webMonitor v2 - by BonScott

Other plugins for extending OpenKore's functionality. This forum is only for posting new plugins and commenting on existing plugins. For support, use the Support forum.

Moderator: Moderators

BonScott
Developers
Developers
Noob?: No

webMonitor v2 - by BonScott

#1 Post by BonScott »

Well, I have been working for some time on big update for this tool that I find useful, however misused = / I think I have done a lot of work still to be done, each time improving the plugin, and covering the basic needs to monitor a bot on the web, after all , this is the name of the plugin.

The plugin once installed is easy to use, intuitive and simple, it is not necessary to explain here what each button does, it is very obvious when you see working.

1 - Using the plugin:
Download the "trunk" folder of webMonitor in sourceForge, if you dont use tortoise for download the openkore, then do the following:
- Inside plugins folder, create a folder named webMonitor. Inside, download all the files existing in this URL, including folders.

In your config.txt, add the following line:

Code: Select all

webPort XXXX
Where is XXXX put a number of 4 digits of your choice. Ex, 1020.
After putting the port number, open the browser of your choice (chrome) and type "localhost", a colon and the port you chose in the config.

localhost:1020
Now you will see the screen of your char.

2 - Notes about updates:
Frequent updates, so visit often the topic.

3 - Screens of plugin:

4 - Additional:
To view the map image, add in config.txt

webMapURL http://blog.skipfault.com/maps/%s.png
See more information on Wiki: http://openkore.com/index.php/WebMonitor
for um openKore more powerfull!

Kaspy
Halfway to Eternity
Halfway to Eternity

Re: webMonitor v2 - by BonScott

#2 Post by Kaspy »

[EN]
As soon as I finish making a part of my project, I will do to be able to edit macros via WebMonitor and collect the necessary variables for the tab Report.

At the macros will be easy, because the interface WX already has excellent examples ^ ^

[PT-BR]
Assim que eu terminar de fazer uma parte do meu projeto, irei fazer para ser possível editar macros através do webMonitor e recolher as variáveis necessárias para a aba Report.

Na parte das macros será fácil, pois na interface WX já tem excelentes exemplos ^^

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers
Noob?: Yes

#3 Post by EternalHarvest »

So you removed the license from webMonitor plugin (its license doesn't permit that). And you removed original author's copyright, too, and put your own only. What can you tell about that?

BonScott
Developers
Developers

#4 Post by BonScott »

EternalHarvest wrote:So you removed the license from webMonitor plugin (its license doesn't permit that). And you removed original author's copyright, too, and put your own only. What can you tell about that?
No problems, I can put again. I dont read this e dont take into consideration that a lot. I will write a better intro in next update, ok ?

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers

#5 Post by EternalHarvest »

webMonitor (as well as Wx interface) now uses new map image API instead of random third-party service. Image generation is the same as it was in Wx interface.

There are some nice prerendered map images for it: http://rofan.ru/viewtopic.php?p=44267#p44267.

BonScott
Developers
Developers

#6 Post by BonScott »

EternalHarvest wrote:webMonitor (as well as Wx interface) now uses new map image API instead of random third-party service. Image generation is the same as it was in Wx interface.

There are some nice prerendered map images for it: http://rofan.ru/viewtopic.php?p=44267#p44267.
AWESOME!!!

Big feature to webMonitor.

I submit to a update com much more skills icons, a report page "beta" and minor fixes in buttons.

Again, sorry for remove the license.

kali
OpenKore Monk
OpenKore Monk

#7 Post by kali »

I'm so happy the plugin is getting some love :) I always thought I was the only one who found it useful :(

We used to run a contest for skinning the plugin but unfortunately not a lot of people joined. The plan was to commit a few base skins so that people can just switch to them whenever they liked.

Here's my entry (sorry, lost the source)
http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/3027/screenshot0ca.png

This is from the old version
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/79fac.png

This is from another entry
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... EaQXiXGr0g

Thanks so much for your interest, the plugin has taken a life of its own because of you guys :)
Got your topic trashed by a mod?

Trashing topics is one click, and moving a topic to its proper forum is a lot harder. You expend the least effort in deciding where to post, mods expend the least effort by trashing.

Have a nice day.

BonScott
Developers
Developers

#8 Post by BonScott »

EternalHarvest wrote:webMonitor (as well as Wx interface) now uses new map image API instead of random third-party service. Image generation is the same as it was in Wx interface.

This feature generate a error:

Error message:
Can't locate Wx.pm in @INC at src/Field.pm line 470.

Stack trace:
Can't locate Wx.pm in @INC at src/Field.pm line 470.
 at src/Field.pm line 470
	Field::image('Field=HASH(0x7d1e7dc)', 'png, jpg') called at plugins/webMonitor/webMonitorServer.pm line 508
	webMonitorServer::request('webMonitorServer=HASH(0x4085284)', 'Base::WebServer::Process=HASH(0x7d2116c)') called at src/Base/WebServer.pm line 194
	Base::WebServer::_processRequest('webMonitorServer=HASH(0x4085284)', 'Base::Server::Client=HASH(0x7d0691c)') called at src/Base/WebServer.pm line 126
	Base::WebServer::onClientData('webMonitorServer=HASH(0x4085284)', 'Base::Server::Client=HASH(0x7d0691c)', 'GET /map/moc_fild03 HTTP/1.1\x{d}\x{a}Host: localhost:1001\x{d}\x{a}Connectio...', 7) called at src/Base/Server.pm line 203
	Base::Server::iterate('webMonitorServer=HASH(0x4085284)') called at D:/openkore/plugins/webMonitor/webMonitorPlugin.pl line 78
	webMonitorPlugin::mainLoop('mainLoop_post', undef, undef) called at src/Plugins.pm line 433
	Plugins::callHook('mainLoop_post') called at src/functions.pl line 71
	main::mainLoop() called at src/Interface.pm line 75
	Interface::mainLoop('Interface::Console::Win32=HASH(0x3bf2ad4)') called at D:\openkore\openkore.pl line 97
	main::__start() called at D:\openkore\openkore.pl line 187

Died at this line:

* 	require Wx;
  	Wx->import(':everything');
Using latest openkore-svn.

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers

#9 Post by EternalHarvest »

BonScott wrote:Can't locate Wx.pm in @INC at src/Field.pm line 470.
Fixed. Now you just won't get anything but xpm if you don't have Wx for some reason.

BonScott
Developers
Developers

#10 Post by BonScott »

EternalHarvest wrote:
BonScott wrote:Can't locate Wx.pm in @INC at src/Field.pm line 470.
Fixed. Now you just won't get anything but xpm if you don't have Wx for some reason.
What Wx ? The WX files in src/intercface folder ? I dont use the wxstart.exe.

Now, he return the mapa name but not the extension of the file:

<style type="text/css">
		canvas { 
		background:url(/map/moc_fild03);
		background-size: contain;
		background-repeat: no-repeat;
		background-position:center; 
		}
    </style>