further statistic details of the bot

This section is created for developers and non-developers who think that he/she has a good (and realistic) idea that might contribute to the OpenKore community.

Moderator: Moderators

twiho
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

further statistic details of the bot

#1 Post by twiho »

Hello,
I was thinking that OpenKore could provide me with further statistic details such as sitting (divided to sp, hp, sp+hp recovery), walking, attacking and casting times (and perhaps more?). It could be used to tweak the bot, to find out, how much better telesearch is and so on. Does anyone have any thoughs on this?

OT: does anyone pay attention to http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=5335 ? Seems like a very good idea to me.

OT2: I am kind of new to the community (though I've used OK for a while now). So howdy:P:)... :lol:

kali
OpenKore Monk
OpenKore Monk

Re: further statistic details of the bot

#2 Post by kali »

Can you specify generally how you would calculate these stats?
Got your topic trashed by a mod?

Trashing topics is one click, and moving a topic to its proper forum is a lot harder. You expend the least effort in deciding where to post, mods expend the least effort by trashing.

Have a nice day.

twiho
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: further statistic details of the bot

#3 Post by twiho »

On "sit" action, program would remember the time and on "stand" action it would calculate the difference and add it to total sitting time so far. OK has to know, whether it was caused by lack of hp or sp. Also, when OK starts attacking the same would be done there. It lets you know in the console so it could be calculated as well. I do not think it is too demanding on the CPU. Maybe the rest of the time online (total time - attack and sitting time) could be a good estimate of total walking/tpsearching time.
Is there any problem with this?

//edit also time in lock and not in lock can be computed (OK does know whether or not it is in lockMap)
Casting time is just the same, OK is told by the server (or is it?) how long the cast is going to be, this could be added up into total cast time :).