webMonitor v2 - by BonScott

Other plugins for extending OpenKore's functionality. This forum is only for posting new plugins and commenting on existing plugins. For support, use the Support forum.

Moderator: Moderators

zeroun
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: webMonitor v2 - by BonScott

#91 Post by zeroun »

Hey hopefully someone can help me with this.
I installed this plugin and managed to get it almost fully working. For some reason its convince that I do not have the File::ReadBackwards module. When I try to reinstall it through the CPAN client it says that File::ReadBackwards is uptodate. So the plugin cannot read any log text file.
Anyone have any ideas?

The other problem I had was that the map images would not load at all. I was able to fix this though by changing

Code: Select all

sprintf($config{webMapURL} || (-e '/map/%s', $field->name) ? '/map/%s' : undef),
to

sprintf("$config{webMapURL}%s.png", $field->name),
I then set my config to
webMapURL http://127.0.0.1:1026/maps/

The zip file with the maps posted above was placed in the WWW folder of webMonitor.

This is a really stupid workaround since I have 0 real programming experience. I figured about how sprintf worked by reading manual.

Does anyone have a better solution?

twist3d
Testers Team
Testers Team
Noob?: No

#92 Post by twist3d »

So I've installed Strawberry perl (the linked one) and all the modules, and cannot get it to work properly, here is what I mean.

Let me start by saying I know reading through it says you have to use wxstart, and when I use that it works, but still gives an error (at bottom).

If I use openkore.pl it wont even start w/o the plugin and gives errors.txt:

OpenKore version what-will-become-2.1
SVN revision: unknown
No loaded plugins.

Error message:
Can't locate Win32/Console.pm in @INC at src/Interface/Console/Win32.pm line 37.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at src/Interface/Console/Win32.pm line 37.
Compilation failed in require at (eval 69) line 2.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at (eval 69) line 2.

Stack trace:
Can't locate Win32/Console.pm in @INC at src/Interface/Console/Win32.pm line 37.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at src/Interface/Console/Win32.pm line 37.
Compilation failed in require at (eval 69) line 2.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at (eval 69) line 2.
 at src/Interface/Console.pm line 55
	Interface::Console::new('Interface::Console') called at src/Interface.pm line 61
	Interface::loadInterface('Interface', 'Console') called at E:\Users\Twist3d\Downloads\openkore_ready\iRO\Rogue\openkore.pl line 44
	main::__start() called at E:\Users\Twist3d\Downloads\openkore_ready\iRO\Rogue\openkore.pl line 187
Start.exe runs without the plugin, but with it gives errors.txt:

OpenKore version what-will-become-2.1
SVN revision: unknown
Loaded plugins:
  plugins/macro.pl (macro; description: allows usage of macros)
  plugins/soundAlert.pl (alertSound; description: Plays sounds on certain events.)

Error message:
Assertion failed!
 at E:/Users/Twist3d/Downloads/openkore_ready/iRO/Rogue/src/deps/Carp/Assert.pm line 271
	Carp::Assert::assert('') called at src/Utils/ObjectList.pm line 205
	ObjectList::remove('ObjectList=HASH(0x2bd5bf4)', undef) called at E:/Users/Twist3d/Downloads/openkore_ready/iRO/Rogue/src/Settings.pm line 388
	Settings::removeFile(undef) called at E:/Users/Twist3d/Downloads/openkore_ready/iRO/Rogue/plugins/macro.pl line 78
	macro::cleanup called at E:/Users/Twist3d/Downloads/openkore_ready/iRO/Rogue/plugins/macro.pl line 71
	macro::Unload() called at src/Plugins.pm line 198
	Plugins::unloadAll() called at openkore.pl line 175
	main::shutdown() called at openkore.pl line 100
	main::__start() called at start.pl line 136

Stack trace:
Assertion failed!
 at E:/Users/Twist3d/Downloads/openkore_ready/iRO/Rogue/src/deps/Carp/Assert.pm line 271
	ObjectList::remove('ObjectList=HASH(0x2bd5bf4)', undef) called at E:/Users/Twist3d/Downloads/openkore_ready/iRO/Rogue/src/Settings.pm line 388
	Settings::removeFile(undef) called at E:/Users/Twist3d/Downloads/openkore_ready/iRO/Rogue/plugins/macro.pl line 78
	macro::cleanup called at E:/Users/Twist3d/Downloads/openkore_ready/iRO/Rogue/plugins/macro.pl line 71
and wxstart.exe works, but starts in the console saying:

