Openkore community, we need to talk.

Announcements/News

Moderator: Moderators

Dubaimeister
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt
Noob?: No

Re: Openkore community, we need to talk.

#61 Post by Dubaimeister »

Hi! Can you give me some advice on where to farm/loot in a pre-renewal server?

THANKS IN ADVANCE :)
aRO - Deemo , pRO(New Loki) - Hello Loki , Muspell Online - Altiregen

gamenikko
The Way Of Human
The Way Of Human
Noob?: Yes

#62 Post by gamenikko »

Dubaimeister wrote:Hi! Can you give me some advice on where to farm/loot in a pre-renewal server?

THANKS IN ADVANCE :)
It really depends on the demand of your servers, and the strengths of your character.
But for starters I guess you could farm hard on, pay_dun00
Haha sounds funny but whenever Im new at a server I bomb that place with bots :D
I earn 1M every 3hours I guess with, 15+ bots.
Decayed Nail and Skull Ring and Opal = Money Hahaha

For starters only, but when you got Items go lighthalzen farm anywhere :D
Harpees for example feathers are good to sell :D
Just like old times.

Blood
Moderators
Moderators

#63 Post by Blood »

Hi, my name is cody, i've forgotten my old username so please don't take me as a noob :P I use to heavily script for Ragnarok (back when scripting was easy and the projects were not as massive as some servers would like today [Like this event to have an area code for half this map and want these effects to happen with these mobs, yada yada]). This topic has inspired me greatly. I have just started using openkore again recently (I'm botting on WoonRO); and i have used it on MANY servers in the past and am very familar with it, but due to the updates (better armor creates hollow point bullets effect) have some questions that need to be addressed myself. Even with my lack of experiance with the new times, i would like to help openkore in ANY way i can. I may work a full time job but i have 5 years of ro scripting exp (with well over 12,000 scripting hours) and have been playing ro for 12 years now. Even if i can just be a mod for post or even test / help develop openkore for the future. I am here to help in anyway i can. Just shoot me a pm. The last thing i want is to have a program with the wonderful capabilities that openkore has to offer die. And it would be wrong of me to sit back and let it happen while i reap the benefits like a lot of openkore users do. I hope the community takes this cry for helpers to heart, without a community that cared openkore would already be dead.
You can send emails to untrustworthyfox@aim.com while my website is down. Thank you.

kLabMouse
Administrator
Administrator

#64 Post by kLabMouse »

Blood wrote:Hi, my name is cody, i've forgotten my old username so please don't take me as a noob :P I use to heavily script for Ragnarok (back when scripting was easy and the projects were not as massive as some servers would like today [Like this event to have an area code for half this map and want these effects to happen with these mobs, yada yada]). This topic has inspired me greatly. I have just started using openkore again recently (I'm botting on WoonRO); and i have used it on MANY servers in the past and am very familar with it, but due to the updates (better armor creates hollow point bullets effect) have some questions that need to be addressed myself. Even with my lack of experiance with the new times, i would like to help openkore in ANY way i can. I may work a full time job but i have 5 years of ro scripting exp (with well over 12,000 scripting hours) and have been playing ro for 12 years now. Even if i can just be a mod for post or even test / help develop openkore for the future. I am here to help in anyway i can. Just shoot me a pm. The last thing i want is to have a program with the wonderful capabilities that openkore has to offer die. And it would be wrong of me to sit back and let it happen while i reap the benefits like a lot of openkore users do. I hope the community takes this cry for helpers to heart, without a community that cared openkore would already be dead.
Oh. Hi. I do remember you. =) Great times back then. I hope your Account still exists.
Just drop me a PM.

MrDracula
Noob
Noob

#65 Post by MrDracula »

i do remember cody. :)

inv
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#66 Post by inv »

Just asking what do I need to do as a tester, ie some normal guy with no programming skills whatsoever, except for the very simple programming language used to operate simple autohotkey hotkey software commands?

Kaspy
Halfway to Eternity
Halfway to Eternity

#67 Post by Kaspy »

inv, I believe that, in the current situation of the project, not there is need testers, since there is no major project being planned

inv
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#68 Post by inv »

Anyway, I'm asking klabmouse, to confirm.

Btw, do you know that for iro openkore can't even select character now for at least 2 days?

kLabMouse
Administrator
Administrator

#69 Post by kLabMouse »

inv wrote:Anyway, I'm asking klabmouse, to confirm.

Btw, do you know that for iro openkore can't even select character now for at least 2 days?
Shure.
What you need is:
1) Be active
2) Play Somewhere (iRO for Example)
3) Be in Touch with Developers (at least one that supports Server you play on)
4) Fire a few Bug Reports, that are not Duplicate and Developers can Reproduce the Bug itself.
5) Actively help Developers to Fix it.

On the other Hand. "Testers" are just a bit more Active users then usual. And help Developers to actually fix Bug's they found.

inv
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#70 Post by inv »

kLabMouse wrote:
inv wrote:Anyway, I'm asking klabmouse, to confirm.

Shure.
What you need is:
1) Be active
2) Play Somewhere (iRO for Example)
3) Be in Touch with Developers (at least one that supports Server you play on)
4) Fire a few Bug Reports, that are not Duplicate and Developers can Reproduce the Bug itself.
5) Actively help Developers to Fix it.

On the other Hand. "Testers" are just a bit more Active users then usual. And help Developers to actually fix Bug's they found.
Maybe we can start on a few bugs for now. I'll choose iro, as I play in iro nowadays, very rare now, my final semester is starting, I'll help what I can asap, maybe more after I finish my final semester. Can you tell me what're the procedures I should do from here?

Off topic, klabmouse, if you've a little time to spare, could you pls solve a little problem for iro, no one can select chars after 3rd april maintenance, if I'm correct it's been over a week no one was able to select characters.