Announcements/News

Moderator: Moderators

freezer123
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt
Noob?: No

Openkore-RO Server

#1 Post by freezer123 »

Hey everyone! The moment you've been waiting for so long is finally here! The server is completely ready and up and running!! We came a long way, but it's finally done! So, everyone, enjoy the first week of Openkore-RO with a bonus of 2x event rates: giving you a total of 10x base and job exp! So get ahead of the rest! Make that dream character you've been waiting to build! OpenkoreRO is here to stay and will continue providing you oodles of events, PvP, WoE and PvMs! If you have any questions, go ahead and ask us in the forums. So, what are you waiting for?? Go ahead and download the latest client.

http://www.openkore-ro.com/

Note: The latest client has been updated. So, please download the new OpenkoreRO_Lite.zip file from the downloads section, to avoid any errors while playing.

Rates:
* Max Level: 99
* Max Base Stat : 99
* Base Experience Rate: 5x
* Job Experience Rate: 5x
* Quest Experience Rate: 5x
* Item Drop Rate: 5x
* Card Drop Rate: 5x
* Boss Item Drop Rate: 5x
* Boss Card Drop Rate: 3x

Extra NPCs (available/will be implement):
* Free Stylist
* Healer
* Map Warper
* Job Master
* Stat and Skill Reset NPCs
* Platinum Skills NPC
* Mailbox
* IMPORTANT! GMs will not be responsible to refund any zenny/item lost in result of unintentionally usage upon any of the NPCs above.

Extra Features:
* PvP rooms, PvP Event: King of The Hill
* Main Chat: by typing in @main before your message, or by PMing "main".
* War of Emperium! (will be implement once the server reaches 50 different ip online at the same time).
* Public / Private Dead Branch Rooms
* Endless Tower
* Customs Events: We will host random in-game events to keep the community alive. Auto-Event is being planned, and we have appointed Event Manager a.k.a. GM Kratos to spice things up.
* Experienced Staff: We all started as players, so we know both sides of running a Ragnarok Online server. We're here to have fun, just like you, and that's easier when our staff team has an average of 5 years and a combined 20 years experience both playing and moderating.
* Our Server Host: We only run with the best. Dedicated, fast, lag free with 99% up time. Thanks to GM Scarya for the hosting
* Custom Commands: @commands, @time, @autoloot, @alootid, @whodrops, @ii/@itemid, @duel, @reject, @accept, @request

OpenkoreRO is run off of the new Renewal Client. Here is a small list of a few large improvements that come with the Renewal Client:

* World Map! See where all the towns and fields are, as well as zones for leveling! There is an overlay layer that displays leveling spots for each level.
* Complete control over keybindings! You can set up your client to use the 1-9 keys instead of the F1-F9 keys for skills if you want. Heck, you can use any keys you want for skills! Completely customizable.
* Macros! Now you can make your own macros just like in other popular MMO's. There is a lot of potential with them.
* New interface! It's a lot sleeker but still looks like RO. Any Ragnarok veteran will feel right at home, while still recognizing all the improvements of how the interface looks.
* Quest window! There is now a quest window for Ragnarok Online! None of the old quests support it yet, but all future quests are coded for it and the old quests will be reverted to the new system over time.

Regards,
Zeus
Openkore-RO Team

Scarya
Moderators
Moderators

Re: Openkore-RO Server

#2 Post by Scarya »

Dear players,

we on Openkore-RO are strictly against corruption and therefore some security instances will be applied.
Beside automatic detections I will audit all GMs and I hope that at less as possible incidents will occur.

Best regards,

Scarya
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
So far, the universe is winning.

Richard Cook

Wiki

kratos_openkore
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#3 Post by kratos_openkore »

IN need of help with people able to either script this up or have professional knowledge of how to imply this onto the server

Server Part:
1. [MUST HAVE] Add update Server, purify Client Binary
2. [MUST HAVE] Implement Dynamic Rates for Human vs OpenKore (Exp penalty)
3. [MUST HAVE] Triple check all the additional 3rd party script base
4. [OPTIONAL] Check out all scripts to look more like official
5. [OPTIONAL] Implement last Client compatibility (Party Booking, Buying Store, Search Store)

If you are able to and willing to help, please contact me @ kratos.openkore@gmail.com

pranavrules2008
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#4 Post by pranavrules2008 »

kratos_openkore wrote:IN need of help with people able to either script this up or have professional knowledge of how to imply this onto the server

Server Part:
1. [MUST HAVE] Add update Server, purify Client Binary
2. [MUST HAVE] Implement Dynamic Rates for Human vs OpenKore (Exp penalty)
3. [MUST HAVE] Triple check all the additional 3rd party script base
4. [OPTIONAL] Check out all scripts to look more like official
5. [OPTIONAL] Implement last Client compatibility (Party Booking, Buying Store, Search Store)

If you are able to and willing to help, please contact me @ kratos.openkore@gmail.com
You can contact me as well
IGN: [GM] Zeus (Administrator) - pranav.shirodkar[at]gmail.com

replace [at] with @

twist3d
Testers Team
Testers Team

#5 Post by twist3d »

I have a few ideas on checking bot vs. human for rate increase. As far as implementation goes it would take some time and research. I'm in IRC all the time (though often AFK), we can talk further when you have the time or when I figure out a better way to implement.
Member since 09/09/09, botter since its first creation days. Thanks Kura for the original Kore.

ponty
Moderators
Moderators

#6 Post by ponty »

Openkore-RO is Officially Closed.

Read: http://www.openkore-ro.com/forums/viewt ... =28&t=3007

Poseidon wrote:Hello Guys,

I want to inform you all that Openkore-RO is now officially closed. In behalf of the Admin/GM team, we thank you for staying and playing with us. We will surely miss you all.

We hope to see you all in near future if ever another server will be put back into action.

The OKRO forum will stay up until the subscription expires or you can send me an e-mail at freezer.kore@gmail.com.

Keep in touch!

Regards.
Follow The template in Asking Questions or Be Trashed

Openkore Documentation Editor/Writer
~Servus Servorum~