WebSocket server failed to start: Can't locate Protocol/WebSocket.pm in @INC (@INC contains: plugins/WebMonitor plugins src src/deps E:/Users/Twist3d/Downloads/openkore_ready/iRO/Alchemist/src/deps E:/Users/Twist3d/Downloads/openkore_ready/iRO/Alchemist/src E:/Users/Twist3d/Downloads/openkore_ready/iRO/Alchemist C:\Users\Jayson\AppData\Local\Temp\pdk-Jayson-8320\ .) at plugins/WebMonitor/Base/WebSocketServer.pm line 23.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at plugins/WebMonitor/Base/WebSocketServer.pm line 23.
Compilation failed in require at (eval 404) line 2.
	...propagated at /<E:\Users\Twist3d\Downloads\openkore_ready\iRO\Alchemist\wxstart.exe>base.pm line 94.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at plugins/WebMonitor/WebMonitor/WebSocketServer.pm line 18.
Compilation failed in require at E:/Users/Twist3d/Downloads/openkore_ready/iRO/Alchemist/plugins/WebMonitor/webMonitorPlugin.pl line 97.
So basically I'm able to get it to run with WX but not sure what exactly the websocket error is?

Edit: I too am having a problem with File::ReadBackwards being installed but not working properly.
Member since 09/09/09, botter since its first creation days. Thanks Kura for the original Kore.

Kaspy
Halfway to Eternity
Halfway to Eternity

#93 Post by Kaspy »

In the list of loaded plugins erros.txt not displayed the WebMonitor. This is the appropriate place for such a question? I do not understand.

About the problem, it must be caused by the fact that you have forgotten to install the module Win32::Console

twist3d
Testers Team
Testers Team

#94 Post by twist3d »

well start.exe doesn't start when I have the plugin installed, and wxstart gives the error about websocket.

The openkore.pl I understand has nothing to do with the plugin, but the other 2 do.

I'll try installing that module now though.

Edit:
That made openkore.pl start, and without any errors.

But WXStart still gives an error (but runs) and start.exe still gives the same error and doesn't run.
Member since 09/09/09, botter since its first creation days. Thanks Kura for the original Kore.

Kaspy
Halfway to Eternity
Halfway to Eternity

#95 Post by Kaspy »

I recognize this error in Wx, but do not know why it happens.
Never tried the start.exe

endlessfaith
Noob
Noob

#96 Post by endlessfaith »

I kinda need some help. When i try to run via openkore.pl, it gave me the following error. Hopw do i go about fixing it? Thanks
Can't load 'C:/Users/Guowei/Documents/RO Bot/EarlGrayMilk/XSTools.dll' for modul
e XSTools: load_file:The specified module could not be found at /<C:\Users\Guowe
i\Documents\RO Bot\EarlGrayMilk\start.exe>DynaLoader.pm line 219.
at C:/Users/Guowei/Documents/RO Bot/EarlGrayMilk/src/Translation.pm line 30
Error: XSTools.dll is not found. Please check your installation.

Kaspy
Halfway to Eternity
Halfway to Eternity

#97 Post by Kaspy »

Prodian
Noob
Noob

#98 Post by Prodian »

Trying to get webMonitor working but Im getting the following error.
*** OpenKore what-will-become-2.1 ( r? ) - Custom Ragnarok Online client ***
*** http://www.openkore.com/ ***

Loading all plugins...
Loading plugin plugins/webMonitor/webMonitorPlugin.pl...
This plugin cannot be loaded because of a problem in the plugin. Please notify
the plugin's author about this problem, or remove the plugin so OpenKore can
start.

The error message is:
Plugin contains syntax errors:
Can't locate POSIX.pm in @INC (@INC contains: plugins/webMonitor src src/deps
F:/OpenKore/src/deps F:/OpenKore/src F:/OpenKore .) at
plugins/webMonitor/webMonitorServer.pm line 57.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at plugins/webMonitor/webMonitorServer.pm
line 57.
Compilation failed in require at
F:/OpenKore/plugins/webMonitor/webMonitorPlugin.pl line 62.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
F:/OpenKore/plugins/webMonitor/webMonitorPlugin.pl line 62.

Press ENTER to exit this program.

Prodian
Noob
Noob

#99 Post by Prodian »

Was able to get it working running openkore.pl.

wxstart or start.exe didnt work for me.

nks
Noob
Noob

#100 Post by nks »

Keep getting websocket.pl errors all over the place on linux and windows...can someone help me get this working...