
saveMap_warpChatCommand @go 0

######## Autostorage/autosell ########

buyAuto {
npc
npc_steps
standpoint
distance 5
price
minAmount 2
maxAmount 3