Announcements/News

Moderator: Moderators

akirac
Noob
Noob

Re: Logo Contest

#31 Post by akirac »

There you go i made 4 different colors and styles of one base logo

Sorry for the watermark just protecting it against noobs who'll try to copy it.

Anyway just tell me what you like there the most

the blue one also has a background image under the O except its too blurry :roll:

isieo
Kami-Sama Desu~
Kami-Sama Desu~
Noob?: Yes

#32 Post by isieo »

look like ICQ logo :/ and doesn't look right for openkore...

and don't watermark your pictures there are not art thief here -_-

akirac
Noob
Noob

#33 Post by akirac »

isieo wrote:look like ICQ logo :/ and doesn't look right for openkore...

Yeah sort-of like icq but not completely like it. What is openkore really? Is it just about the botting or the community that makes the botting happen? I think the logo i made symbolizes the community and the developers/admins/you that make it happen so it represents that round(means all) and different coloured petals(different people) that makes the name openkore. I also made a different colour for different season of the year i could make a x-mas logo like it with red and blue and stars or an autumn theme that you could integrate in the site php coded that changes the logo every season or holidy etc.

Yeah sorry for the watermark i'll re-up it later when i have time.

Krai
Been there done that!
Been there done that!

#34 Post by Krai »

i think the K looks funny... also, they are not as good (imo) as some of the previous ones.. no offense ;)
Don't Get Owned! Do Your Research First.
The Manual | Packet Extractor | Use Macros | Server Info Guide | Old Forum
You got banned? Krai me a fuckin river..

isieo
Kami-Sama Desu~
Kami-Sama Desu~

#35 Post by isieo »

akirac wrote:
isieo wrote:look like ICQ logo :/ and doesn't look right for openkore...

Yeah sort-of like icq but not completely like it. What is openkore really? Is it just about the botting or the community that makes the botting happen? I think the logo i made symbolizes the community and the developers/admins/you that make it happen so it represents that round(means all) and different coloured petals(different people) that makes the name openkore. I also made a different colour for different season of the year i could make a x-mas logo like it with red and blue and stars or an autumn theme that you could integrate in the site php coded that changes the logo every season or holidy etc.

Yeah sorry for the watermark i'll re-up it later when i have time.
Openkore is the Software that works :/
like what the original logo's moto "Advance Ragnarok Online Assistant"

Come one guys more logos! or i'll use my logo!!! (the super ugly one you can see it here --> http://manual.collectskin.com hmm.. come to think of it, i need a css designer too lol)

Pahn
Noob
Noob

#36 Post by Pahn »

Just stumbled on this topic while I search for a configuration and found myself creating one within 5 minutes... Just keeping it simple but nice.. -Thanks

by he way isieo, are you going to hire CSS encoders?? You may email me to negotiate :mrgreen:
Attachments
openkore_logo.gif
openkore_logo.gif (14.98 KiB) Viewed 7600 times
openkore_logo2.gif
openkore_logo2.gif (11.16 KiB) Viewed 7570 times

isieo
Kami-Sama Desu~
Kami-Sama Desu~

#37 Post by isieo »

not hire, just needed someone to fix this broken css --> http://manual.collectskin.com/css/main.css

akirac
Noob
Noob

#38 Post by akirac »

this is the unwatermarked one high quality png format. This does NOT look like the icq logo If it does it would be going against its copyright and might be persecuted by the law which i don't want. Well if you want to suggest something good done with the logo pm me.

If you want to know the meaning behind this logo read on if not just skip this. This is how i perceive openkore i'll explain the first logo. It has different colors because it represents diversity for example like different classes of characters in ragnarok, different kinds of people etc. and why did i put flowers kind of petals instead of spikes which might look cooler? Because it represents peace, Openkore doesn't Killsteal right? besides it easier on the eyes with the rounded edges. And why did i put it at the letter O? because O symbolizes a loop thats basically what it does loops the configs/macros you put in indefinitely untill it disconnects /error occurs. So open up your mind don't just look at openkore as a tool say thank you to the people who made it by representing it in the logo which i think i expressed enough.

Oh the other logos are just for seasonal/occasional purposes like valentines/spring/summer
Attachments
---------------------------<br />openkore logo version 1<br />Made by akirac<br />--------------------
---------------------------
openkore logo version 1
Made by akirac
--------------------
Openkore-copy1.png (78.94 KiB) Viewed 7642 times

isieo
Kami-Sama Desu~
Kami-Sama Desu~

#39 Post by isieo »

what we need is something different like battlemode's logo and not some modification to ours.

i prefer logos to have minimal background and try to avoid semiparent background :/

another 2 more entries, i'll make a poll

battlemode
Noob
Noob

#40 Post by battlemode »

Had some more free time.